Looking for New Partners || NSFW || MxF ( IRL Gender doesnt matter)

Started by Sintan, December 24, 2020, 09:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My Full O/Os List Thread-Easy access! Check it out! :)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

QuoteTo me, PLANNING doesn't stop when the story begins. I'm looking for continuous and constant planning throughout the whole RP. I do understand that some people just don't have the time for that, it only means we're not compatible. What I want is someone who equally enjoys delving into the story in-character as well as out-of-character. Let's banter about what is going on, point out what we like and possibly dislike in any given post, throw out wild ideas into the table and play what-if scenarios that won't necessarily make it into the main story.
Communication, people. We all know how that is important in life, so I don't understand why so many people simply go silent as soon as the story begins. Let's talk about the story, shall we? Not only our schedules.

-Credit to Dommet

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, it used to but nowadays,- I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in RP

Male (MC) x Shemale/Trans (You) [/b]   ( Female body n Face with full male package - Penis n Ballsack )

Core Themes: Awkwardness, Vulnerable Moments, Intimate//Protective Touching, Timidness/Brash Behaviors

The Plot:

This is gonna fairly short n sweet here, as I am gonna leave it open for Discussion and brainstorming between me and said partner, depending on what kind of relationship, relationship dynamic, and other details we want to do within this open pairing concept.

What I'm Looking For:
A writer with the passion and drive to tell a slice-of-life story between a normal male and shemale,  with what interesting events may happen between them as the shemale encounters exposing scenes and combating self image insecurities or brash/careless mental states as MC looks out for her to basically do damage control for any further major humiliation she may endure in public eyes.

The Fallen star

Core Themes: Rawness(Not limited to but including ZERO MAKEUP), Vulnerability, Deep Emotions, and Desperation!

The Plot:

Fallen from her glamorous, Hollywood A-Life, a star turns to the reclusive lifestyle to live by. Wearing ZERO makeup, humble clothes, and shifting from everything else in her life, including the taunts and jabs from tabloids and people around her, she meets My Character (hereby known as MC) who had always loved her work.

Basically, she's hit rock bottom in her life and is now longing for someone whom she can be dependent on and seek shelter from. Desperation grips her and so she offers herself as a way to compensate for her financial crisis. 

It's up to my writing partner to decide how much and to what level she might want to expose herself - both physically and emotionally.

What I'm Looking For:
A writer with the passion and drive to tell a story of a life lost and relearned/regained. Exploring themes of fame and desperation.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in playing this out with me! I look forward to hearing from you.

Billie Eilish ||  CELEB x FAN // Stranger // Male Friend

I want a sexually driven RP around Billie Eilish with pairing as either ONE of the above following, a lot of things up to discuss and brainstorm when it comes to plot. Maybe can play around with the covid-19 pandemic and she has to stay inside most times and has limited times when gets to go out but nothing too exciting, and we all know her... she's a wild one and needs to be entertained and is still very much a teenager so high sex drive and high playful energy.

I am open to other suggestions though!

The Girl Who Just Wanted to Fill that Empty Feeling in her Life.

Living in a hybrid modern world mixed with some cyberpunk arcology goings-on, the Arcology cities still much resemble our current modern state. The middle/core of the big cities would look like this. The most advanced technologies around in this world we have access to is; Medical: Limb Regeneration, Cryogenics, Fast Drugs, Antiviral Vaccines, Cancer Cure, Growth Quickening, Nerve Refusion, Artificial Eyes, Broad Spectrum Anti-toxins, Cloning of Replacement Parts, Genetic Engineering, and Anagathics. Environment: Arcologies, Orbital Cities, and Under-Sea/Under Ice Cities.

The Girl "88" lives a mostly modest life. She is an avid/hardcore gamer girl who spends most of her time playing video games on her PC or a handheld, she is a very introverted girl who seldom is seen outside her home. Only goes outside to go get groceries, sunbathing on a beach, swimming, buying games at a store. With that being said she hasn't bothered with any men or had any BFs before in the past.

Over the years living alone on the outskirts of a big city, she slowly grew into deep depression feeling this very empty feeling in her heart and life. She needed a special someone in her life, to share her life with and do everything with. However, she doesn't wanna just invite anyone over she sees, she wants someone she feels she can trust and easy talk to.

-Siblings Stranded-

Landed like this?

I woke up confused and laying in mud, next to me was my sister we had no idea where we were, we had no clothes and we discovered that we were on some island, it was tiny but there was fruit and some animals, we have to make it work. We had no idea how we had gotten here, or why we were here. What fucked up thing was going on? It some tropical island either, it was somewhere cold and wet, we had to huddle together at night for warmth. Cuddling naked every night with my sister was torture on top of that, she had the greatest body, and despite us, both being dirty and gross, eventually our baser desires took over.  (I don't use 1st person writing, I took this lovely idea from a Tumblr post.)

-Wild Side-

Wild Beach Beauty

The basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in the nude. A guy(me) meets her somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still, keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'. ( I have pics of girls to go along with the plot idea)

Plots Wanted! ||  NSFW Warning ||

Lil Red 'Riding' Hood

What's to come of her?

The Catch of the Day
What really happened to Ariel...

The Writhing Ball Roommate
Ravenous Hunger...

Sometimes Wishes Come True Where Least Expected
What do you do then though?

I'll Take the Breast Please!
Enlarge-ium!

Bend the Knee or...

Saved by The Gulp!

Alive and with Jon Snow but at a cost

Dany Keeping The Seat Warm For 'His' Return

I'm bored, What you wanna do today?

Two bored Siblings | Brother and Sister, living a rural environment, not a whole lot to do around in the house or out of the house with no peers in the neighborhood and if any, too far away. (Plot is open to discussion.)

Late Night Gas Station Dares

Road Trip! (Incest Involved) (CRAVING)

Futa//She-male x Male  ( Plot up to complete brainstorm discussion)

------Pairings------
Celebrities x Average Guy

Alizee Jacotey
Emilia Clarke
Scarlet Johansson
Billie Eilish
Jenna Ortega
Sophie Turner
Jennifer Lawrence
Sadie Sink
Milly Bobby Brown

Girl Massage Therapist x Male Client
Roommates
Incest: Bro/sis, cousins
Female swimming instructor x Male

[/b]

Guidelines | Rules

Biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the common courtesy of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if you will be very busy IRL. I will understand. Communication is top key!

Please be literate and know how to use spelling/grammar checks. I'm not too hard to please, give me something to work with and try to give detailed content. Please put your mind to it.

ONLY RP on THREADS and Discord