Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiddenhart

You two are in cahoots! *protests, angry mob steals from Insanity and gives win bak, though still cuffed*

Insanityenviesme

Of course we are!
-snaps fingers-
-mob disappears-
-win is back in my hand-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SirSetzer

-Slaps him with both hands as he pushes him away, biting the win and running away with it.

Mmppphhh mphh hrmpph hmm!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*Runs after Setzer, still cuffed, and trips him, then takes win in mouth and runs to a cave* Ahhhhh!

SirSetzer

-Suddenly, there is a bear in the cave, chasing Hiddenhart out!-
-Setzer trips him as he's running away, shoving the win into his pocket.

My apologies, good Sir.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

Two can play at this game, sir.

*Throws a steak at Setzer, the bear goes after him while Hiddenheart pickpockets the win* hee hee *runs off*

SirSetzer

(God, I wish I put a space between the 'Sir' and 'Setzer'.)

-Dodges the steak, having it land a few feet infront of him. He sidesteps the bear as he begins chasing you. As he catches up to you, your feet get grabbed and you fall face-first to the ground.

I'll be taking this.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

(XD)

Dang, that's good... *Smiles and tears self free, then drops a net on bear and drops a net on you* Sorry *Takes win*

Harley Quinn

-steals the win and runs off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Sorry, toots
-heads her off at the pass and steals the win back-
thats mine
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

-snatches it back-  No, it's mine.  And don't steal my word.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

Knocks it from your hands to tuck it under my shirt.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

-grabs onto the win through the material, and yanks it away, leaving her shirtless, and tossing the fabric to the side-  My win.
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

-slips in to take the win back-

Cyra

-grabs the win then runs and hides with it...hoping nobody can find her-

Hiddenhart

*Somehow tracks you down, then takes win and runs for the hills*

Cyra

Quote from: Hiddenhart on October 07, 2010, 08:19:24 AM
*Somehow tracks you down, then takes win and runs for the hills*

*Cyra giggles cause she was born and raised into a large hunting family...she slowly and cautiously tracks you in the hills.  Once she finds you, your tied to the nearest tree as Cyra takes the win and runs away giggling like a maniac*
:-*

Hiddenhart

Quote from: Cyra on October 07, 2010, 08:25:18 AM
*Cyra giggles cause she was born and raised into a large hunting family...she slowly and cautiously tracks you in the hills.  Once she finds you, your tied to the nearest tree as Cyra takes the win and runs away giggling like a maniac*
:-*

*sighs and smiles because you took the fake win and I still have the real one. Hides it again* ^^

Cyra

Quote from: Hiddenhart on October 07, 2010, 08:27:20 AM
*sighs and smiles because you took the fake win and I still have the real one. Hides it again* ^^

*sings "Don't think sooo".  Cyra's smarter than most people realize...your name has the word "Hidden" within it, there for, she figures you enjoy cat & mouse games... she did a full body search-including cavity search ;) and found both wins and took them!!

Hiddenhart

Quote from: Cyra on October 07, 2010, 08:30:55 AM
*sings "Don't think sooo".  Cyra's smarter than most people realize...your name has the word "Hidden" within it, there for, she figures you enjoy cat & mouse games... she did a full body search-including cavity search ;) and found both wins and took them!!
Hm...full search, eh? *Somehow begins sawing ropes and slowly frees self. Then, uses the power of the internet to track you down and take them back* ^^

Cyra

Quote from: Hiddenhart on October 07, 2010, 08:32:13 AM
Then, uses the power of the internet to track you down and take them back* ^^
Wondering how you have internet in the hills...Cyber power?

Hiddenhart

Quote from: Cyra on October 07, 2010, 08:37:06 AM
Wondering how you have internet in the hills...Cyber power?

Touche...aha! The wonders of a mobile phone! *hosts IPhone sky high*

Cyra

If your truly in the hills, then you wouldn't have mobile service...therefore I still have the win.

Hiddenhart

Quote from: Cyra on October 07, 2010, 09:53:06 AM
If your truly in the hills, then you wouldn't have mobile service...therefore I still have the win.

Touche. *runs away from the hills to whjere I can get service, tracks you, locks you in a closet and takes the win*

Cyra

Quote from: Hiddenhart on October 07, 2010, 09:54:49 AM
Touche. *runs away from the hills to where I can get service, tracks you, locks you in a closet and takes the win*

Ohh! You can keep the win if I get to stay in the closet and play with myself! O:)