End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Gang.

Holy hell. He needs to learn to understand boundaries. I'm sorry dude. I hate when guys are like that. :P That's so ridiculous. Unless he is literally on fire, that many calls is just unnecessary.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

BrokenShards

Gargantuan

I guess that guy, whoever you are talking about, is a bit creepy obsessed
Ready to write when someone requires.

chivalrousdeviant

Negation.

Yeah, pretty much! I'd like to say that I believed things like that to be an unusual occurrence, but similar things have happened to enough of my friends that I really don't. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

BrokenShards

Narcissism

Has happened to me too, except it was a girl creepy obsessed with me, even worse.

chivalrousdeviant

Metric.

I'm lucky enough I haven't had to deal with that. But one of my friends had at one point as many as five people essentially stalking her and it was just really terrible. :(

BrokenShards

Cosmic

I've only been online stalked once, I hated it, she wouldn't leave me alone, kept threatening suicide to make me feel guilty. Lucky enough she ended up leaving me alone after like 6month

chivalrousdeviant

Charming.

Wow yeah, that's brutal. The suicide angle is always the worst way they can go. :/ Nobody's happy in a situation like that. I'm glad she eventually left you alone though.

BrokenShards

Grunge

You and me both, it's even worse when you realize they are a volatile teenager and you worry that they might just do it. 

chivalrousdeviant

Election.

God, yeah. There's only been a single occasion where I've been genuinely afraid something like that might happen. It's so awful. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. :( It's good that you're out of that situation now.

sweetgirl91

No

Now he's getting on my Facebook. *block* *sigh*

Yeah, it's only been one other time for me but it was a girl as well. And that was more like 50 something calls.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Orange.

Wow. He just cannot take a hint, can he?

Gahhh. That's brutal! I feel terrible for the both of you! Why do people not get boundaries?

BrokenShards

I was going to say orange too.

Elephant.

I guess people get too attached.

chivalrousdeviant

Haha, no way!

Tangential.

Yeah, I suppose they do. :/ Ah well. it's not like we can do much about the past. :P Hopefully your current guy starts to leave you alone, Kadie. :P

sweetgirl91

Lurk (I thought this was appropriate lmao)

I'll be alright :) Lets discuss something happy!

chivalrousdeviant

Kangaroo.

Hmmmm.... Like what? :)

sweetgirl91

Let's talk about how pretty BrokenShards is! :)

Oak

chivalrousdeviant

Dammit, another K. :P Is this vengeance for the Ys?

Urgh uh.... Kindergarten.

Yes! That is an excellent choice.

Does anyone have a qualifier better than "very?"

sweetgirl91

Nook

Maybe sooooo..... :D

Hmmmm. "Astoundingly"

chivalrousdeviant

.... Grrrrr... I may have to return your threat of death by cuddles. :P

Kremlin.

What about "Devastatingly?"

sweetgirl91

Hmmmm. :D

Naught

Death by cuddles sounds nice right now :( He's being a hateful dick on my voicemail.

chivalrousdeviant

Taught.

Awwwww. :( Cuddles always make everything better. :( I'm sorry he's being a dick. That's really just awful of him. Hopefully he'll grow up and start being a decent person soon. :( *Hugs you tightly*

sweetgirl91

Tingle *waggles eyebrows*

I'm about to block his number, or try at least. But I'd still like to cuddle anyway :)

chivalrousdeviant

Eros.

That's a good idea. And I certainly wouldn't complain! :) Sounds like fun to me. :)

sweetgirl91

Seductive :)

Me either! Can I bring my winnie the pooh pillow pet? lmao

chivalrousdeviant

Erotic.

Hell yes! But only if I can bring my super comfy blanket that is the perfect size for two people.:D