Mass Effect: Legacy [Interest Thread] - Still Accepting

Started by la dame en noir, March 17, 2015, 03:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Well my girl isn't the kind to work with others lol >.>
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Rel Mayer

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 20, 2015, 01:43:40 PM
Thanks for the list, Ontan. You get a free pack of Medi-Gel when the game starts, lol.  XD

The best kind of gel! Seriously, omni-gel isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I've updated the list to include "Vlad". Feel free to copy it on the front page if you think it'll help.

Quote from: Joel on March 20, 2015, 08:47:25 PM
I'd be interested in making a BAD GUYYYYYY.  I see there are two others up already.  Would the other antagonists like to plot privately with me?  I'm still pondering up what to make exactly.

That'll depend on the bad guy, of course... but I'm certainly not adverse to the idea. Let me know what you had in mind!

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Question for all people involved or want to join..

What would you like to see happen in this rp? What would be a good addition?
I want to make this game adaptable and fun for everyone.
A&A | FxF |

aorangi3

Intrigue, lots of intrigue that gives me the opportunity to create chaos as my character (still currently working on)
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

orderNchaos

So I was wondering, is there any place in the current plot for an Asari commando or bounty hunter? 

Juggtacular

Quote from: orderNchaos on March 22, 2015, 12:05:05 PM
So I was wondering, is there any place in the current plot for an Asari commando or bounty hunter?

Yes to both. There's room for pretty much any background and job.

Ontan

Updated the character roster back on page 4 - quite the cast we're accumulating!

orderNchaos

Ok, so silly question...

Asari bounty hunter or commando.....better served as a villian or a hero?  Bhahahahahahaha

la dame en noir

Quote from: orderNchaos on March 23, 2015, 09:04:43 AM
Ok, so silly question...

Asari bounty hunter or commando.....better served as a villian or a hero?  Bhahahahahahaha

I think they're pretty sexy as Villains, but they can also be Anti-Heroes or just don't take any shit from anyone. Depends on what you want to go for.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

First post in the OOC has been updated, as well as a poll has been added!
A&A | FxF |

orderNchaos

I guess I'm not sure how a villian Bounty Hunter or Commando would fit into the story.  I was thinking something along the line of Aria T'lok and Archangel.  But not knowing a lot how the game plot is running it's hard to figure out how that would fit in anywhere.  Thoughts??

la dame en noir

Quote from: orderNchaos on March 23, 2015, 09:26:30 AM
I guess I'm not sure how a villian Bounty Hunter or Commando would fit into the story.  I was thinking something along the line of Aria T'lok and Archangel.  But not knowing a lot how the game plot is running it's hard to figure out how that would fit in anywhere.  Thoughts??

I know that we have at least two people loosely basing their characters off of both of them. But its up to you. Your character can work with the Thorian or alongside other Villains and cause chaos on top of having to deal with the Thorian. Kind of like Cerberus & Reapers.

This is sandbox, so if you have an idea that would add a twist to the plot that you want to see your character involved in, I highly encourage it.
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Quote from: orderNchaos on March 23, 2015, 09:04:43 AM
Ok, so silly question...

It's 100% a matter of personal opinion, so don't take any of this seriously.

Villainous bounty hunters can be tricky in terms of story, as the very nature of their job involves executing justice and preserving law. It's certainly doable, but evil bounty hunters generally require (a) an outlawed protagonist to hunt and (b) a powerful tyrant to hire them. It worked in Serenity and Star Wars, where there was a small band of fugitive heroes struggling against authoritarian overlords, but it's the opposite in the Mass Effect universe: the established powers are the good guys (Alliance, Council, etc.), whereas the rogue factions are heavily inclined towards evil (Cerberus, Batarians, etc.).

Of course, this issue is very specific to bounty hunters, not guns-for-hire in general. Also, as La Dame quite rightly points out, an Asari commando could easily go either way as their morality is entirely dependant on who they're working for. I just happen to think "Asari Commando" sounds heroic, hehe.

Again, no right or wrong answer, as this issue is easily overcome. I think the only rule is to make a character you'll enjoy  ;)

Speaking of heroes and villains, I missed this at the bottom of the last page:
Quote from: Joel on March 20, 2015, 08:47:25 PM
I'd be interested in making a BAD GUYYYYYY.  I see there are two others up already.  Would the other antagonists like to plot privately with me?  I'm still pondering up what to make exactly.

I'm always up for plotting! Wheny ou come up with a character, feel free to send a PM.

Rel Mayer

I'm putting my character together today and prepare for a crazed Cerberus lady coming your way very soon! :)

Interdiction of words

Uh oh, Cerberus is on the way! Hide your aliens, hide you kids: they be shooting everyone out here!
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Juggtacular

Quote from: Rel Mayer on March 23, 2015, 11:48:17 AM
I'm putting my character together today and prepare for a crazed Cerberus lady coming your way very soon! :)

ElvenKitten

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Thyraeri

Would love to play a Krogan... If you are still accepting players!

la dame en noir

Of course! You would be our first Krogan! :D Krogan's are my favorite!!!!
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Are you making a male or female Korgan? The main reason I ask is so I know if it's appropriate to make "Quad" jokes or not, lol.