Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

banned cause you forgot to notice I was scratching something else :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for scratching yourself in public.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I did not scratch myself -digs his nose-

banned for not being in the light
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being hypocritical! Who isn't in the light? You!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

banned for pointing out the obvious

Everyone knows I'm hypocritical :P

PLUS YOU FOUND MY AVI IN THE FIRST PLACE :PPPPPP
Moments of Sanity

MasterMischief

Typing in all caps?  Really?  BANNED!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not knowing CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Anesa

BANNED!  (AND THANKS FOR LETTING SHARING YOUR COOL SECRET!) 

<< ISH COOL NOW?  ;p

Ramman

Banned for thinking you need to type in all caps to be cool...You're cool enough as it is cowgirl.

Anesa

Aww..thank you Ramman.  *Kisses his cheek*  Now, uh...where was I? Oh yeah... ;P

BANNED!  *Giggles and winks at him before skipping out of the thread*

Stone

Banned for skipping while lacking both a picnic basket and a red hood.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ramman

Awww thanks...I always enjoy your kisses. However you only kissed me once so banned!

Banned for ninjaing me.

Zexena

Ramman

Banned for being a hypocrite.

Zexena

Banned for callin me names. :)

Anesa

Banned for not being "thick skinned"!  (Ironically, I've had people tell me the same thing!)  :/

Ramman

Anesa

Banned for being sweet.  (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)  ;)

I dont know

Banned for stealing so precious sun energy that north could use to get some warm there.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Banned for wearing all those words so adorably yet not letting their contents be truly read.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

banned for not coming close enough to read...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Banned.. ohhhh, you.. they are upside down, aren't they? Think I'm gonna do that bat thing, hanging upside down to read? That was Dracula's silly fetish.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

banned for not reading between the (upside down) lines. ;)

Sybl

Banned for thinking I could.