Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Damn you Fals...don't be prettier than me! *pouts and tries to manage more cleavage*

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 10, 2013, 03:23:09 PM
Damn you Fals...don't be prettier than me! *pouts and tries to manage more cleavage*

It may be time to swap avatars again Brea..;)

Now you've got me trying to remember who it was you told me that was Fals.. some cam girl.. lol

InariShiftskin

Falstaff

*Kisses Lumi and Bre on the cheeks...*

Sorry Bre...best I could do...I hope I look ok... *spins around checking herself out*

I sent it again Rolin.  *winks*  Oh god...did I just wink at you...*buries a hand over her face*

Breathless Intent

*giggles at Fals flirting with Rolin* Oh this could turn sexy REAL fast...

Tharic

Quote from: Falstaff on January 10, 2013, 03:29:01 PM
I sent it again Rolin.  *winks*  Oh god...did I just wink at you...*buries a hand over her face*

Looking like that.. you may just tempt me.. Hell.. with the right incentive and the right F in the MMF mix.. it may not take the AV to tempt me..  ::)

Falstaff

No....no...that's ok...thanks *she says backing away slowly*

Illuminate

Oh, I'd love to see this... -tosses bre into the mix, to see what happens-

Account restricted at member's request

Tharic

*slowly walks towards Fals* Come on.. what would it hurt? ;)

(Good thing we're in the PG-13 forum.. blegh - lol)

Breathless Intent

*is tossed into the mix* Ohhhh this could be fun...*grins and holds Rolin's hand, stalking Fals* Come on....you know you wanna *winks*

Seress

I'm thinking everyone that imagines what happens have that imagination play out in the adult section. *nods sagely*

Breathless Intent

*nods* Oh I'll drag Fals and Rolin off to the XXX version of this game to play it out *giggles*

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 10, 2013, 03:41:42 PM
*nods* Oh I'll drag Fals and Rolin off to the XXX version of this game to play it out *giggles*

Um.. psst.. Brea.. You're running late.. I've already got Fals in the XXX version of this game.. so hurry up and get over there.. ;)

Falstaff

*snaps his fingers and nothing happens...looks in the mirror*

Crap...

*Turns and runs*

I'm not going there...you can't make me.

Seress

264 *perks her ears, then scuttles off to check the other topic*

Breathless Intent

Psh - you run like a girl! *jumps on Fals, tackles him....er...her? and licks* Gotcha!

Falstaff

Tharic

pff.. you're already there.. we can take advantage of you even if you do leave.. ;)

InariShiftskin

Masterwolfang

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Masterwolfang

Tharic

/Wave Oreo (You really should come see the trouble we're having in the XXX version of this dear..)

Falstaff