News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Gang recruit [F seeks F sub] [NC] [EX]

Started by elfguy, July 19, 2010, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When Jackie started a street gang, she was the uncontested leader. She is ruthless, dominant, and strong. She can beat someone down to a pulp, or fill his body with bullets from her uzi. Her all-female gang now rules the back alleys, and together they cause more chaos than any other gang. Stealing, raping, killing, they have done it all. When a girl that thinks she is ready wants to join the street gang, Jackie takes care of the initiation herself. She takes the young recruit under her wings, and starts by breaking her down, before rebuilding her into a strong, ruthless member of the gang.

When a young girl came home late one evening, she was mostly worried about being so late, and not really watching where she was going. She ended up bumping right into Jackie. Looking up at the gang leader, she was mesmerized. Those rebellious clothes, cool tattoos, strong and powerful demeanor, everything about Jackie was so cool for the young girl. Even though they seemed from two different worlds, the girl had to talk to her. She suddenly wanted to know everything about her, and how to become like her.

For this RP, I will play Jackie, the gang leader, and I'm looking for someone to play the young recruit. The RP will start late in the evening, when your character is coming back home late and bumps into Jackie. At that point, your character will be so impressed with Jackie's style that she will nag her until she agrees to let her try as a recruit for the gang.

Ideally, the young girl would be a sub, something like a good student, someone who never did anything wrong before, who never even thought about joining a gang, except perhaps some fantasies or dreams that she didn't put much thought in. As her new recruit, the RP will mostly be around Jackie's domination of the young girl, both physically and sexually, forcing her to do all kind of things like robbing people, making chaos, and pleasure her in public, slowly shaping her from a sub into a more dominant personality.

My only requirement for this is a frequent poster, someone who can post around twice a day.
----

SheenaTiger

would my posting-counts be good enough for you elfguy?

*grins and starts thinking about a character...*

hmmm... since the school-rp is stopped a bit... how about tossing my characteer there into play ... with shifted background to make it fit?
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

----

SheenaTiger

Name: Youko Kawaguchi

Nationality: Japanese & American

Parent's job: Mother Model, Father owner & manager of a Model-companie

Personality: Youko is a surprisingly shy girl most of the time. But she got a twist in her personality that as handed down from her mother. While in front of a camera she tends to act more freely and is generally more relaxed, even with some more revealing shots that where taken for the company of  her father.

Ons: At the beginning straight without special on's

Offs: generally my Offs-list

Bio: Youko is the only daughter of a  japanese model who works for the same company as her father owns. She herself was sheltered most of her life and her parents would have wished for a private tutoring of their daughter, tough that would be far to expensive for a longer period. Youko is seldom seen outside the family home, at least without her parents. Sometimes she dreams of more freedom, hearing all kind of stories from her classmates but since her parents have a rather hard grip on her past-school-every-day-life, she is only dreaming until now.
Once each week she has very late classes, coupled with a seldom served busroute back home and usually is very late home. Her parents use that day for other things, knowing their daughter will be late home and unlikely go out for a trip, something they fear could happen to their 'treasure'.

Appearance:
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

----

SheenaTiger