Male looking for female for smutty RPs

Started by Thisisme, July 22, 2008, 12:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisisme

I'll be straight with you. I'm not a big long plot long post guy. I believe that long posts defeat the purpose of interactivity. Roleplaying is not writing prose, and I don't think it should be treated as such. I prefer **'s for actions and regular text for speech, primarily because it weeds out elitists. I don't do long posts, but I don't do one sentence half posts either. I like concise detailed posts, returned quickly, ergo keeping a rhythm to the whole thing. I'm quite literate, I promise.

Oh, and I don't like thread RPs, to be honest. I prefer either IM or PM.

One last thing: I'm interested in females. Sorry guys, just not my thing. "Guys playing as females" don't work for me. Sorry. Say what you want about it, that's how I feel. My apologies.

So, on to the RP based stuff.

I'm a big fan of brother/sister RPs. A particular plot I like is when one walks in on the other playing with themself, or one of them sneaks into the other's room at night and starts playing with them or whathaveyou while they're sleeping. Go from there.

Strangers are good. Slutty strangers are better.

Student/student RPs are cool. Either locker room shenanigans or detention or..whatever. I'm open to stuff.

I'm up to other stuff, PM me with your ideas. Only thing is: No existing media stuff. No Anime based RPs or whatever. Sorry.

Sex stuff! Ok, so, what kinda sex stuff am I into? Well, here's a list, but first a point: I'm not a dom/sub person. If that's the ONLY way you can look at sex, then we probably have nothing in common and shouldn't bother. If that's the first thing you think of yourself in regards to sex, I don't know what to say, but, that's not how I think of it at all. So if you're looking for that particular information here, that's why you won't see it. So, on to the list!

Big fan of anal.
Facials/messy stuff. Also, titfucking.
Risk of pregnancy, particularly between strangers or brother/sister.
Public. You know, malls, theaters, or whatever.
Rough sex.
Dirty talk/degradation/name calling
I am loli friendly.

One more thing: I'm not particularly interested in rape/forced/blackmail/etc. It just doesn't do it for me. So consent is kinda a must for my RPs.

I suppose that's it. PM me and we'll talk it out. Or post here, I suppose. See ya then.

Trieste

Hello.

Unapproved members are not allowed to participate in any adult games. In order to get yourself approved, you can check out our rules, then when your'e ready, post a new thread in the introductions board with answers to our questionnaire. Thread will be locked until such time as you take the appropriate steps to join our community. :)