The Unseen is STARTING NOW! (always accepting)

Started by Chreestafer, June 26, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The Unseen...

*DISCLOSURE*
-Most photos in this initial post are concepts from the "Last of us" game series, they do not hold any weight in the game, only I have found them to resemble quiet a few descriptive scenes

Cold winds and a brewing storm has forced you inside tonight, the thought of being under a sheltered roof weighing both in favor of good and favoring of bad.  Life has changed a lot lately and the majority of the time it wasn't for the good.  The rickety door hangs half on its hinges leaving just enough of a small gap for you to squeeze right through.  In these days you needed to be silent, you needed to sneak about like a mouse, all for your own safety, for the unseen is what kills you.  When the pandemic broke out people ignored it mainly, like they do everything else.  If it didn't happen there, then it wasn't any of their business, of course until it happened to them, then it was an issue.  The rash spread quickly and silently, unseen to many, many not knowing or understanding what it was.  Within 6 months of the outbreak nearly a quarter of the worlds population took ill and passed on to death.  Some were inflicted with the rash, yet for some reason never caught the fever that followed.  It became a sort of branding on them, and those that were afflicted but not killed soon held a far worse fate. 

Segregation for the afflicted became all to real, and human rights were stripped of them as they were tested on by legal and many not so legal means.  The world fell into a dark depression and wars skittered about recklessly as whole countries began blaming one another for what caused the incident.  Most of the afflicted who weren't initially killed or turned into lab rats became victims of hate crimes, often murdered and left about as messages to the rest.  The world was a dark place since the two years had passed before the rash appeared unseen.  In the winter of 2017 things got worse, utterly worse.  Another quarter of the population fell ill, and died quicker then the first.  However, this time they came back, and they seemed angry.  Soulless pits of a body, their red eyes would glow, they hungered for death.  "The unseen" they had been dubbed, mindless and quick moving zombies hell bent on killing all living things.  Wars broke out once more, and this time the nukes had arrived.  In six more short months the planet earth was a decollate wasteland, still haunted by the Unseen.

You shake the memories from your head as you climb the stairs quietly to find a bedroom to barricade.  The house moans and creaks as the winds of the brewing storm seek to tear it apart.  As you level off on the second floor a small door lays open, the color pink shinning brightly in your eyes.  Making way for the room you stealthily make sure it was un occupied.  You know to be quiet, you know the monsters out there aren't the only things that could kill you.  Besides the feral animals or the bitter cold nights, the world is still haunted the human plague.  Humans still exist in bands, sometimes as simple survivors like yourself.  Mostly though they are either bandits or even worse cannibals.  So precaution is never a lax luster item. 

The sight however turns your stomach sour as you enter the room.  On the bed lay a man, motionless and blood covered.  His face was unrecognizable as he lay there clutching a small pink diary in his right hand.  Pulling the booklet from his cold dead fingers, you proceed to thumb through the pages.

Date: May 23rd
I know this is silly, my daughters diary, but where else will I write, and I need to scream my words, but no one listens. So I'm here, writing in this pink bock, good if Susan would see this. Mary isn't doing any better, her fever is still high, but the rash has stopped, so maybe that is some sign, I just pray to whomever listens, please make her feel better, she's all I got since her mother passed from this damn thing.

Date: June 17th
Mary seems to feeling better, she is smiling, though she doesn't eat much, the doctors say she might have actually kicked this and can probably come home in a few days. Thank you!  Plus I watched CNN today, did you know they're waiting our tax dollars recreating viruses from the 1800's? Maybe one of them assholes has an explanation for what the hell is going on!

Date: June 26th
She wont wake up, her lungs are still moving but she wont open her eyes! The doctors said she'd be fine, then last week another huge amount of the population caught it! I caught it! my damn right hand! why wont she wake up! Where are the answers! The news is screaming of war, They say its chemical war fare and they blame china! Wait, I hear her mumbling.

There are many pages in the diary, but as they words progress towards the last page of June 26th, the writers hand writing got worse and worse and sloppy.  As you set the diary back down you feel sad for the dead man on the child's bed in front of you.  You often wonder why this happened yourself as you look at your own rash wondering why you were never affected like the rest or never became apart of the Unseen.  As the words flow through your skull, the all to familiar sound clutches at your essence.  Shivers rip across your spin as your stomach sinks.  The soft gurgled clicking sound that they make, echoes in your head as you turn to see red sunken eyes staring back at you from the stair case.  The worse part is, The unseen are never alone.  Rushing the door, you slam it closed as it slams into the other side clawing and screeching to get in to you.  The wood shakes violently as you know it wont stop until it has you, and as you back from the closed door, you hear the shuffling behind you.  Turning you find the dead mans limbs slowly twitching to life right before your eyes. 

The Unseen is a free form post apocalyptic game that is open to everyone and anyone.  All I seek is ambitious souls looking to write and enjoy a good and dangerous adventure.  Where we start off will be a small band of survivors has held up residence in an old Wal-Mart.  Most of the supplies is spoiled or stolen, yet a good majority of it is still useful.  What id like to see is unique characters of various different backgrounds coming together to survive....or selling their friends out to survive.  Yes it is the end of the world.  yes guns and other weapons are on the table.  However, you are not some super ninja who uses bazookas and machine guns whilst having a cup of coffee.  You are not some supreme ex military personnel who has a stock pill of grenades and an unlimited amount of ammo. 

Lets be real people, you are humans.  Keep it realistic, be the car salesman who is getting a divorce when this happens.  Be the college student who was fretting over student loans before she finds herself part of the afflicted.  Be realistic, that is all I ask.

There will be some among us who are afflicted, they are the ones with the rash but have not died or gotten sick.  And then there will be some of us who are normal, un affected by the disease that has desolated this planet.  Id like an even mix or a mix favoring more normal then afflicted.  The band of survivors will be about 20 to 25 however most will be NPCs.  I'm looking for a decent group of about 8 to a max of ten including myself, so I need 9 total players.  All are welcome to apply, yet I will choose who will stay and who will go. 

Posting, id like for us to post at the very extreme minimum of once a week.  I have been guilty of this, and I have seen rps die over and over because of this.  If for some reason you loose your muse or are to busy, please let me know and we will adjust accordingly.  I'm an upfront guy and respect bluntness over all, and I have been guilty of fearing the lashings of not being able to play.  trust me I understand that.  Yet when in doubt, be blunt with me.   

Once I've gained enough interest ill post up a character sheet.  I hope to keep this to one thread, maybe branching off into 1 or 2 more if necessary. 

any questions please feel free to post them here or PM me :)

Thank you for your time and dedication to reading all this!

Character Sheet:
-use real photos and the more the merrier
-starting gear, you won't be starting with a hundred things.  Think items that'll fit in or on a backpack.
-weapons, common melee items like bats, crowbars, and knives are your main weapons. However I will allow guns, guns like 9 mm pistol with only one clip left,  a .22 hunting rifle with a small box of ammo, a shotgun with 6 slugs, a crossbow or compound bow with only 3 bolts or arrows.  It's all just low enough to make you think wisely on all your shots.
-looking for maybe 3 or 4 afflicted,  I will be one of them.
-sex, it will be a regular thing from outsiders raping to friends doing such to relax.  Love might even be found.  However sex will be common it isn't the main plotline.
-age, follow E rules anything from 16 up
-Personality, give a small description of how your character acts, is he cold hearted? is she klutzy? Is he secretly a narcissist? simple things like that to help set the mood of your character
-Feelings towards the Afflicted, remember I said there was one point where those who were afflicted were segregated and experimented on, some of them, there is a hatred towards them, could be because they have the rash and survived it? or a hatred towards the rash itself and you're just the host to the virus.
-Additional Photos, this one is simple, if you have any extra character photos post them away, also if you wish to add photos of sexual organs, scars, tattoos, photos of the gear or weapons, anything you see fit to help describe said character
Name:
Afflicted or Unafflicted:
Feelings toward Afflicted:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
Weapons:
Gear:
Fears:
Casual ons:
Casual offs:
Sexual ons:
Sexual offs:
[spoiler=Additional Photos][/spoiler]

My character as an example

Name: Christopher Phoenix
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Indifferent
Appearance:

Personality: very quiet and nice, yet has a darker driven side to get the drugs and drink he needs to sleep and forget the voices in his head (its become a huge issue lately and he's become kind of odd from it)
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Bi-Curious
Bio: Christopher grew up in a troubled household, His father was a drunk, his mother popped pills, and often enough they forgot about him and his little brother.  Life continue on this way for 14 years until Christopher's little brother was found dead from an over does of pills, his mothers pills. As CYS came in to relocate him as his parents were arrested Chris was adopted by his grandmother.  She was a God loving, kind hearted woman, and she became the only reason Chris seemed to mellow out.  See over the years of a bad childhood Chris was known to be a trouble maker and a fighter.  Often he would tussle with kids who claimed he wasn't strong enough or cool enough.  Often running with the bad crowds, a noticeable drop in his grades arrived.  However upon the move to his grand mothers, and a start at a fresh new school Chris was given a second chance. 

His gram taught him the ways of the church and how to control your anger so that it didn't eat you alive like the poison it is.  When school wasn't involved the nice old lady had him working to keep himself out of trouble.  Her husband who had passed, owned the local book store.  She was the soul owner and soon Chris would find the store as a second home.  While kids drank and did drugs, the young man found himself buried in books to occupy his time.  His love of books only grew and after graduating college he decide to become an armature writer hoping to make it big with a big selling novel.  Due to his secluded nature Chris never found the right girl only seeking friendship in the books he came to love.  As the first outbreak came, devastation hit and after the passing of his grandmother, he became owner of the book store. 

About 6 months after the first outbreak he noticed the red rashes spreading across his neck and his left arm, fearing the worse he set to praying and bathing daily as if either would stop the virus.  However after the two week period when normal people would die, he survived, and to his amazement never felt any different due to the rash.  The markings were horrific, and they were something he couldn't bare to see, so he had a local tattoo artist ink him up to cover the markings.  The faith based tattoos son covered the rashes nearly complete, however a few small patches of red irritated skin can be seen.  Soon the world came crashing down, and the Unseen appeared almost as if they were ghosts.  He locked up shop one fateful night as he was soon ambushed by two of those things.  The news said his area was safe, that they quarantined the issues.  Boy were they wrong, and after a long drawn out run down he was able to loose them. 

When he world came crashing down to nothingness his town was being pillaged and destroyed.  He did the best he could to barricade the doors to the small book shop hoping no one wanted to break in.  Soon enough he set his moving north of the city into the hills where they went to church to seek refuge.  He didn't know what he was going to do, but he knew he couldn't stay there. When he arrived at the church he found the practitioners, or what was left, were dead and dying.  The Unseen had gotten to them, and the screams of the dying filled the air as he tried what he could to save them and mend their wounds.  When shit hit the fans and life became worse his dreams turned into nightmares.  Often he couldn't sleep, waking up from the screams for help in his head of the people he's seen die.  The same images of the church play over in his thoughts, and after 6 months of traveling on the road he found himself turning to alcohol and pills to quiet the noises in his head.   

Weapons: Baseball bat, .22 long barrel rifle with no bullets left
Gear: Backpack filled with a few small books, canteen of water, small used first aid kit, zippo lighter, cross necklace given to him by his grand mother, small thin blanket and towel wrapped together on backpack.  Small bottle of Jack Daniels with only a few swigs left, Small bottle of sleeping pills.
Fears: The darkness, he knows those things move quickly and silently, but in the darkness they are virtually undetectable.  The night mares he has been having. His drug and Drink abuse getting worse like his parents.
Casual ons: loves to read and write
Casual offs: darkness, drug users (even though he is sort of one)
Sexual ons: Girls with some hair down stairs (shows a sign of non high maintenance to him), feet, , Asians and Gingers
Sexual offs: scat, gore, vore
Additional Photos

Sexual Organ ;)
NSFW

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

TheMamluk

I am interested. Quick question....for the infected with just the rash, is it an active unpleasant rash or more of a visual clue to infection.

Chreestafer

I haven't quiet decided yet.  Originally I wanted it just as like a birthmark to say "hey, I had that shit" but I've also thought about maybe making it get irritated when the unseen show up.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vill

I'd like to toss my hat into the ring to mark my interest.

abandoneddolly

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

wolventears

Name: Allyson  Monroe
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feeling toward the Afflicted: She watched these things rip apart her best friend and parents, so she has grown a strong hatred towards these murdering beings.
Appearance:

Personality: She is very outspoken, tell it like it is and doesn't take shit. You mouth of to her and she'll mouth off right back. And she cusses like a sailor.
Sexuality: Bisexual. She is attracted to men and women. Doesn't really show it, but sex is sex and in this time of ruin of the world, it's one hell of a stress reliever and if it comes down to it, she'll let that person, male or female, know that she is interested in a good fuck.
Bio: She is a very popular tattoo artist, on her way to starting her own shop. She just acquired enough money to do it and already has a group of fellow artists to hire, she is now in the process of finding a location for her shop.

She moved to that town after graduating with a degree in computer graphics. She can draw with the best of them, but, after being asked to draw up her friends first tattoo, she had been praise by the tattoo artist on her work. She had been in the middle of sketching while her friend was getting the tattoo done and had been asked if she's be interested in an apprenticeship. With her steady hand and close attention to detail, she was told she would be excellent at it. Since she was in the look out for a job in computer graphics, she thought this would be an easy way to make some cash until then.

But she fell in love instantly, and even had herself covered in tattoos. And after three years of doing that, she finally had the plans and what was needed to open up her own shop. But then the world ended and none of that mattered.   

Weapons: A six inch bladed dagger that she keeps on her hip
Gear: A small backpack she carries with her sketchbook, to keep her sane in this hell, matches and a fork
Fears: She saw her best friend ripped apart by one of the unseen and upon going to her parent's to make sure they were alright, saw them ripped apart. So, she tends to keep emotionally distant from people. She doesn't want to see another person she cared about killed.
Casual ons: Showers, she loves to be clean and in this time, it is hard to do. She loves to draw, work with her hands.
Casual offs: Hates people who act like they know everything and people who think she needs to join their group and lead her. She's a big fucking girl and can take care of herself.
Sexual ons: Men and women
                    hourglass figures on women, soft and curvy
                    nicely muscled men's torsos
                    doggy style (favorite, just bend her over)
                    a little BDSM - she's a natural sub even if her attitude doesn't make her come off that way, just takes the right person
                    eye color - blues, greens, greys
                    dirty talk
Sexual offs: dark skin-doesn't have any problem with people with dark skin, just isn't attracted to it
                    vore and scat

Okay, let me know what you think.  :D

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

abandoneddolly

Name:Amber Hill
Afflicted or Unafflicted:Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: neutral. people are people no matter what they are. Since she is afflicted herself she dose not see them as any different. 
Appearance:

Personality: Amber likes to keep to herself. She still wants to believe that even with the world going to hell that the rules still exist. She likes to keep to the rules. She tries to treat everyone with kindness unless they prove they don't deserve that kindness.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Bio: Everyday was the same go to work at the store as a cashier, go home and take care of Jade her daughter. She never seemed to get anywhere, but it didn’t matter as long as Jade was happy. Everything was for her. Then her world changed. Amber came home from work one day to notice Jade was sick, so she took off to get her to a doctor. All the doctors where full. It was the first time she realized there was something bad going on here. After sitting in a waiting room all day the doctor finally saw her ,but couldn't offer much hope.

Amber took Jade home. There were days where she seemed like herself, and days that scared the hell out of Amber. She quit her job and livid on what little bit she managed to put back. The job didn’t matter much anymore anyway. The world was going to hell. She hardly watched the news or paid attention to what was going on outside. Her days where spent in the bed room reading stories singing songs,or just watching Jade sleep. She prayed that she would get better, or God would take her to. Then one day when she was taking a shower she thought her prayers were answered for the worst. She noticed a rash on her lower right side. The fever never came. The sickness never came. The sickness that Jade finally succumb to.

She stayed in the house at first still in the room with her dead daughter to crazed with grief to do anything. Days past and Amber snapped out of it. If she wanted to stay alive she couldn't stay here and so she packed a backpack and went on the move.

Weapons: A large hunting knife.

Gear: A picture of her daughter placed in a little card her daughter had made for her when she was sick. Some band aids and gauze. A canteen of water, half a bag of resses minis peanut butter cups, and two rechargeable flashlights.( the kind that your supposed to turn the lever thing and it charges the battery back up) 

Fears:sometimes she thinks she sees Jade, or hears her voice. She knows that she is dead, but theses delusions have her afraid that she is losing her mind. Shes afraid, unwilling to get close to someone else just to watch them die. That her life will never again have a purpose.

Casual ons: Chocolate ressse peanut butter cups there hard to find now.

Casual offs: The dark which is why she always tries to keep a flash light going.
People who are only out for themselves. 

Sexual ons: A  person who knows what they want and isn’t afraid to take it even if they have to be a little rough about it.

Sexual offs: vore,scat.

Chreestafer

Great job ladies! keep em coming guys!!!

I've added 3 new areas to the character sheet to round it out a little more.

Feelings toward Afflicted:
Appearance:
Additional Photos:

so please change at your earliest convenience :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

johnnyboyboy

Name: Robert Jones

Afflicted or Unafflicted:Unafflicted

Feelings toward Afflicted:Can understand their plight but bares them no love, would defend them in an argument but may not activly try to save one if they are in danger.

Appearance:

Personality: Friendly, He seems to get along with people well enough. Reserved, With the death of his wife he is quite closed off from others. Brave, He won't shy away from a challenge even if dangerous.

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Bio: Robert was a real up and comer, he had started to work in a well known corporation. He would always be at the office working his ass off to help himself get a better headstart in life, either crunching numbers or faxing paperwork his effort and productivity was high. His only real passion other then work was his wife and guitar. He could play all sorts of songs that people knew. He met his wife during a Christmas party that the company had. For a year his wife and him were married before the first wave of the outbreak hit, they got lucky the first time around and managed to survive without getting infected.

After the second infection Robert was out of town for business, him and his wife had been going through a rough patch and he wanted to go home early to suprise her with a gift. His wife however was not so lucky, soon after she showed signs of infection she used the gun in their house for emergencies to shoot herself. When Robert got home he found her sitting in her chair near the TV with a rash on her arm, a hole in her head and the Pistol in her hand, with the world going down the toilet everyone saw her as just one more casualty, be buried her in the backyard and tried to survive as long as he could, for her.

Weapons: A Crowbar and a 9mm Pistol with one shot left.

Gear: A satchel, a small metal flask filled with whisky, pictures of his wife and him, a zippo lighter and a small water bottle, A wedding ring around the chain on his neck, Several books. sealed Envelope with his name on it.

Fears: Fear that he may never find someone he loved as much as his wife again. Death of those he loves. Silence/Nothingness or the feeling of nothingness that will lead him to just give up.

Casual ons: Reading, Loved to read before the world ended it was something him and his wife shared.  Good Alcohol, None of that swill such as vodka, He will only drink the best of the best, though its hard to do in the world now. Artistically talented people as he use to play the guitar and is still looking for one.

Casual offs: Leading, He is quite happy in following orders of those who know how to lead correctly or knows what to do. Cockiness in general.

Sexual ons: Women, feeling loved or in love. Intelligence, Independence

Sexual offs:Scat,Vore

Additional Photos
Do not remember where i got the photo from, will try to find some.
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Chreestafer

good job guys I like em :) Keep em coming!

just so you all know, the small parts I added, I just posted the meanings to each of those as well. 

Personality, give a small description of how your character acts, is he cold hearted? is she klutzy? Is he secretly a narcissist? simple things like that to help set the mood of your character

Feelings towards the Afflicted, remember I said there was one point where those who were afflicted were segregated and experimented on, some of them, there is a hatred towards them, could be because they have the rash and survived it? or a hatred towards the rash itself and youre just the host to the virus.

Additional Photos, this one is simple, if you have any extra character photos post them away, also if you wish to add photos of sexual organs, scars, tattoos, photos of the gear or weapons, anything you see fit to help describe said character

Sexual Orientation, self explanatory, gay straights bi? pansexual? all of the above... you get the gist
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

-pins for interest and settles down to make a character-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

SinXAzgard21

I like the fact that you want to keep the characters real.  I am planning on making a character as well.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Name:  Jacob Quinn

Sexual Orientation:  Straight

Afflicted or Unafflicted:   Unafflicted

Feelings toward Afflicted:  Doesn't care either way, if you start showing signs though, you are gone.

Personality:  Jacob tends to keep to himself for the most part, doesn't mind answering questions or interacting with people.  He gets along with most and tends to be helpful if needed.  Though his things are his and others tend to learn that quick.

Fears: Mannequins, they just creep him out on so many levels.  He tends to cover them or throw them out of the area he is in.

Casual ons:  Hunting, working on cars, beer and a good whiskey.

Casual offs: Stupid people, lying and stealing from him or the group if he is in one.  Killing for no reason at all.

Sexual ons: This is a very long list and honestly I've not updated my ons and off because of how long the list is.

Sexual offs:  Anything bathroom related and against the rules of Elliquiy.

Weapons: Sauer 202 Take-Down with a ten round mag with only six rounds. Standard hunting knife.  Tire iron.

Gear: Compass, canteen, camping backpack with a sleeping bag strapped to it. Tool kit, nothing fancy but he could fix up some things on a car if needed. Some first aid supplies and a can of food. Couple old shirts in there probably good for just rags.

Bio: Jacob wasn't originally from Pittsburgh, he only just rolled into town in a beat up truck that finally fell apart.  Even with the years of being a mechanic and tools couldn't save the heap of shit.  He had been a mechanic since he was eighteen, his father was a mechanic and so was his grandfather.  They didn't have a family business, but knowing how to fix your own car saved you lots of money and every now and then made you some extra.  He mostly worked on vintage and muscle cars, the occasional sedan but if it needed a computer it wasn't his thing.  In his spare time hunting became a big hobby of his.  He was a decent shot and learned to do some tracking, not the best at it but he could get by.  Though this was before it all turned to hell on earth, now its dodge this, dodge that. 

Being stranded in Pittsburgh isn't ideal, cities were not ideal.  But finding another car out in the country would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  Two weeks of looted stores, little to no food and dodging Unseen like, well the Unseen.  With any luck, he'll find a car soon...  If not, hopefully some ammo.

Additional Photos

The Golden Touch

Name: Elizabeth "Lettie" Calhoun
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (has fantasizing about women from time to time)

Feelings toward Afflicted: Indifferent

Personality: Before the cataclysm of the world ending, Lettie was different. Most people were different weren't they? She found out quickly that only the stubborn lived through it. Regardless of the dirty things she has had to do to make it as far as she has, the redhead is determined and focused to make it to her daughter. She is both fearful and hopeful, trying not to let the fear consume the last of her hope.
Fears: Traveling all the way to her ex-husband's parent's house and finding out her daughter is dead || Having to kill, especially those that are not the mindless bodies of the deceased.
Casual ons: Photography (taking), Painting, Watching movies with her daughter, Thunderstorms
Casual offs: Torrential downpour but really rain in general, Snow, Senseless killers
Sexual ons: Bondage, Sadomasochism
Sexual offs: Body fluids (all), Broken bones

Appearance: Far outside the realm of survival, Elizabeth has layered a pleather jacket over a plain black long sleeve shirt, well worn and loved to look more dark grey. Her flat boots cover her legs to the knee that protect the flimsy dark jeans that cup her bum she should have been going to the gym to work on.
Gear: A north face backpack, water bottle (Can hold 25oz), a A knife, a couple hundred feet of rope (from her bondage days), flashlight and two batteries, a stuffed wolf (her daughter's), and a blanket
Weapons: Knives

Bio: Before the end of the world, Elizabeth was just a single mom on vacation from being a parent. Her ex-husband had taken their daughter on a trip to see her, unfortunately, still in the picture in-laws. She worked at a restaurant downtown, an hour drive from her small two bedroom on the west side. The redhead was stuck on the cold side of the kitchen, and antsy to get out into bigger and better things. Some day, a kitchen of her own, a bigger house for her and her daughter.

You don't realize how much you miss the little things until the worst things you can image suddenly come to fruition. Really, who has not thought about how they would survive a zombie (essentially) Apocalypse? Elizabeth would like to think it would be easier than it was. When she couldn't get through to her ex-husband, to see her daughter's bright, happy face... Panic began to set in. Packing her possessions, and a few items stolen from the packed boxes of her ex-husband's shit, she set out to get as far as she could as fast as she could.

Chreestafer

So location wise, any suggestions?

I'm thinking Pittsburgh as I'm from the area and it is known as the zombie capital of the world :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

wolventears

I don't mind either way, I just think a big city for sure. Like office buildings and stores and shit they can go into on like raids and what not, because they are holed up in a Walmart, but it won't be stocked forever.

The Golden Touch

Whatever location works for me. Research can be done!

Chreestafer

Then I believe I'll set the location as Pittsburgh Pennsylvania :)

And for those of us that are afflicted,  I've made the choice that our rashes, where ever they may be, get slightly irritated when the Unseen are around. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

wolventears

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 30, 2014, 07:19:00 AM
Then I believe I'll set the location as Pittsburgh Pennsylvania :)

And for those of us that are afflicted,  I've made the choice that our rashes, where ever they may be, get slightly irritated when the Unseen are around.

oh that actually might be useful.

wolventears

Alright everyone! I have been promoted to coGM. Whoo!

And if anyone would like to play a second character in this game, write out a character sheet and PM it to Chreestafer for approval.  :D

Chreestafer

I can start the game soon if I am able to get at least 2 more characters.   So go out and promote the game and hopefully we can start this soon.  Also as wolven has said if you'd like multiple characters just shoot me a pm and discuss them with me.
Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

I'll assume my profile is okay then. >> <<;; I sent the link to a few of my friends when I posted my profile, but no bites yet.

wolventears

Oh, yes. She works nicely. And thanks for trying. We'll keep it open and looking though. I'm sure we'll get others eventually.

Chreestafer

Yes everyone has done nicely and is excepted as of the moment.  There are a few that need to tweak their character sheets with the new stuff I added but otherwise they're all ok.

And I'd like to start soon if we could at least get two more players.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I have a few path choices for everyone to start the game off with.  But what I need everyone to do is pm me a number between 1 and 20.

OOC and character sheet thread will be coming soon also.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

wolventears

Alrighty deary, get a character together and put it up. Can't wait to see what you got!

GaGa88

I'll have one up a little later tonight!

--Edit-- Actually, I'll have to get my character sheet posted tomorrow while on break at work. Stuff came up tonight, but it'll be up by tomorrow night.

Chreestafer

YAY! welcome!

im going to keep this open until after the holiday weekend.

Come Monday ill post up an OOC and Character sheet thread
come Tuesday we'll have an IC thread :)

also remember if youd like you are aloud to make an additional character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

Even if we are allowed, I am not sure what kind of character I would make. Hmm.... Maybe a former medical personnel? I dunno...

cabalxxvi

I am very interested in this RP, I just won't be able to do anything until Wednesday Next week due to being out of town. I hope that a slot will be open when I get back.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Red Stella

This is the first post-apocalyptic game I've seen that actually makes sense to me. 

I'll have a character sheet to you by the end if the day.

wolventears

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Prince Truhan

GaGa88

Oh, how I hate work and only having a phone with me right now. I've been trying to post my character all day but my phone's being really problematic. Looks like it'll be Tuesday before I'm able to. :/

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Prince Truhan

Let me know if there is anything I should change.

Name: Michael Wilson

Feelings toward Afflicted: Extreme mistrust/Hate

Personality: Michael used to be a likable friendly man when he lived his older life, his original personality is still somewhere beneath his exterior but at the moment he is harsh and has little patience for people.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio: Michael was an investor and survival enthusiast. He made enough money for his family to be comfortable and to be able to go on trips to the woods or the mountains every so often. He was happy and loved his family dearly. His wife died years ago, but she left him two beautiful children to remember her by, so although he missed her his life was good.

Then everything went to hell. He had been away on a trip and cut off from communications when his house was attacked. When he reached it, he found that it had been ransacked, both his daughter and son were dead. Since then he has roamed, his instincts tell him to survive, and the lack of his family makes him want to help others survive as well.

Weapons: Expensive hunting knife, A prize revolver with 6 shots (it was a family heirloom and its usefulness is dubious, it's old and it's very unlikely that he'll find more bullets for it)

Gear: Backpack, a rain poncho, cordage, a flash light that can be recharged by pressing on it repeteadly, a lighter, a water bottle, 2 packs of dry food, a tiny vodka bottle and one book on how to survive in the woods.

Fears: He won't admit it but he fears being alone, and caring for someone to end up losing them

Casual ons: Being in control of a situation, Harsh circumstances, Learning things, Nature, Reading

Casual offs: Loud noises, Not knowing what is going on, Artificial flavoring, Drugs

Sexual ons: To dominate, Angry sex, Rough sex

Sexual offs: Bathroom play and permanent injuries

Red Stella

Let me know if it needs work/corrections/etc.

Name: Tasha Delaney
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Sympathetic
Appearance:

Personality: Compassionate, friendly, loyal, practical.  Tasha has survived by not being too squeamish or too desperate.  She compartmentalizes the horrors she's seen in order to function; most of the time it works, and she's learned to be quiet when the nightmares hit.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, sub.

Bio:  When the outbreak began, Tasha was a freshman at Duquesne University.  Everyone was so sure it would be all right in the long run.  It wasn't. 

Tasha's roommate and many other students (and no few staff members) left the university and returned home when the crisis peaked.  The school did it's best to provide safety and some normalcy for those who stayed.  She locked herself in her dorm room when she got sick.  Hid there waiting to either due or be carted off for her own good.  She didn't die.  Others she knew did, from the illness or, later, from the Unseen. 

Parts of the school had been safe to hide for a while.  Then mostly safe.  Then safer than nothing.  Then it was time to run. 

Weapons: Aluminum baseball bat.  Knife. 
Gear: Collapsible canteen.   LED flashlight with solar recharger.  Small pry bar.  Pocket tool.  Hunting knife.  Backpack. 

Fears: Being absolutely alone.  Losing her mind.

Casual ons: Rain.   Ice cream.  Fresh fruit.
Casual offs: Cruelty. Unnecessary violence. 

Sexual ons: Dominant men. Rough sex.
Sexual offs: Girls.  Bathroom stuff.  Vore.  Torture.
Additional Photos

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

cabalxxvi

With the great interest that I have in the story, I will be posting my character by Wednesday, when I finally have some time to post him. I had a few things that has been keeping me away from the forum, and being able to play. So if you are patient with me I will have an Afflicted character for you by then.

I love the story, and how you have everything setup, and cannot wait to play.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi

Chreestafer

Quote from: cabalxxvi on July 07, 2014, 07:20:24 AM
With the great interest that I have in the story, I will be posting my character by Wednesday, when I finally have some time to post him. I had a few things that has been keeping me away from the forum, and being able to play. So if you are patient with me I will have an Afflicted character for you by then.

I love the story, and how you have everything setup, and cannot wait to play.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi

Again take your time my friend, this is an rp that will always he open.  So again take your time. I'll send you a pm with a few questions later tonight.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

always accepting new applications :) the game begins TODAY!
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Name: Elizabeth 'Liz' Hale
Afflicted or Unafflicted:Afflicted
Feelings towards Afflicted: Sympathetic as she is one of them.
Appearance: Liz's measurements are 34c-25-34. Her body type is slim and toned yet hourglass, she has hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, and a sun-kissed complexion. She's 5'2 and weighs 127 pounds, Liz is strong but people wouldn't really see that when they look at her. She has no piercings, but has three tattoos. A red semicolon on her inner left wrist, a red and blue pair of drama masks with 'Life is but a tragic comedy' written beneath it, and a black dreamcatcher that goes across her upper back along her shoulder blades and hangs down to the middle of her back. Her rash is on the left side of her torso. It isn't too big, but isn't small either.
Personality: Liz is very intelligent, but doesn't lord it over others. Her conscience is sometimes lacking so it can be easier for her to make tough choices. She's super competetive and can be argumentative. She can be a good leader, but doesn't have any problems following. She can be kind, sweet, and funny but sometimes she's a no nonsense bitch. All logic, no emotion sometimes.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Born into the world of privilege, Liz has never wanted for anything. Anything material, that is. Love and affection were lacking while she was growing up. Growing up in a family of politicians and lawyers wasn't really the most emotionally nurturing environment. It was usually complicated so she ended up developing layers to her personality. She learned how to switch from one to another almost flawlessly. She doesn't know much about love, but it's something that she craves.
Growing up in a family that always looked perfect made Liz rebel. She doesn't dress like the rest of her family and is considered the black sheep. That's because of how she dresses, how she acts sometimes, and her sexual preferences.
She'd been visiting home from college when the shit hit the fan. She, her mother, and her father all developed the rash around the same time. They visited every doctor they knew but none could tell them what this was. That was when the news of this mysterious virus started spreading. It wasn't long until her father succumbed to a slow and painful death. Her mother wasn't so lucky, soon the woman turned into something that scared the ever living out of Liz, in a moment of rare clarity...she'd asked Liz to kill her and end whatever was going on. Liz did what her mother asked of her. The girl waited and waited, fearing what would happen if she didn't die from the sickness. She would not allow herself to become one of the Unseen and was fully prepared to commit suicide, she'd almost done it back when she was a bit younger and she would go through with it this time. Some time passed and she was ready to off herself, but she didn't die and didn't become one of those mindless creatures so Liz figured that she was good. She'd barely managed to avoid the soldiers who'd been searching for those who were seemingly unaffected by the virus.
Setting off for Pittsburgh, she had family there and maybe they'd survived unscathed as she had. She rarely slept, every time that she tried she saw what she'd had to do to her mother or what her mother had been turning into. It terrified her so she kept herself awake by popping the adderal that she'd jacked from a house she'd had to find shelter in. It helped but Liz knew that she would run out soon so she was trying to take them sparingly. She finally made it and was almost to her aunt's house when her rash started bothering her. She knew what that meant and she ran like hell to the nearest, safest looking place. A Wal-Mart, that was when she'd come across the others.
Weapons: A katana that she was still learning how to use properly and a handgun with only a few clips left. The katana was something her father had hanging on the wall of his office, she thought it looked pretty cool and really effective. The gun was in his desk drawer.
Gear: Liz wears a pair of tattered and torn bluejeans, a black tank top, a thin black jacket, and tennis shoes. She carries an over the shoulder bag. Inside are three bottles of adderal, a water canteen, a few chocolate bars, a picture of her best friend..she doesn't know what happened to the other girl and wants to find out, and an old copy of Jane Eyre.
Fears: Dying alone, turning into a monster, never finding some semblance of love, and ventriloquists' dummies.
Casual Ons: Honesty, intelligence, confidence, accents, tattoos, and loyalty.
Casual Offs: Liars, hypocrites, arrogance.
Sexual Ons: Bondage, Sadomasochism, some pain is always a good thing, seduction, women, men.
Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, bestiality, massive amounts of pain.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Bloodied Porcelain

Is there a list of group thread links somewhere?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chreestafer

Hi bloodied, sorry about that, I added links on the first page however here they are as well :)

IC Thread
Character Reference Thread
OOC Thread
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chreestafer

Weekly update,  game is still open and still accepting if there is interest.

I will open up to others playing unseen and or bandits / cannibals.
Ons and Offs
F-List

RedEve

Name: Catherine Trevelle
Feelings toward Afflicted: caution but no hate
Appearance:

Personality: Her years on the job have made Catherine even more cautious and risk-sensitive than she had been before. She is a patient woman who can display some distrust to newcomers.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Bio: Catherine Trevelle comes from a long line of law-enforcement in her family. Her grandfather worked the beat for over three decades. Her father was a vice cop for even longer. She had been a homicide detective for over fifteen years when the outbreak occurred. Her training as a cop helped her to overcome the chaos and danger of those first few weeks. She was once married but divorced her alcoholic husband just a few weeks short of her fortieth birthday. She had become something of a loner after that, her only real relationships being those with her partner and her somewhat estranged sister who lived on the West Coast. She tried to survive the new world on her own for a bit but eventually joined a group. She was lucky in finding a group of individuals who had some decency and order about them, as the world was plagued by many rampaging and violent groups now that there was no more law enforcement or justice system to speak of. Only the law of the jungle still ruled.
Weapons: Glock 17 (her side arm on the police force), Colt 1911 (family heirloom that once belonged to her grandfather), Winchester model 1892 (found in a private gun collection shortly after the outbreak)
Gear: backpack containing a sleeping bag, water canteen, two large plastic bottles filled with water, a pair of utility knives, a flashlight and two packs of batteries, a pair of scissors, a bottle of aspirin, some antibiotics, needle and thread, small first aid kit, food rations, several maps, a lighter, a pack of matches, …
Fears: Being alone, (sexual) violence, being afflicted, having her new sanctuary overrun
Casual ons: Classic rock music, going to the gun range, 1960s American automobiles
Casual offs: Rudeness, dishonesty, bad personal hygiene (not a picnic in the post-apocalypse)
Sexual ons: Rough sex, being on top, slight dominant streak
Sexual offs: bathroom play, permanent injuries
Additional Photos
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MistressFrancesca

Name:   Gina Pomerantz
Afflicted or Unafflicted:    UNafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted:   fears them

Appearance:

Personality:  loyal, trustworthy, adaptive, quick learner --appears somewhat of a loner
Sexual Orientation:   straight (for now)

Bio:
She once was a healthy young woman.  Nothing even remotely special about her.  Gina was average in body and mind. 

She was in the middle of her attending college, earning the basic degree to get a better than average job/career.  But with the virus hit the world, she watched staff and students succumbing to the change.  So she packed up what she could into her less than average car and she split town. 

She managed just fine on her own for a few weeks, slipping through towns to replenish her stock when she could and of what she could find after having the places already picked through.  When her car finally quit, she had not much of a mechanic skill to fix it.  She figured it wasn’t worth the trouble, always having to stay away from the Unseen.  Her first night camping it out in a forest was uneventful.  But the second night, she awoke as she was being dragged out of her tent.  Gina was surrounded by a group of five Unseen.  She had thought it was over, that they were going to eat her alive.  What had actually happened, she couldn’t really remember.  That attack had been three days ago.  She spent three days trying to remember just how exactly she got out of such a ‘final’ situation.  There were no scratches, no bites.  She was completely intact, still human.  Her clothes had been ripped up however.  Luckily she had another set she recently looted.

That put her on extra alert to stay clear of them.  Meanwhile she tried to figure out what happened.  She set out to try to find another being that could maybe hypnotize her or something.  Something to help her get past the blockage in her mind to that night. 

But what Gina doesn’t know is that the moment the epidemic started—her body underwent its own process.  While most of the world seemed dead set (no pun intended) to become the Unseen, she was intended to become their 'steroid'.  Whenever she is near a group of Unseen/Afflicted or even just a solitary one--they seem attracted to her, and no just for their insatiable hunger for flesh, but for their sexual hunger.  Yes, even zombies need love.  If Gina is able to achieve a complete intercourse, meaning she would have to achieve orgasm (from beginning to end), then then Unseen are able to become more 'intelligent' for a short period of time.  And the twisted part is that—if Gina were to have intercourse with a human, they would then be weakened/paralyzed for a short time and become a vulnerable target for the Unseen. 

Weapons:  1 hunting knife, bungee cord, anything in her camping gear.
Gear:   camping gear (1 tent, 1 thin sleeping bag, 1 pot, 1 mug, a spork, a ratty blanket, 1 alternate set of clothes), weapons

Fears:  the Afflicted/Unseen, being stomped to death in a panic crowd.

Casual ons:   a comfy bed, sunshine
Casual offs:    nosy people with TOO many questions, elevators
Sexual ons:   make up sex, slightly teasing, skinny dipping
Sexual offs:   sex toys, rough sex, being tied down/up
Additional Photos

fezesarecool

Interested, shall be making up a character sheet by tonight :D

Chreestafer

@ Redeve, I just realized whose photo you used for a character and I actually just saw that movie last night and thought it was really good.

Everyone else, please feel free to join :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

cabalxxvi

Sorry to announce that I got in way over my head on the RP's and have to take this one out of my list. I do apologize for the time that I wasted with everyone. Please continue, and enjoy your story. You can do with my character what you will.