News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cute Lady looking for Cute ladies

Started by MarilynCarry, August 10, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaMaria

Chrystal

Quote from: TiaMaria on August 21, 2010, 03:52:29 PM
*Giggles* Or else what?

Or else... I won't punish you. See, I'm not just a sadist, I'm a nasty sadist... I demand the proper respect, or... I just won't play!

*giggles* Ask Dark Cassandra what I mean. She knows.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TiaMaria

That is delightfully nasty. I'll have to remember that for the next time one of my pets forgets her good manners.

And won't you tell me as well? *Giggles* I love hearing about treatment from a domme's point of view.

Transgirlenstein

eep..that does sound like punishment
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Chrystal

Quote from: TiaMaria on August 21, 2010, 06:13:28 PM
That is delightfully nasty. I'll have to remember that for the next time one of my pets forgets her good manners.

And won't you tell me as well? *Giggles* I love hearing about treatment from a domme's point of view.
Well, it was in PM, and I made DarkCassandra kneel and told her to suck my panties clean (while I was still wearing them). She refused, so I just turned away to leave. She very quickly grabbed my hips and made with the sucking... See, I figure, the worst thing you can do to a sub is leave them hanging. Most of them love the pain and the spanking and the slaps... Occasionally you even find one that enjoys a brutal beating. But none of them enjoy being abandoned.

There just aren't enough Lesbian doms to go around, but there are more than enough subs to keep me busy, that I can afford to pick and choose!  >:)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Transgirlenstein

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

TiaMaria

Quote from: Chrystal on August 21, 2010, 06:29:39 PM
There just aren't enough Lesbian doms to go around

That is very true. Still, we shouldn't complain. It's a much better situation than it would be if we were fighting over subs. Can you imagine how undignified that would be? I much prefer the way things are now.

Transgirlenstein

Chrystal

Quote from: TiaMaria on August 21, 2010, 07:02:45 PM
That is very true. Still, we shouldn't complain. It's a much better situation than it would be if we were fighting over subs. Can you imagine how undignified that would be? I much prefer the way things are now.

Oh very true... And I'm not complaining in the least, dear.

Except when I need to switch for a bit and I can't find a single Dom to take me on! *chuckles* But I have found a wonderful mistress, and I also have a lovely friend who is also switch (we tend to alternate who plays which role), so for now I'm back in charge of my harem.

Yes. More subs than doms is the natural order of things.

MarilynCarry

Indeed....and I love being dom....especially to tons of cute subs who are forced to worship me....*^^* waaiiiii
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

TiaMaria

Quote from: MarilynCarry on August 22, 2010, 10:45:23 AM
Indeed....and I love being dom....especially to tons of cute subs who are forced to worship me....*^^* waaiiiii

You have to force them to worship you? They don't drop to their knees of their own free will to proclaim their gratitude that you have graced them with your illustrious presence?

Chrystal

Oh they do, but they are forced to by her illustrious presence. Forced in as much as they are unable to resist it...

I get the same thing. It's really quite gratifying.

Mind you, I do tend to find that Mar's own charisma tends to over-power mine some times... One disadvantage of being a dom but having a submissive side, I guess.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Chrystal on August 21, 2010, 06:29:39 PM
Well, it was in PM, and I made DarkCassandra kneel and told her to suck my panties clean (while I was still wearing them). She refused, so I just turned away to leave. She very quickly grabbed my hips and made with the sucking... See, I figure, the worst thing you can do to a sub is leave them hanging. Most of them love the pain and the spanking and the slaps... Occasionally you even find one that enjoys a brutal beating. But none of them enjoy being abandoned.

There just aren't enough Lesbian doms to go around, but there are more than enough subs to keep me busy, that I can afford to pick and choose!  >:)
wow, are you sure you arnt my ex? XD

we were a sadist/masochist pair, and very... honest about our ways, we never did the faux-punishement thing. ie, where the activities used to 'punish' are actually what the sub wants.. this encouraging them to misbehave, she felt it was very poor training, and instead would work me over as a reward, while refusing to hurt me as a punishment XD

anyway, its a rare enough sentiment, but one i wish there was more of!

(just thought id contribute!)

Aftiel

This one sounds really interesting:

Quote from: MarilynCarry on August 10, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

Her Newest Collection

A businesswoman (futa) is determined to become the most powerful financially in the world.  She has already begun her way in the corporate world, but she wants her legacy to be maintained... to do that she needs to have more like her.  She begins to capture / kidnap / hire ladies of all types/races/nationalities to become her breeding women...to bear her young and satisfy her lust.  (pregnancy, possible non-consensual.  Looking for someone interested in playing an interesting nationality IF possible ^_~  )

I was such an edgelord a decade ago LOL.

Chrystal

*chuckle* Sorry Mar, we've hijacked your request thread. Does anyone want to put this discussion in a general (adult) chat thread and we can continue being sociable there?

ThornsofRose

Quote from: Chrystal on August 21, 2010, 03:40:02 PM
Me too... *giggles* Although I will sub to Mistresses like Marilyn, the rest you you better bow before me!

*purrs* Mmm... what about bowing before the both of you together?
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Synecdoche17

Quote from: ThornsofRose on August 24, 2010, 12:49:18 PM
*purrs* Mmm... what about bowing before the both of you together?
Now there's an idea I could get behind - or in front of, on my knees...
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Transgirlenstein

TiaMaria

I think you should, honey, my boots are awfully dirty...

Trieste

And we have plenty of socializing threads as well as PMs where you could do so, instead of socializing in the wanted section. :)

MarilynCarry

Oh noess...my thread has become hijacked by lots of naughty lezzies....

Wait..what IS wrong with this?

Jumps in the middle XD
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

confusedbilliam

I think I'd be interested in doing "Biggest Fan"
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

MarilynCarry

Quote from: confusedbilliam on August 28, 2010, 11:15:37 PM
I think I'd be interested in doing "Biggest Fan"

Okay..give me a PM..and we can talk :D

BTW..would the person who asked to do "I want to own you - Love flourishes between the young adult daughter of a plantation owner and her personal servant. "  please contact me? :(

Chrystal

*giggles*

Okay, girls. So that we can continue the entertaining discussion without disrupting poor Mar-mar's RP requests any further, (and to avoid the wrath of the Goddesses), I have created a thread, Lots Of Naughty Lezzies.

Meet me there.

Last sub to post doesn't get a spanking. Last dom to post does. *giggle*

Transgirlenstein

Quote from: Chrystal on August 29, 2010, 11:29:29 AM
*giggles*

Okay, girls. So that we can continue the entertaining discussion without disrupting poor Mar-mar's RP requests any further, (and to avoid the wrath of the Goddesses), I have created a thread, Lots Of Naughty Lezzies.

Meet me there.

Last sub to post doesn't get a spanking. Last dom to post does. *giggle*

I can't post there if it's on the Ladies board :/