Beyond The Red Door | F seeking M

Started by kiri1109, January 10, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiri1109

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Kiri, a semi-advanced roleplayer and a writer. My muse mainly is somewhere in the Horror, gore and romance section. I know, this stuff doesnt seem to mix. But, i find Horror and romance to be rather thrilling when combined.

So, that's why i've summoned you here. I'm searching for two specific Horror Icons. These horror icons are two i have been rather busy making plots for but, i dont have anyone to roleplay those plots with. So who might these characters be?
PennyWise [20[17/18] version]
And, Lipstick Face Demon [red face demon] from Insidious.

Very strange? Glad you think so.

Anyway, obviously a sadistic clown and a sadistic demon wouldnt be mushy so, romance would be more like Kissing, sex, etc. The more smutty portion of the roleplay. Whereas the horror would be everything in between. Possibly even the smut itself. I mean, who would willingly jump into the sack with a demon, let alone one with hooves? Or, a alien that looks like a clown? No one.

I will say i prefer them to be as correct, in terms of their personalities, as possible.

As such, expect a lot of rape to occur, torture, possibly some scratching, biting, marking, etc. As, the two aforementioned characters would want my character to be afraid. A demon feeds off fear, and the clown likes the taste of fear [i suppose it'd be a turn on in a sense?]

Now, the plots.

Beyond the Red Door
Sleep walking, that's what she thought she did. Every time she fell asleep, she could feel herself.. drifting? Yeah, drifting. She would walk and find herself infront of the door alot. It wasnt until she became sixteen that her curiosity got the best of her and she opened the door. She didn't expect to find anything, let alone a demon. The demon begins terrorizing her after the encounter. Her family, excluding her younger sister, all think shes crazy/making it up/doing it for attention. A few months pass, the occurrences have gotten worse, and worse. And, she is now 17. One of the days she wakes up, her family is gone. She finds a note explaining they went to stay with her mother's sister-in-law, her aunt, as her cousin [of whom she hates] has become deathly ill and that they won't be home for a while. After calling them, she learns they didnt bring her along due to her grades having fallen [due to her not wanting to sleep thanks to the demon].. as a result, the demon is free to terrorize her and do as he pleases.. i mean, who is there to stop him?

Warnings; Noncon/rape, torture, biting, blood, scratching, marking, demonic entity, slight horror, very minimal romance [mainly just romantic actions, least ones that would otherwise be romantic]

Possible warnings: pregnancy, bondage, etc im pretty open.

Plot addons;
- overtime, she could begin to enjoy it. As i imagine the demon would begin to destroy her sanity. She'd probably become equally sadistic/masochist if not slightly less.
- i can imagine the demon humiliating her anyway he could. So, i'm open to suggestions on how he could.

Notes:
- I would say this takes place after the first insidious. Maybe after the second as well.
- I plan that my character would be a sort of wild child. Smoking, underaged drinking, skipping school. Hence her parents disbelief in her. Her sibling would be younger, maybe six or seven, but wouldnt be able to 'drift'. The sibling would only believe her due to likely being able to sense the dark entity around the house.

I currently am brainstorming plots for Pennywise. Have any? Feel free to pm me.

Edited: im so sorry for errors x.x it was very late when this was made- i was tired.
Hey, just returning to this site. Haven't been on in... Well a couple years.

I am a 20 year old female and i am looking to do some fun roleplays!

Heedlessx

That sounds awesome. Great RP idea.

I’d love to be your sadistic demon. Any plot points you want to flesh out?

I was thinking that as part of humiliation I could force her to bring her school chums home (M and F), I could force her to play with them. If her friends do not like her advances it would be her raping them, if they do like it I would intervene personally. Her friends are then taken into the demon world as eternal rapetoys or sent back into the world with their minds broken.

Plenty of stuff to do before that though 😘