Tavern of Ghosts

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

I had a feeling you weren't a peasant when you blindly went against logic.  We were doomed from the start.

Rockin

I didn't think Kip was a wolf. I thought he was a soulmate with ryven. *shrugs*

as for me, I had to argue logics even when it was staring at my face >>;;

Kip

Quote from: Rockin on August 04, 2009, 12:18:05 AM
I didn't think Kip was a wolf. I thought he was a soulmate with ryven. *shrugs*

I bit him but thats as far as that went in the hut :P

He and tripping just kept on excluding me and making me sleep on the floor... *sigh*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Transgirlenstein

me and Ryven specifically said we were soulmates.  If anything we at least knew someone (Marguerite) couldn't bite me without either killing Ryven or getting us both
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Honestly? :|  *begins angsting in your stomach to give you indigestion*

Trieste

You're getting too good, Ry. xD

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 04, 2009, 09:48:37 PM
Honestly? :|  *begins angsting in your stomach to give you indigestion*

Damn, Ryven.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

Muffin Man!

*runs to hug the ghostly one*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 04, 2009, 09:49:34 PM
You're getting too good, Ry. xD

*grumbles*  Guess that's what I get for being the blood hound in the last one...even though we still didn't win.

Quote from: LadySky on August 04, 2009, 09:55:25 PM
Muffin Man!

*runs to hug the ghostly one*

*hugs Lady*  It's alright.  My muffins have gone to a better place now. :(

Marguerite

Wait, no muffins for this game? I need my muffins, damn it.

-Shakes head-

Trieste

I'm thinking of starting one in a couple days where only one person starts as a wolf... instead of picking someone to lynch, the villagers pick someone to test... the wolves pick someone to turn each night instead of nomming someone. Probably the best roles for that game would be the Guardian, the Healer, maybe the Alchemist or the Hunter... Game would be lost when the wolves outnumber the peasants.

That way, you'd be looking out for changes in behavior instead of general patterns.

Marguerite

Oooh, I like that idea, Trie.

Kip

That's a great idea Trie...

I'd be up for that.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

That's an awesome idea.  What do you mean by test though?

LadySky

I would love to be a guinea pig for that!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

I mean, like, instead of lynching someone, the villagers would vote on whom to test. It would be the same, except that person doesn't die, and the villagers don't know if the person is then turned by the wolf that night unless they test the person again.

The wolves would win if they manage to turn enough to outnumber the peasants... the villagers would win if they test all the wolves (which will put them out of the game because if I were a peasant, I would kill the wolf!). I'm thinking that the Hunter would be a good role - they could use their power once and only once. Instead of being turned by the wolves, they remain a peasant, and they turn one of the wolves back to a peasant as well. The guardian would protect people from being turned by the wolves... Maybe the alchemist, too. I'm not sure yet.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 04, 2009, 10:08:58 PM
I mean, like, instead of lynching someone, the villagers would vote on whom to test. It would be the same, except that person doesn't die, and the villagers don't know if the person is then turned by the wolf that night unless they test the person again.

The wolves would win if they manage to turn enough to outnumber the peasants... the villagers would win if they test all the wolves (which will put them out of the game because if I were a peasant, I would kill the wolf!). I'm thinking that the Hunter would be a good role - they could use their power once and only once. Instead of being turned by the wolves, they remain a peasant, and they turn one of the wolves back to a peasant as well. The guardian would protect people from being turned by the wolves... Maybe the alchemist, too. I'm not sure yet.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.  I didn't know if you saw the wolves just turning the person the following night a problem or not.  Perhaps putting a delay on the time the wolves are allowed to bite the tested person for like 1 night or so.  Maybe the testing makes them immune to lycanthropy for 24 hours.  Either way, I think it will work nicely.

Trieste

I love the way these votes are scattered. It amuses me possibly more than it should.

Ryven

*opens an otherwordly bakery in the land of the dead*

Muffins from beyond the grave!

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Even from the grave you are pimping out your muffins.

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on August 04, 2009, 10:20:10 PM
*opens an otherwordly bakery in the land of the dead*

Muffins from beyond the grave!

Make sure you fill up that muffin gun for me... I'll keep the bakery ballistics up.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on August 04, 2009, 10:21:10 PM
-Smiles-

Even from the grave you are pimping out your muffins.

Muffins this good cannot be from the mortal world. ;)

Quote from: Kip on August 04, 2009, 10:22:18 PM
Make sure you fill up that muffin gun for me... I'll keep the bakery ballistics up.

I think I forgot to load it before I died.  Wasn't planning on croaking in the night.

LadySky

*purchases a ghostly chocolate chip muffin*

"Mmmmm, two more for the road my good man!"

*stuffs muffins in corset and prances off*

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 04, 2009, 10:24:07 PM
Muffins this good cannot be from the mortal world. ;)

Must be, Ryven.

-Smiles-

Ryven

Quote from: LadySky on August 04, 2009, 10:26:15 PM
*purchases a ghostly chocolate chip muffin*

"Mmmmm, two more for the road my good man!"

*stuffs muffins in corset and prances off*

*wonders where she's stuffing the muffins since she couldn't seem to keep her lingerie on earlier*