Sullivans request thread

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, June 27, 2021, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

I am looking for both short-term and long-term RPs. I don't have a set idea of what I want but here are some examples. I am willing to work out plot ideas for a long or short-term RP. I can write for either male or female characters. Please DM me if you are interested in working out a RP over replying to this post. I will update this post as I think up new plot ideas.

Pairings- MxF, FxF. I am fine with trans characters as well. I am also okay with age gaps so long as the characters are of legal age which for me is at least 18 and older. I am okay with stories where the characters are related.

Story content- I am okay with smut in a story if it calls for it. I do like an RP with some story elements in it and is just not about sex the entire time. I like to have some character development as well.

Genres

Fantasy- Think sword and sorcery. It does not always have to be set in a medieval setting. It can be even a more modern fantasy

Slice of Life - Normal everyday life but with drama and events that may not happen in everyday life. No elements of fantasy like vampires etc.

SciFi Anything that involves space and space travel or any something on earth but with Aliens.

Bare Bone Plot Ideas

Fantasy

The Witch- A reward was posted for the head of the local witch. People liked to blame her for the bad things that happened in the town. So a brave adventurer went out to confront the witch. Of course, they were not an attack-first, ask-questions-later kind of hero. They preferred to lean on their words and only resorted to violence when it was needed. So was this witch evil or is something else happening to the local town?

The Succubus- While traveling through the forest looking for a shortcut to the nearby town a wandering soul found a weird crypt. After opening it up they accidentally freed and bound a succubus to them. Now with a succubus following them around their life is about to take a turn for the weird and mysterious or they might just meet a grisly fate. What misadventures await this lost soul?

Monsters do exist- As far as Jerry was concerned monsters only existed in fiction and his tabletop games. That was till one night a female goblin crawled out from under his bed and scared him half to death. He had ordered something he thought would be a fun joke item but it turns out it was a website run by monsters that sell rare items and even magic items. So when the female goblin crawled from under his bed and presented him with what he ordered online he was confused at first but wanted to find out more. Should he push his luck with the website or not push his luck?

Slice of Life

The Secretary- Life really seemed perfect for Dave. He had the perfect marriage and two wonderful kids. His marriage had been getting a bit stale as of late. Then he hired her. At the request of his daughter who had gotten into college, he hired her best friend. She had red hair and the perfect figure of a young woman. She was not lacking in the skills needed to be a secretary. She was a really good typer and had a great memory. Being so close to his young woman would awaken desires in him he thought long lost. Will he cheat on his wife with this young siren or will he stay strong and stay true to his wife?

Mom's best friend- He had always had a crush on his mom's friend. She was a cool woman and on the one hand like a cool aunt but also the first woman he ever had a crush on. The summer after he had graduated from high school, his mom's friend Linda was going through a nasty divorce from her husband. He decided to be there for her and help with whatever she needed. Should he confess his feeling to this woman or should he just keep going as usual?

Mom's good friend- She grew up in a very strict Christian house. Her very first crush was not on any one man but the beautiful gorgeous women in the movies that she watched. Her mother's good friend Carla never really had any boyfriends and never got married. One day at Carla's house she watched as this so-called pillar of the church made out with a young woman in the living room. She didn't know what to think but she found herself touching herself as she watched the scene unfold before her. She ran home afterward so as to not get caught. Now she is not sure what she should do. Should she talk to Carla or try to forget what she saw?

The Toxic Ex - When she graduated from high school and spent the following year trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her life, that is when she met Dave. He was an older man and seemed so wise and experienced in the world. The relationship seemed normal to her at first but as he opened up his kinks to her she saw that he was a bit of a control freak. Several years later and she finally broke up with him. He was her first in everything and not she is not sure what she should do with her life. Should she move on or will Dave drag her back to him?

The Good Wife- Janet had a seemingly perfect marriage. At least perfect from the outside. She married Tom straight out of high school when he got her pregnant. Now in her mid-thirties, she is a stay-at-home mom. Her sex life is boring at best. It seems that the only thing she has in her life is her book club and her kids. Then she met this younger man Ryan. He was in shape and seemed interested in her. Will she keep things at flirting while in public or will she act like the women in her romance novels?

Dad's Friend- Growing up Lisa had a crush on her dad's friend. He was always kind to her and treated her with respect. He also seemed to never hold down a girlfriend for too long. It has been a few years since she last saw him but she is home during college break and she finally ran back into him again. Upon seeing him again the old feeling of desire for this tall muscular man creep back into her mind. Will she act on these impulses or find someone more her own age?

SciFi

The Cruise - A once-in-a-lifetime experience for those who can afford it. This cruise is on one of the most beautiful planets in the galaxy. It has the largest ocean and the Island is a practical paradise. Who wants to step on board this once-in-a-lifetime experience?

Kinks I do have some hard nos. Just ask if you have any questions regarding this and I will answer them.

Pretty much any of the stories listed are pretty bare bone and that is because I can not really decide what I want to write. I just want to get a few more stories going. So all the stories are up for fleshing out further. Again please DM me instead of replying to this thread.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

sullivanthedreadlord

Updated and changed the story ideas. I will add more or update at a later time.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page