omfgSearching. [m/f/trans looking for males]

Started by omfgSarah, June 14, 2011, 04:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omfgSarah

Please read my ons/offs before you message me. :]

So I'm going to update this as I get more ideas, but for now I'm just putting up my main craving.

I'll play males or females, even trans or intersex, doesn't matter, but they won't be very dominant. They might be fiesty and fight the dominant role, but ultimately, they don't make decisions.

You can play a male or a female, doesn't matter to me. The only part of a roleplay I'll really care about controlling is which role I get.

Bold means I'm craving it
Italics is my role

Partygoer x Stalker/weirdo
An extreme play. My character is at this party. He/she is pretty drunk, and meets this guy. He's attractive, charming, everything my character is looking for. They end up spending the night together, drinking and fooling around a bit, until he has him/her drunk enough to take him/her back to his place. As it turns out, this guy is a Dom looking to keep my character as a slave in his home. My character is unwilling to submit easily, but with torture, rape, and abuse the Dom will eventually get his way.

I don't have plots for the rest of these, but we can discuss them if you're interested. :]

Pairings;
Athlete x Coach/Trainer
Abuser x Abused
Druggie x Recovering
Sick x Healthy
Criminal x Innocent
Sin x Virtue
War veteran x Lover
Younger x Older
Jock x Freak
Master x Slave
Straight Edge x Druggie
Sibling x Sibling
Teacher x Student
Bi-Confused x Sure of Sexuality [Has to be MM or FF]

General Themes;
Two characters with mental illness Depression, anxiety, PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, whatever. Give me a fucked up brain to love. - this could take place in a mental hospital, or just in day to day life. There are lots of options here and I'm craving it very much.
Harry Potter Universe
Marvel Universe
Firefly Universe

So yeah, PM me if you're interested in coming up with a plot about any of the above, or if you have another idea to dominate my character. I'm up for basically anything. :]
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

omfgSarah

Added a lot more ideas, and decided to look for anyone and not just males. :b :]
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!

omfgSarah

Ons&Offs

omfgSarah

Updated my craving again, it hasn't really changed but I tweaked a couple things.
Ons&Offs

omfgSarah

Ons&Offs