Werewolves of Miller's Hollow OOC/Chatter Thread

Started by Trieste, November 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: persephone325 on December 14, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
I felt bad lying to you, Bly. But was like "Well, technically I could be seen as a villager." I was hoping I was going to live longer, especially with the Seer in play. I'm so mad... >:(

The one person I PMed ended up being a wolf.

My instincts have gotten super rusty at these things. <_<

Maybe that just means I should play more of these games so I can get my skills back, heh. ^^

Quote from: Imogen on December 14, 2017, 09:41:54 PM
I can't blame you. To the innocent lynched players, I must have looked immensely suspicious.. I still can't believe I lasted, all considered.

Still, though, you played really well, Imogen. Was super impressed. <3

Blythe

Also, thank you for running this, Trieste. This was super fun. :)

Rummy Tum Tum

This was fun. I'm looking forward to playing again ;D

Quote from: Imogen on December 14, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

I know!! That occurred to me when I realized the sleepy wolf was already gone. So sorry, Rummy!

No worries, your determination and logic was impressive all the same :)
And ya know, I thought you were playing the whole town like a fiddle til you sent that post-vote PM hoping I wasn't a werewolf.

Caeli

I WAS SO SHOCKED/ANGRY AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT WHEN I REALIZED I WAS THE ONLY WOLF LEFT.

:o
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

persephone325

Quote from: Caeli on December 14, 2017, 09:48:32 PM
I WAS SO ANGRY AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT WHEN I REALIZED I WAS THE ONLY WOLF LEFT.

:o

I KNOW!! I wanted to play with you SO BAD!!! :-(

I guess MP sent me to kill Mint? I wish she hadn't, considering I was a special wolf.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Imogen

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on December 14, 2017, 09:47:08 PM
This was fun. I'm looking forward to playing again ;D

No worries, your determination and logic was impressive all the same :)
And ya know, I thought you were playing the whole town like a fiddle til you sent that post-vote PM hoping I wasn't a werewolf.

With my track record of faulty accusations, I so can't blame you!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Caeli

Actually, I thought Madame Professor had died at first because she didn't say 'werewolf' on the first day.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

persephone325

Would anyone want to play another mafia style game? Probably after Christmas?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Scott

I shot MP because she said werewolf or werewolfish words like 2 or 3 times the first day, it was either her or Blythe. They both dropped the W bomb

persephone325

Quote from: Imogen on December 14, 2017, 09:59:06 PM
Ha! I already signed up for that :-)

lol I also derped and messed up the coding. XD
I don't know.

Imogen

Quote from: Caeli on December 14, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
Actually, I thought Madame Professor had died at first because she didn't say 'werewolf' on the first day.

I think she said 'werewoof'? which was good enough, I think? and used the word but not in direct speech? It was one of my reasons for early suspicions towards Blythe, for using the word directly, in his speech pattern. (sorry Blythe!) I was impressed, and very glad, Scott got it right!

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Caeli

Quote from: Scott on December 14, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
I shot MP because she said werewolf or werewolfish words like 2 or 3 times the first day, it was either her or Blythe. They both dropped the W bomb

I swear I went back through the log and did a search through the entire first day for both "wolf" and "werewolf" and "werewolves" and didn't see anything from Madame Professor...

*goes to check*

But now that I check again, I do see the "werewoofs" (haha) from when she was doing pirate speak. *facepalm*

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Scott

I really did think it was Remiel, You had me Caeli.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on December 14, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
I know! It was close. I was hoping Caeli would get Imogen after MP and I went down.

Totally unexpected.

Imogen

Quote from: yugi006 on December 14, 2017, 10:22:01 PM
Totally unexpected.

I still can't believe I survived that long... Every lynch vote, I was like "Yep, they gotta lynch me this time." I think I even wrote to Remiel, or Trieste, that I should get lynched, not for being a wolf but for being a safety hazard to the town :-P

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

yugi006

Madame Professor

Quote from: Imogen on December 14, 2017, 10:02:21 PM
I think she said 'werewoof'? which was good enough, I think? and used the word but not in direct speech? It was one of my reasons for early suspicions towards Blythe, for using the word directly, in his speech pattern. (sorry Blythe!) I was impressed, and very glad, Scott got it right!

I wasn’t sure it was good enough. I should have double checked. I was hoping to go for casual and that I could sneak it by.

But also, that is how Remi actually pronounces Werewolf.

Quote from: persephone325 on December 14, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
I KNOW!! I wanted to play with you SO BAD!!! :-(

I guess MP sent me to kill Mint? I wish she hadn't, considering I was a special wolf.

Ummm, what? I didn’t send anyone anywhere... I asked if we needed to decide because of the watcher, but I dont recall us deciding who it was going to be. I had some stuff come up that night when I checked next I was died!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on December 14, 2017, 09:33:32 PM
Oh, dang!  So Mint DID take a wolf out with her.  Well done, Mint.

Not knowing perse was a wolf threw all my logical deduction out the window, but oh well, it still worked out in the end.
oh go me!!!!! Actually I give the credit to Imogen.  Her call out of Perse is why I hunted her.  GO IMOGEN!!

-bows-

Even when you wolves target me I still hunt you down!!!!  Great game!

persephone325

Quote from: Madame Professor on December 14, 2017, 11:25:22 PM
I wasn’t sure it was good enough. I should have double checked. I was hoping to go for casual and that I could sneak it by.

But also, that is how Remi actually pronounces Werewolf.

Ummm, what? I didn’t send anyone anywhere... I asked if we needed to decide because of the watcher, but I dont recall us deciding who it was going to be. I had some stuff come up that night when I checked next I was died!

Trie said we had to decide who to send. I just assumed you had messaged her and forgot to hit "reply all". :P

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 14, 2017, 11:28:06 PM
oh go me!!!!! Actually I give the credit to Imogen.  Her call out of Perse is why I hunted her.  GO IMOGEN!!

-bows-

That's not how the Hunter role works, though. You kill whoever attacks you.
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on December 15, 2017, 12:47:40 AM

That's not how the Hunter role works, though. You kill whoever attacks you.

The description says take one person with you when you die so that be anyone. If that were the case the game would have been over the second day cause it's not just one wolf doing the attacking.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on December 15, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
The description says take one person with you when you die so that be anyone. If that were the case the game would have been over the second day cause it's not just one wolf doing the attacking.

I know. I read it as Mint being confused and thinking she chose to kill me.
I don't know.

yugi006

Rummy Tum Tum

I'd asked about that back in my living days, and yes you do get to choose whoever you wanna kill, at least in this version. It's more interesting that way in my opinion; hunter doesn't instakill a wolf, and you get to imagine them employing the power of voodoo to kill someone while simultaneously getting mauled by werewolves :D

Plus Mint and Scott said it themselves: She killed Persephone when she died, and he killed Mad on a 50/50 hunch, both on night one.

Imogen

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 14, 2017, 11:28:06 PM

-bows-

You made the call! The credit's all yours.  <3

I still find it hilarious that one wolf was dead all along... I wondered what'd have happened if the vote didn't change after Rummy voted for Caeli that one round..I wonder if we'd have stopped killing after night three when the jailer AGAIN had locked someone up and no one died. Maybe we'd have stopped when the entire village was dead :-)

Still, some misunderstandings notwithstanding, team villagers did good! I look forward to the next game!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]