Saiyuki anyone?

Started by TamaRose, July 28, 2009, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Does anyone know the Anime called Saiyuki.I have really been wanting to do an Rp for a long time as me being an original character or two while someone else plays the men.Sanzo,Hakkai,Goyjo,Goku!I mean if one person can handle all four guys that is fine but if not I am looking for several guys playing the boys.If anyone is interested please let me know and I will let you know more on what I am looking for.Also,if anyone else has any feedback on a plot I am more then willing to listen.I just want it to be really good.

Enmuro

I've never seen this anime but I like the sound of the source material it was based on. I wouldnt mind playing an original character in the plot but sounds like you want the canon chars. I'd search around ell if you want people for that, noticed a few people have mentioned this anime as their favorite.

TamaRose

That would be wonderful if you could find me someone to play the canon characters.Also,if you would like you could play an original character as well.Thank you!

FlaminGlory

I would like to put my hate into this. I am willing to double in playing my own character and a canon character.