Ex Boyfriend (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, September 24, 2010, 02:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

now this one requires a solid plot line and some romancing, but don't worry it will have lots of sex in it. Alright i got this idea for this RP from Christina Perri's music video called jar of hearts. The setting is a small town which is slowly expanding, so a lot of rednecks, old town folks, and my Girl character, Victoria is the town's sweetheart, everyone has been looking out for her since her ex-boyfriend Damien ditched town and her, it has been rumored that he's been sleeping around and that Victoria was just another one of his 'one night stands' . Victoria has grown up into a fine 24 yr old and is working as a police officer, on her way to being the new sheriff since sheriff tucker is close to dying, and everyone knows she'll make a fine Sheriff. but just when things begin to look up here comes Damien again, claiming to be FBI, and wants in on the investigation, and back in Vicki's pants, but she'll have none of that, it's going to take a lot more than the rough looking, even more sexy Damien to get in her pants this time, and what exactly is happening to their small community? (Might put Zombie twist on it, i might ;) )

oh and i need a VERY dominating male for this one, and you have to be able to leave long posts, because im a long poster :3

TAKEN
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316