The Haunted House

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

There is a scary old house at the edge of the town. People say it's haunted and that those who gone inside disappeared.

If you decide to go inside the house, you can be that you will disappear and no one will see you again. The ghosts living in the house delight in abducting people and taking them into the house's copy in paraller dimesion. It's a place of horror where the ghosts amuse themselves with imprisoning poor mortals for all eternity, inflicting all kinds of humilitation and scariness on them.

If you are lucky, they might just put you in chains and make you their servant. If you are less lucky, you could spend most of your time in the torture room. If you really tick them off, well... See this head in a jar? Ask him if it was worth to insult the ghosts like he did.

The way to play this game is as simple and straightforward as execution with a guillotine. And just like guilottine, it has no real choices.
To play, you must introduce yourself, state the day when you disappeared in the house and then write what fate did the ghosts have for you. That's is. The only way to win is not to play, but losing can be fun too, right?

Here's an example:
My name is Edger Celestial and I have entered the haunted house on 24 march last year.
I pestered the ghosts enough that I am sent to the torture room on what I believe is a daily basis and otherwise I am stashed in a room. This room is covered with man-sized holes that drop down into the obliette, so that, if I wish less tortue, I must stand stock still.

*Start*
My name is Kimbra Ailis and I disappeared 17th of november, two years ago.
My fate is to be locked tightly inside an iron maiden in a corridor, looking through a barred window of my 'helmet' as terrible monsters  travel about their bussines.
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Skye

My name is Lydia Peters and I disappeared on April 28 of last year.
I came into the house on a dare.
My fate is to roam an endless hallway full of doors that only lead back into the hallway.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Darius

My name is Darius Karada and I disappeared on Nov 4th of 2000
I came to this house to see if it was evil.
My fate is to stand on the porch and listen to the wonderful agony within, but never join in.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

I am Maro.. I never had a last night. -tear.- I dissapeared May 5th of 1997.
I was 7 years old and dared by my brothers to go into the haunted house
My fate was I was taken by the little ghost girl and made to be a guest in her never ending tea party with fingerfoods.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

My name is Byron Theodor and i disappeared on Nov 12th of 1982.
I entered the house because i heard a song i liked.
My fate is to sit at the balcony and sing an endless song of grief.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Shy One

My name is Hannah.  I entered the house with my boyfriend on New Year's Eve, 1999 so we could "make out".  I have not seen him since that night.  Our disrespect for their "home" angered the ghosts.  My fate is to be kept in a constant state of arousal and forever to be denied release.

MzNurse

My name is Shea.  I am 3 years old.  My brothers put me in here because I was daddy's favorite. The ghosts took pity on me and spoil me and give me all the toys I want.  They take really good care of me.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

ShamshielDF

My name is Yakira.  I entered the house June 23rd, 1993.  I came to see the house out of curiosity, but didn't dare enter, only to turn and find it was behind me as well.  Now, I cannot leave or enter, the door eternally 10 paces away.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

saturnschild

My name is Shihiro. I entered the house on May 2005, following a strange light that I had seen the windows everyday that I have passed while going and coming to school.
My fate was to be a slave shackled and cuffed I walk the endless halls of the waiting hand and foot on the merciless ghost.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Rhapsody

My name is Jesse, and I disappeared on the 8th of February, 2001.

My fate is to be an ice sculpture statue in the courtyard, forever frozen in a rictus of terror and pain, something for their victims to shudder at as the ghosts and demons drag them past me.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Mnemaxa

My name is Alex and I disappeared....um....

I don't remember.

The ghosts turned me inside out....I don't know what's going on.  All I see or smell or feel is myself. 

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

MzNurse

My name is Usher.  I don't know how long I've been here.  I was a hopeless drunk that wanted out of the rain.  My punishment is to be the bartender in a place where the drinks never get me drunk.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Isabella Vaasco

My name is Bella. I came into rob the place, but fell throw the staircase.

Now Im the ghost that leaves all those cabinets open...still cant find any loot.

Fragile Dreams

My name is Jonathan Soncast.
I was disappeared at August 13th, 1982 when i came to inspect the house, because my company was about to tear it down and build a grand hotel over it.
I can't remember what happen to me but i know i'm buried alive under the foundations of the house, screaming for someone to help me. ~Please, help me!~

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

NosCorventius

My Name is Matthius Mctaggert.
I disappeared on October 31st, 1987 after I foolishly brought in a Ouija Board in to contact the spirits of the house. Now my skin binds one of the demons black tomes of spells. I am still alive, screaming every time he flips though my pages or writes in blood and flame across my fleshy pages.

Tachi

My name is Tachi.
I disappeared on June 27th, 1998 after following my friends inside. I have become a part of the walls, unable to move or speak. I can only watch as my friends and partner are tortured.

Ryven

My name is Ryven.
I entered the house chasing my dog on May 9th, 2001.  I fell through the floor into darkness which turned out to be an endless maze, but what seems to be the worst part is all the walls are covered with razor blades.  I am damned to eternally wander through the pitch black darkness, cutting my flesh.

Soran

My name is Roger Campbell
I disappeared 27th May 2007, followed my girlfriend in for our first night of passion together. Now we are both held, just 3 foot apart unable to talk or move, but left with our smouldering passions intact, but never sated.

Lady Annabelle

My name is Elizabeth Hamilton.  I disappeared on May 23, 1875.  I entered the home after I was stood up by my fiance on our wedding day.  For all of eternity, I am forced to watch my fiance live the rest of his life without me.  I am forced to replay all of his beautiful moments without me.  I am forever a viewer of his life.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kitsu

My name is Kitsu.
I was foolish enough to enter the house on August 2, 2005 thinking it would be an interesting adventure to explore a supposedly haunted house.
I am fated to exist forever in solitude. In a room where I cannot see, cannot hear, cannot smell or feel anything. All I can do is scream for help that will never come, only hoping that someone can hear me because I cannot even hear myself.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3