Power Rangers [Recruitment Thread - CLOSED]

Started by TheBlackThrone, October 07, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Inspiration | There haven't been that many Power Ranger genre games in play, and with inspirations from the new Voltron, Pacific Rim, Transformers, and with the excitement about the 2017 Power Rangers remake being on the horizon, I wanted to give it a true science fiction spin. So here is my idea.

Inspiration: New York City

Population: 8.406 million

Mayor: Richard "Dick" Matheson

Police Department: Mega City Police Department (MCPD)

Basic Description: Mega City is one of the largest cities in North America with a heavily diverse population. The city is a figurehead of revolutionary technology, and one of the most popular touristic spots in North America. Scientists openly test their prototypes in this city, so finding androids walking around passing out flyers for the latest Technology Expo or directing traffic during a crash is not out of the ordinary (to the citizens of Mega City). Robotic pets and people are a regular occurrence.

Important Notes
  • Mega City has strict gun control laws. The only personnel who legally wield guns in the city are the MCPD. The guns use DNA recognition and so only a qualified officer can wield and fire their respective handgun. Even with guns being banned, there are still criminals who manage to wield guns using false-fingerprint technology. Knives and other weapons not banned are still a problem.
  • Street racing is popular, although illegal along with other things such as graffiti.
  • Just like any city, drugs, prostitution, and the usual riffraff exist but mostly in the poorer areas.
  • The currency is Credits. Everyone has a card with a special chip inserted within it that they can slide in and out of registers to purchase products. Cash; bucks; paper was banned due to how easy it was to reproduce. With chip technology, counterfeit cards are difficult to reproduce.
  • The primary methods of transportation are: vehicle, subway, bus, and monorail. There are no flying cars.

The main setting of our game takes place in Mega City, New York. This is a fictional city and I have chosen New York City as an inspiration because it is the city most people are familiar with. You can be as creative as you want when having your character navigate this city. If you create a regular spot such as a cafe or shop, then I will add it to a list of popular places that other characters may choose to frequent. Mega City is the overall setting, but our primary setting is going to be around a certain college.

Inspiration: New York University (NYU)

Population: 57, 245 students and faculty

Acceptance Rate: 31%

President: Arthur Zacharias

Basic Description: Omega University is one of the many schools in New York responsible for the revolutionary technology that Mega City is renowned for. The school hosts many concentrations in a well-rounded diverse student community. Students from around the world flock to Omega University to bring their imagination to life with its prolific technology programs. Characters are allowed to live on campus or off campus. They are free to participate in sports, clubs, theaters, exhibitions, etc. Whatever their character enjoys doing. College won't be a focus in this game because this is a Power Rangers game! However, it will be a setting of common interests for our characters.

From a galaxy far, far away...

October 1, 2706

Katie McLernon Reporter

"Good Morning, this is Katie McLernon with Triple 9 news here on a fishing boat and we're sailing along the Connecticut-New York channel. This boat has been trolling the ocean bottom, searching for the mysterious object that crash-landed into the sea seven days ago." She turned toward an old man wearing a dark wool sweater, gray pants, and black rubber boots. His gray, paintbrush mustache was thick enough to hide his lower-lip and his dark-brown eyes were near hidden beneath his thick, bushy brows. "I have here Captain Bill as he likes to call himself, who says he has seen the object. Can you describe it, sir?"

"Yes, yes I can. It was a white light. I won't say it actually crashed into the water because there wasn't a great splash. It passed through the water without disturbing it, and it was big. It was like a giant flying saucer!" he enthusiastically explained.

Katie curiously frowned. "Sir, are you saying that you think it might have been a UFO?"

"Might? It had to be, and I'm going to find it."

"And how did you see this phenomenon, sir?"

"I was out here on my boat trying to catch some crabs when I saw it. I think it scared away all the crabs for I haven't been able to catch any since."

"Very interesting, sir. Thank you." Katie faced the camera. "So we have one witness who believes that it might have been an alien ship. The search for the object continues!"

Six college students awake from their beds after a strange dream. They dreamed about a brightly-lit room and laying on a cold table similar to an operating table. Everything after that is unclear. They feel different today. There is something about today that feels different than yesterday, but they can't explain it. Objects that they might have worn regularly: watches, belts, jewelry, shoes, etc. are no longer what they seem, but to them they are as they remember them being. Disguised as the characters' old belongings are morphers that grant them the ability to transform into Power Rangers.

What the characters can't remember is that they were all abducted and genetically re-engineered to be a superhuman fighting force. The re-engineering was established through a symbiotic relationship with an alien creature known as a Mobicyte. The Mobicytes have been fleeing from another alien race called The Tauron that have been set on conquering the universe and wiping out any lifeforms that could potentially threaten its own species. They are evil, prideful and cannot be negotiated with. Several planets prior to Earth have tried and perished for having not dealt with the menace as soon as it arrived. The Mobicytes have been fleeing from host to host and have chosen six humans to bestow upon them their powers so that they can fight off the Taurons and end their destruction once and for all.

Summary of General Abilities
  • All rangers possess strength, speed, reflexes, thought-processes, toughness, etc. above any human being at peak athleticism.
  • All rangers can hear their Mobicyte symbiote's voice. The symbiote has learned whatever language the ranger speaks. It knows what the ranger knows and feels what he/she feels.
  • Mobicytes can communicate with other Mobicytes telepathically, which grants the rangers the ability to also be able to communicate with each other telepathically.
  • Mobicytes will guide, teach, and train the rangers how to use their powers, morph, and control their zords called Warp Units.
  • Mobicytes possess one special ability that they grant their host. Not three different abilities in one or five different abilities in one. One ability.

Warp Suits

• The warp suit comes in a variety of colors. Rangers don't wear the same color.
  • The warp suit possesses an invisible shield that protects rangers from man-made weaponry, making them impervious to even the explosive power of a nuclear weapon. However, they are not impervious to alien technology.
  • The warp suit possesses one primary weapon (this includes any dual wield weapon or cannon) and one secondary weapon that is a side-arm.
  • The warp suit can only be accessed when the ranger performs a series of movements. However, its morpher appears when a Tauron is nearby. That purse you thought was just a purse? Guess what? It just transformed into an alien morph device, waiting to be activated.
  • If the host trusts its Mobicyte, then the sync they share will allow the ranger to grow stronger and access weapons they didn't know they had.

Warp Unit

• The Warp Unit is called the "warp unit" because of its unique ability to rebuild and reshape itself. The warp unit can be summoned by the ranger's morpher and it can take on whatever shape the ranger desires for convenience sake.
  • Because the warp units are obvious alien technology, it may be smart for rangers to disguise them as every day vehicles when not in combat.
  • The Warp Unit has the same color as the Warp Suit.
  • The Warp Unit specializes in the same weaponry as the Warp Suit.
  • The Warp Units can combine into a larger robot if the minds of all six rangers were to sync and make it so, which isn't an easy feat. They all have to have the same desire, which is to win!

Requirements
  • I will only be accepting five rangers (GM has taken one). It can be 4 males and 2 females (as it was in the show), 3 males and 3 females, or 4 females and 2 males. Other characters I will accept are non-ranger supporting characters.
  • Non-ranger supporting characters are characters who can potentially replace any of the rangers if that player is to lose interest, go AWOL, die in game, or who knows. These characters are potentially the next power rangers. They can be the best friend, boy/girlfriend, sibling, etc. They have some relation to the characters. If you want to play a non-ranger, then be sure to collaborate with the writer whose character your character plans to be associated with.
  • You have to be able to take science and BS it when describing weapons. If you don't have the science fiction imagination, then this game may not be for you.
  • I will only be accepting writers who can produce good quality posts. No one or two-liners. No horrendous spelling errors. Just posts that look like you actually care about grammar and quality.
  • Try to create a character that you know and like. When you make a character that you don't know or love, then you won't have a good time. If they don't have a believable personality, then not only will we all see it, but you'll see it too when you find it difficult to interact with others. So please take your time when creating a character.
  • I am only allowing real-life photos for this game. So please reserve your face claims.
  • 7 Days Policy. Once you post interest in this game, you have 7 days to post a CS. If you don't post a CS by the 8th day, then your interest is dropped. I will have a list posted of interested players as well as a list of approved profiles.
  • All characters will have heard, seen, or know of each other some way and somehow. Either they had the same class, in the same clubs, see them walking to class every day, etc. Somehow they know each other.
  • Characters initially are not aware that the other has had the same dream, and when in close proximity of each other, they can hear each others' thoughts.
  • The effects of the powers the Mobicyte gives each character are in development so characters may notice some changes.

This is the basic character sheet. I don't care how you design it as long as it has this basic information.

Name:
Nicknames:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: (can have highlights or be any color because this is the future)
Eye Color: (can be whatever color you want as long as you have a logical explanation for it)
Sexuality:
Occupation: (besides a "student" if your character works a job somewhere, then you mention it here)
Degree: (what degree are they pursuing. If you don't know or they don't know then write "Interdisciplinary Studies")
Languages: (I made a category for it so we don't have mary sues choosing every language on the planet. Please specify if the language is native, fluent, or survival.)

Physical Description: (General appearance of your character to include piercings, tattoos, scars, etc.)

Personality: (Summarized we don't need to know every detail)
Dislikes: (non-sexual)

[u]Ranger Info[/u]

Color:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon: (This will be a sidearm but for those who like to describe or even name their weapons, they can.)

Power: (Remember...one power. Not five different abilities in one. One power.)

Benson "Bence" Marconi - Red Ranger - TheBlackThrone
Kara Pennant - Pink Ranger - Rachubka
Vivienne Kalahara - Black Ranger - Lithium
Santiago Leon - Purple Ranger - TheRomanticPerv
Ashley Winters - Blue Ranger - CurvyKitten
Tyree "Ty" Barrington - Gold Ranger - Juggtacular
Updated: 2 November 2017

Any questions this game introduction doesn't answer will be written here with the GM answer.

1. Activity. If you cannot afford to actively participate in this game at this time, then don't. There is no point creating a CS, getting it approved, posting once in the game, and realizing that you don't have time and dropping out. Why waste your time and why waste mine?
2. Game Speed. I expect the game to move only as fast as it takes for your RP partner to post. However, when there are missions, the game will move every GM post. Meaning, everyone will post once per rotation until the mission is completed.
3. Sandbox. There will be a side thread for sandboxing for those writers who have storylines or who desire more character interaction between their characters who have some chemistry. You can even come up with your own plots in this thread as long as it doesn't involve the alien threat.
4. Current date. The current month we will be RPing in is October. The first playable week is October 1st - 7th. The GM will announce when the game will move forward to the next week.
5. Drama. Drama is pretty prevalent on this site and I do not tolerate or care for it. If you bring me drama, do not be surprised if I give you the cold shoulder. This is just a game and there are way more important things going down in the world to be mad or frustrated with than some play-by-post game. If you have a problem, PM me, and I will address it if I think it needs to be addressed. However, if you are having a bad day, then just go do something else until you're in better spirits. The excuse, "Sorry GM, I was having a bad day and I felt like disrupting the OOC with negative drama for no reason" doesn't fly. We're all adults here. Just don't do it.
6. Whatever I say goes. I do my best to be a fair GM, but I do not bend over backwards to please everyone. I don't. So if I say something is going this way, then it will. I am open to criticism and suggestions. Always open for feedback as long as it actually tries to offer a solution/improvement. However, if I make a decision that you don't like, then don't argue with me about it. You won't get far and I won't argue back. If it ever comes down to that, then you might as well leave.
7. GM Goal. My goals are to keep this game moving smoothly, create fun scenarios that players can participate in, keep the drama to a minimum if not stamp it out, and give writers a place where they can see their characters grow and allow their imaginations to run wild. That is my goal; that has been my goal forever; and every time I GM a game it never changes.
8. Have fun.
More rules may be added if necessary.

OOC

IC

Character Thread
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

Face Claim: Nick Bateman
Nicknames: Jersey Boy, Bence, Benny, Italian Stallion (he wishes)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Degree: Culinary Arts
Languages: Pretty fluent in Italian (spoken), some French (because of his major), and Ebonics

Physical Description: Bence is a handsome young man with a boyish charm. He can mostly be found smiling since his life tends to treat him mostly right. He likes to keep in shape, although he doesn't participate in any sports. His hair is brown and feathery, though he keeps it short at the sides and nape (he cuts it himself). Similarly, he keeps his facial hair neatly groomed. He wears what most lazy college boys wear when he's going to class: sweatpants with Omega going down the leg, white T-shirt, hoodie, and some comfortable moccasins. Sometimes he wears a beanie as well. He saves his best clothes for those special dates he gets every now and then. On his right pectoral is crucifix. He was once overly religious, but he has since become more agnostic.

Personality: Bence is open with his opinions. He is quick to open his mouth and critique something before he wonders whether he hurt someone's feelings or not. Some find it hilarious and an attractive character trait, while others find it rude and annoying. Being a chef in the making, it could have spawned from all the food he has to taste and prepare on a daily basis. Bence is nowhere on the level of Chef Ramsay with his critiques of others, shit-talking is still a pretty bad habit. He takes pride in his cooking and he loves cooking for others, especially when his cooking makes everyone smile. He doesn't take his dates out to fancy restaurants. He takes them to a place with a kitchen where he can prepare the dinner himself. He won't hesitate to try and impress a pretty face.

The guy is slick like ice when he finds someone he likes. He isn't afraid to compliment someone who deserves it, and he takes rejection pretty well. In the kitchen, Bence has a whole different personality. He's pretty commanding when the restaurant is busy. He also has a no nonsense attitude. The worst anyone could do is waste his time and waste good food. He won't stand for bullying and he's pretty out-going when he has time to party.

Likes: Cooking, trying new things, cooking for others, being artistic, and partying.
Dislikes: Bullies, people who are rude for the sake of being rude, and incompetence at the workplace.

Color: Red
Primary Weapon: Great Hammer - the great hammer is what is called to be the seismic hammer. With the right strength and force, the hammer can disturb the earth in a cone that can reach at max 50 m. The weapon is best suited for shattering power shields and heavily-armored foes.
Secondary Weapon: Sidearm - "Daisy" automatic pistol with plasma belt artillery.

Power: Super Strength - Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight. His strength is currently Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and large boulders.
The gates are open

Rachubka

Shotty pink! :O

I'll start working on something tonight. I mean, if I'm allowed. :O

More shocked face emojis. :O

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Rachubka on October 07, 2016, 10:44:44 PM
Shotty pink! :O

I'll start working on something tonight. I mean, if I'm allowed. :O

More shocked face emojis. :O

Yes you are. Also, if you want to play with different fonts. I've been asked about the fonts I use lol.  You can find them here. Just right click them and treat them like an image url. http://www.1001fonts.com/  :-)

Also, I'll add you to the interest list and reserve pink for you. But yes, start right away!  ;D
The gates are open

Lithium

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Rachubka

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on October 07, 2016, 10:47:22 PM
Yes you are. Also, if you want to play with different fonts. I've been asked about the fonts I use lol.  You can find them here. Just right click them and treat them like an image url. http://www.1001fonts.com/  :-)

Also, I'll add you to the interest list and reserve pink for you. But yes, start right away!  ;D

Oooooooooooooooooooh. Neat. I was totally actually wondering. Hahaha.

ElvenKitten

Pumpkin Seeds

:: peeks:: How quickly are you wanting applications?  I'd be interested in a Green Ranger if possible.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on October 08, 2016, 06:21:09 AM
:: peeks:: How quickly are you wanting applications?  I'd be interested in a Green Ranger if possible.

7 day policy. I'll reserve green.
The gates are open

la dame en noir

What kind of supporting characters are you looking for?

I'll tenatively reserve Yellow, unless you need something specifically.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: la dame en noir on October 08, 2016, 09:53:36 AM
What kind of supporting characters are you looking for?

I'll tenatively reserve Yellow, unless you need something specifically.

The supporting characters are just like the friends of the rangers. They can even be a sibling or lover.

I don't know if Elven Kitten was making a reserve or not but after you, I am no longer accepting females.

I have the ratios on the opening post and it looks like it's going to be the 4 females and 2 males ratio.
The gates are open

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

TheBlackThrone

All right; so this is how we're going to do it. I'm going to put up these interests, but whoever gets the four final spots is going to be determined by the character they present. Because we've exceeded the limit on females, which usually doesn't happen in games I normally GM lol. If you have time for this game and you're not just jumping on the train because people are flocking to this game, then feel free to keep going with the Character Creation process. There is also the supporting option. The non-rangers will normally take the slot of the ranger if the player of that ranger dropped from the game for whatever reason. But if you're planning to just drop interest at the get-go because you realize you got too much on your plate, then this game is probably not a good idea and coming to that realization right now would not only do me a favor, but it won't waste your time. But again, there's always the supporting option. I need to go change that. I don't know why I wrote it as "non-supporting" lol. Nope, I wrote it as non-ranger. I'm good.

Really trying to avoid the "Power Harem Rangers." Even though they haven't done that theme yet. But still lol. Usually that's not fun for the ladies.
The gates are open

Pumpkin Seeds

Wonder is Maneater is a good song for a Power Ranger.

Pumpkin Seeds

Face Claim: Alice Matos
Nicknames: Bella
Height: 5'9
Weight: 143lbs
Hair Color: Raven black hair with green highlights
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Sexuality: Bisexual
Degree: Business Administration with a dual major in Economics and a fast track toward a MBA
Languages: Portuguese (native), Spanish (fluent), English (fluent), studying German

Physical Description:

Intimidating might be the word most people use to describe Isabella Santos.  The daughter to a business tycoon and the heir to a fortune, she walks with an air of superiority few can manage.  Haughty and cool under pressure she has been known to slice contenders to her throne down with a look of displeasure.  A regular at the gym and with her training in Capoeria, she keeps her body in toned and muscular shape.  Such a dedication is almost prideful at times as she wears clothing that sets on display her natural curves and the effort she placed in ensuring those curves are firm to the touch.  That each article of clothing could probably feed a family of four is something she doesn't flaunt but also doesn't let others forget.  Every piece meant to enhance her unapproachable nature and ensure that when her hips move, people turn their eyes.  Isabella never leaves her apartment without her hair being brushed, glossy and perfect.  Impossibly thick and dark, the strands seem almost like water to touch.  Lately she has taken to wearing green highlights that set off her eyes and lighten the darkness.

Personality: Isabella comes off as a mean girl and she accepts this knowledge easily.  At home there was no tolerance for excuses and she carries that weight with her.  People fail because of their own failures and their success is likely based off their own efforts.  She walks and moves with confidence because she knows that confidence in herself means that those that follow her, invest in her and challenge her respond to that confidence.  Time is precious and she makes sure that each second of her life is productive.  At the gym she shows up to work her body, at school she comes to work her mind and at a party she comes to work her image.  Serious attitude exudes from her so that her compassion remains hidden.  Only the observant few might notice how she pushes local business owners to push themselves, that she donates much of her trust fund money to local parks and schools for the young.  While she is not the kindest soul to be found, she firmly believes that pushing others to their best performance is the greatest gift she can give.
Dislikes: (non-sexual)

Color: Green
Primary Weapon: Lasher - Lasher is a single handed sword with a razor sharp edge that comes down to a tapered point.  Developed as a thrust weapon, the sword is typically cast in a defensive role when kept in this form.  Magnetic links along a central shaft of the rod can be activated that separate the blade into segments held together by cords.  Each segment vibrates with the magnetic fields giving the already sharp edges a constant thrum to slice into targets.

Secondary Weapon: Wind - Wind is a chakram attuned to the telekinetic aptitude of the Green Ranger, allowing the individual to send the weapon in a series of strange patterns.  The weapon will always return to the owner after striking an opponent unless the owner is incapacitated in some fashion.

Power: Telekinesis - Ability to move and guide small objects with her mind.  Currently she is able to move only objects of up to ten pounds with a small amount of concentration.  Anything heavier causes her severe headaches and requires rest afterward.

Rachubka

Faceclaim: Stacey Hannant
Nickname(s): Penny - only really used on the soccer field
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 143 lbs.
Hair Color: Medium blond
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Unless no other dudes show up...)
Degree: Human Resources
Languages: Native English, faux-French, faux-Spanish, faux-Italian -- "Si, monsieur, I do enjoy a nice paella every other Samedi. Buon Appetito."

Physical Description: Kara is rather easy on the eyes and the perhaps preferential treatment she has received because of it is reflected in the constant glow that she seems to have. Even if it all is more of a blessing, she does well to maintain herself with diet and exercise. It helps when you're on the varsity soccer team as well. Her medium blond hair hasn't been cut in a few years, allowing it to flow right beneath her shoulder blades. It's often worn long unless she's had to step out in a hurry or is working out, then it's either bunned up or tossed into a ponytail. Messily. Kara has long since forgotten what it feels like to always be 'on' when about campus, electing to wear what is quick and easy rather than to impress; jeans, old boyfriends' hoodies, baseball tees, sneakers and slip-ons. She does own a few pieces of clothing for the occasions that call for it but those are tucked away into boxes or hangers deep in her closet. A pink stud is pierced into her left nostril and a top navel piercing with pink jewellery are her everyday jewellery pieces with earrings on special instances. No tattoos to speak of.

Personality: Kara is far from a shy girl but she is never going to be the one that throws out ideas or even her desires on a whim. She likes to sit and think about what possible impact her words and actions have before letting it rip. It is very easily for Kara to become restless which is probably why she tends to keep her schedule busy between her schooling, keeping fit, and maintaining her spot on the soccer roster. Being rather privileged by being in the top end of attractiveness, Kara has rarely come up against opposition when it came to interacting with other people - she tends to get what she wants. When she doesn't, she gets agitated and her normal cool demeanor gives way to a more direct and reckless one. Kara would never be described as the funny one; there are very few times that she would make a clever observation or just drop a joke on anyone but she does try and be silly and light when with friends.

Likes: Reality TV, soccer, the colour pink, socializing, comfort, campfires, rye & gingers, pumpkin spice lattes (jokes... are those even in the future?)
Dislikes: Close talkers, 'chameleon' personalities, thunder, ugly crying, dry cake, tequila 

Color: Pink
Primary Weapon: Dual blades - often wielded with one gripped traditionally and the other reverse for more diverse striking. They snap into place on the outside of either thigh when not in use.
Secondary Weapon: Silenced rail pistol - used sparingly, practically when only disarmed or the time calls for it. Kept on the small of her back when not in use.

Power: Short bursts of speed - it's almost akin to teleportation or a type of blinking ability where Kara will be in one place and then the next in an instant. She can lose her bearings, however, so it is not something she can do for long nor can she blink from one spot to another immediately. This is used to devastating effect when she encounters a large number of enemies or even one hulking beast.

Mostly done. Actually probably done unless I spot something silly. Maybe I'll get some names for weapons or whatever. I'll take ideas. Tony and Steve? Barbie and Ken?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Pumpkin Seeds

ElvenKitten

Damn now I have to come up with a new power :P

Lithium

Face Claim: Rinko Kikuchi
Nicknames: Vivi
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Sexuality: Bisexual
Degree: Forensic Science
Languages: Native French and Japanese, fluent in English

Physical Description: Vivi is naturally built slim and lithe, with a metabolism that seemingly prevents her from putting on any weight even if she tries. Even though her lifestyle probably isn't the healthiest overall, she still does at least some physical activity to stay in shape, mainly running and playing soccer. Her jet black hair is cut in a rather distinct style, starting short at the nape of her neck in the back and gradually getting longer towards the front where its reaches shoulder length before suddenly transitioning into short straight bangs. Vivi often wears the right side of her hair over her ear while tucking the other side behind her left ear, which has multiple piercings, giving a more asymmetrical look while exposing her bling. There's also the ring piercings in her right nostril, the one in the right corner of her bottom lip, and the two barbells that she has through her nipples. All surgical grade stainless steel, since her skin is very sensitive to nickel. As for her personal style, she leans towards the edgier side of the fashion spectrum, with a particular fondness for leather, fishnets and pointy accessories. And she likes black. A lot.

Personality: Despite what some might assume based solely on her appearance, Vivienne isn't a gloomy Debbie Downer. Typically rather laid back, she takes things as they come and tried to have a good time. Her humor can be dark, much of what she says is sarcastic and she doesn't have much of a filter, so she's probably not to everybody's taste. Perhaps her biggest vice is that she tends to be quite lazy about things that disinterest her, which would explain why she gets top grades in some of her classes while barely attaining the passing mark in others.On the other hand, Vivi does get very passionate and even competitive about the things that she does enjoy, and so she's pretty good at them.

Being somewhat of an extrovert, she's not shy about interacting with new people and doesn't have much trouble making friends. She's always craved adventure and excitement too much to be a homebody, and her time spent out and about has helped her to develop a good bit of street smarts, so playing or duping her would be a challenge. She's not the type to pick fights or get involved in business that doesn't concern her, but she's no pushover if attacked or threatened either, and the same goes for her friends.

Likes: Music, partying, dancing, drinking, junk food, 420 blazing it on occasion, soccer, movies, reading, video games, cars and tuning, street racing, the human form, blood (aesthetically!), cute critters of all sorts.
Dislikes: Fair weather friends, dishonorable people, being manipulated or bossed around, people who don't get sarcasm, vultures (the human kind), Sunday drivers, traffic.

Color: Black
Primary Weapon: Plasma Scythe - The Plasma Scythe can be a tricky weapon, unwieldy in certain situations, but when used right it has the potential to inflict some devastating damage. It can reap the energy from anything that it destroys, supercharging the plasma blade once enough energy has been accumulated for one powerful strike. The Scythe excels at efficiently cutting down weak foes as well as executing the more powerful ones who've already been weakened or had their defenses compromised.
Secondary Weapon: Doom & Gloom - Twin magnums, high impact but low rate of fire and considerable recoil.

Power: Intangibility - The ability to move her own particles through other particles, allowing her to phase through solid objects or avoid physical attacks. Only usable in short bursts, she can maintain the effect, at most, for a few seconds at a time.