Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on November 24, 2009, 10:20:15 AM
Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

He falls on the ground laughing.

"Now?  Now?!  Now you suddenly believe Scott?  You do quite a lot of flip flopping with your voting.  I don't know why Scott thought I was a wolf.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I clearly couldn't have been bitten given that I guarded him the night before, but you're not going to believe that, are you?  Of course not.  You'll just vote against me to save your own furry hide."

Izu

No. I'm just proving a point that if I'm a werewolf then so are you in Scott's last opinion.

Ryven

Well, whatever.  There's nothing I can do about it now except let my actions speak for themselves.

Valerian

"Please, everyone try to stay calm," Val said, clearly surprised to see Ryven's name scrawled next to Izu's.  "We must focus on one thing at a time if we don't want the wolves to win.  Izu was the only one to vote with Remiel, who we know was a wolf.  Scott told me himself earlier that he thought Ryven was the Guardian, and I can't imagine what changed his mind about that... but we can worry about that later, when those we know are werewolves are gone."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Pixilicious

I'm sorry, Izu, but I refuse to believe that Ryven is capable of the maliciousness that you speak of.  Could it be that you're trying to hide your own actions?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Izu

country

Ryven has followed the lead provided by Scott and he has been one of the first to place his vote.  As well, in his role as sheriff, he cast the deciding vote.  I also believe that Ryven protected Scott on one night; well at least someone did and no-one else is stepping forward to take the credit.

These actions may have been a cover to ensure that he was not associated with the wolves and he may have been prepared to sacrifice a couple of wolves to maintain his cover just as I believe Marguerite did in the last round. 

My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

Teno

Quote from: country on November 24, 2009, 03:27:49 PM
My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Izu - 4 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg

Not voted: RedPhoenix
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on November 24, 2009, 04:45:01 PM
Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.

Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on November 24, 2009, 04:58:09 PM
Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Mmm, I wonder if he went for the meaty part.

-Ponders and eyes Ryven's bottom-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Izu - 5 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country, RedPhoenix
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The lynch of the day would be hardly different from those before it. The villagers would gather around Izu, who would soon after break out into the werewolf that he was. The village was growing tired of the routine, and retired to their beds quickly, hoping that Izu would be the last of the beasts.

Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)
Us against the world

country

Quote from: Teno on November 24, 2009, 04:40:21 PM
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts?

Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

Teno

Quote from: country on November 25, 2009, 01:19:54 AM
Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Teno on November 25, 2009, 11:51:06 AM
In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Hold still, I need to measure your neck for a noose.

Autumn Sativus

Unfortunately the town's hopes for a peaceful night would not come true. Upon waking in the morning they would find the body of Valerian dragged the church high upon a hill back to her home. Her body lay half in the doorway, the path all the way from the church to her home littered with the blood of the Priestess. The village had unfortunately lost one very innocent woman that night.

They would take their time to give the beloved Priestess a final resting place before returning to town, where the cycle would start again.

Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)
Us against the world

country

I will craft a very eloquent memorial for our priestess, one fitting for her trade.  Rest well dear one.  Some, amongst us, will miss you.

Quote from: Teno on November 25, 2009, 11:51:06 AM
In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most.

Through the annals of time some of the most noted of seers have been known to use substances.  It would seem that Scott's worked extremely well.  Now Teno, shall we try out Red's measurements?

Teno

Teno mourned the loss of their priestess, even more so when Country turned his voice on him. "So now you decide to disagree with the words of the seer and attack me? I see you discovered who the priestess was and with her unable to prove my innocence I am to be killed next?" He turned to the dwindling crowd of villagers that normally gathered at this time and spoke to them, "Do you wish this wolf to feed again, or do you intend that another innocent life should suffer?"

RedPhoenix

Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

Teno

Quote from: RedPhoenix on November 26, 2009, 05:24:46 PM
Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

You don't think you're both being too quick to cast your suspicions at me? I tell you now, I had nothing to do with this. I believe Country is who you should be hanging up, not myself. Unless you both are in this together as I've noticed for quite some time.

country

Quote from: Teno on November 24, 2009, 04:40:21 PM
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Just as you proclaim your new found belief in the wisdom of our seer, you change direction once again, and with no supporting argument to justify your accusations.  How are others to believe your charges?  You have no doubt noted that the only innocent blood spilled of late has been the result of the work of the wolves, not the villagers.

Teno do I glimpse a morsel of our priestess flesh caught in your fangs?  Did you dine well at your last meal?