Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

Too busy getting her shop in order Elandra had completely missed the lynching vote that had been happening outside. Stepping outside she listened to the accusations flying around and decided that Shadowstrike seemed the most guilty.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Shadowstrike2 – 6 votes: Valerian, Scott, Teno, RedPhoenix, Elandra, LadySky
LadySky – 5 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein, Marguerite, Shadowstrike2
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip
Teno - 1 vote: Remiel

Not yet voted: Ryven
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Shadowstrike2

As the day goes on Shadowstrike hears alot of the arguements for ladysky and beleive it makes sense. She did lose the election for Sheriff. What if she wanted to send Ryven a message...
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

LadySky

Seeing that Shadowstike2 had changed his vote, making it a tie, LadySky shakes her head sadly. I do not want to die and I am innocent of any and all crimes.

I have nothing but respect for Ryven, I voted for him first!

Her vote changed to Shadowstrike2, LadySky goes to work on orders she has waiting in her dress shop.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

I have no reason to believe that LadySky...nor, in fact, anyone had committed this crime.  There is no evidence, and thus, everything is conjecture.  With that, I vote for Kip.

Shadowstrike2

Shakes his head sadly. Hes going to die over the death of a horse.

"If i am to die so be it. I doubt i can stop a village sized lynch mob anyway." He yells.

He heads to his library bringing a copy of Sword Song with him back to the crowd. He decided he would like to die with his favorite book.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Shadowstrike2 – 6 votes: Valerian, Scott, Teno, RedPhoenix, Elandra, LadySky
LadySky – 5 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein, Marguerite, Shadowstrike2
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip
Teno - 1 vote: Remiel
Kip - 1 vote: Ryven

No votes will be counted after this point.
Us against the world

Shadowstrike2

((Have i been executed yet?))

There will be a story post once all of the special roles have had the chance to use their abilities.

Autumn Sativus

And so it was decided, that something was amuck in this town, and someone had to die for it. After much consideration and reconsideration, a decision was finally agreed upon. It was a close vote, but the villagers moved quickly to take up arms against Shadowstrike2. Taking the traditional route, the village manages to rustle up a bit of rope before several of the burly men march Shadowstrike2 to the newly created noose.

They waste no time in getting in over with, lifting him into the death trap and letting him go, his body dropping lifelessly after only a moment's struggle. It appears from the ordinary body hanging from the tree, that Shadowstrike2 was a peasant. With heavy hearts, the town sets to bed, only hoping for the best in the morning.

Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky barely holds on to her dinner when Shadowstrike2 falls to his death. She cries softly as she dresses his still body in the finest of clothing, her parting gift to him. After saying her goodbyes to the innocent man LadySky makes her way home, now fearful of those in the village she had once trusted so fully. She locks her little dress shop up tightly and spends a sleepless night sewing assless chaps for customers.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Scott

Scott looked at the freshly clothed body laying on the ground. "Damn Shadowstrike, I'm sorry" turning and going back to his cabin. Quietly cleaning up some more before going to bed.

RedPhoenix

Red decides that they may have got her horse, but nobody is going to kill her cat, so she scoops it up in her arms and carries it into her little cottage with her.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Transgirlenstein

She shakes her head at Shadowstrike's body.  "I"m sorry..I did not know."  She whispers and goes to the pub to have a few drinks.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

Tearfully, Val retreats to gather together all the books she can find, so she might open the village's first library bookstore in honor of their fallen comrade, and works on arranging the titles long into the night.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

"God..." He whispered when the innocent man was killed, feeling how tears filled his eyes. He hurried to turn his back at the crowd and wipe the tears away, heading back to his home as night started falling over the village once again.

[[Val... Izu opened a library ;.; ]]

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

[[Shadowstrike2 opened a library as well Izu, before yours, actually. :P ]]
Us against the world

Izu

Autumn Sativus

[[The idea being that Valerian will sell the books now... Right?]]
Us against the world

Izu

Autumn Sativus

As the town heads off to bed, once again they will hear the pack of wolves, seemingly louder (closer, larger?) than the night before. While some stay awake, shivering with fear in their beds, other are sleeping gently, curled up with their linens.

When morning comes on the small town of Miller's Hollow once again, the villagers awake to a scream and follow quickly to find out what was going on. By the sounds of the commotion, something big. Kip was dead. Something appeared to have attempted to eat him, and by the bloody prints on the floor, it was the same pack of oversized wolves that had gotten the horse. There was something strange about this town, and the evidence was piling up...

As the villagers begin cleaning up Kip's home, they find the evidence they were looking for. By the bandages, potions, and herbs found tucked away in his cupboards, the villagers find it reasonable to believe that their Healer is dead.

It would only be until after the burial that they held their tongues, before once again, accusations started flying.

Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha
Us against the world

Ryven

Ryven stepped outside of his bakery, a shifty look in his eye as he examined the street.  There were fresh footprints...not human.

He followed them until they reached Kip's house.  The sheriff quickly stepped inside to find the man's corpse lying on the floor.

"Noooooooooooo!"  He screamed out before rushing over to him.  There was blood everywhere.  His eyes began to blur with tears as he held the crimson remains of his lifeless body.

Anger began to well up in him.  He runs out the door to the gathering crowd, teeth gritted and eyes aflame.

"Who did this?!  WHO?!"  He said looking at them.  The man scanned them all before settling on someone.  In his rage, he had pointed at RedPhoenix.  He had no rationale for his decision, only a place to put blame for the time being.

"Was it you?!"

Pixilicious

Pixilicious awoke to Ryven's shrill cries, and bolted out of bed, knowing that whatever had happened, wasn't good.  Running out of her room, she barely had time to grab her shoes, and a sweater to shield her from the cold air. 

Stepping outside of her house, she saw the crowd gathering at her dear Kip's house, and her blood froze in her veins.  "No!" her mind screamed furiously, before she broke off into a dead run down the block, straight to Kip's house.

Pushing her tiny form past the others that had gathered there, she made her way to the front, her worst fears confirmed when she saw the lifeless body of Kip in Ryven's arms.

Settling down next to him, she felt the tears come to her eyes, and a sense of dread filling her.  "Who could have done this?" she asked herself, as she turned to scan each and every single one of the town's inhabitants.

Not knowing who to trust, she let her eyes settle on the one that seemed to be causing the most trouble so far.  RedPhoenix  She had a sneaking suspicion about him from the day before when it came to his so called horse's death, and right now that same feeling of dread had returned to her.  Kip had been the only one to vote for him previously, but she never thought it was a possibility for RedPhoenix to hold a grudge about that, until now.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix rolls her eyes. People are not thinking about this logically. The one who is 'causing trouble' publicly is unlikely to be the one causing trouble at night as well. You have to be sneakier.

For instance, look at the voting yesterday. Especially the votes on ladysky. There was no reason at all to vote for her. Pixi's vote was mostly a joke, Izu's...maybe. But a third vote on someone who there is no reason to vote for? The old saying is once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

Transgirlenstein, I'm afraid we can't let you live now that you've become a werewolf.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

LadySky

A terrible scream of anguish awoke LadySky. She had fallen asleep at her sewing machine and without noticing the button stuck to her forehead she ran from her shop toward the sound. Seeing Kip's torn body was to much for her to bare and she dropped to her knees in shock.

Long moments passed as she stared unseeing at the body in front of her and only Sheriff Ryven's accusations brought her back to reality. Standing she moved forward and nodded her agreement, RedPhoenix must be made to pay for this!

She turned and went back to Kip's side and whispered a promise to bury him in the finest clothing she could make. Determined to fulfill that vow she closeted herself away, working feverishly to prepare Kip's final outfit.

Scott

Scott sat alone in his hut peering at his crystal ball. He put his face in his hands knowing that the deceit of a friend had surely limited his time in the village with everyone. He pulled a piece of parchment out and wrote out a letter, finishing it quickly and finding a hammer and some tacks, taking them out to the box that had so far only caused the death of an innocent friend. The letter read:

Friends,
I am fearful that due to admitting my position to what I thought was a friend, my time with you will be drawing to a close shortly. I beg of you to heed my words and change your voting before another night passes and more innocent blood is shed. My last gift to you is information, I wish I had been around longer to help you further, but my own mistake has more than likely cost me my life. My crystal ball has uncovered two truths.

Elandra was the first of us that was infected, the Alpha, the beginning of the plague that is costing us our very lives. I pray for her, that her death be quick and she feel no pain, but I feel she must be killed first before her infection is allowed to spread.

LadySky is also in her pack, her deceit knows no bounds. My last request is that my grave be left open until her death, and that her pinkie fingers be cut from her hands and buried with me. The very ones she swore her innocence on.

Friends it is true that RedPhoenix may be infected, but it's speculation at best that leads you to this conclusion. My last gift is of two sure wolves, and it will cost you more lives if my words aren't heeded.

Scott laid the hammer he used to tack his last letter to his friends down beside the box and returned to his hut. He opened a bottle of bourbon he'd found and began drinking heavily, hoping to flavor his flesh for the wolves that would surely be feasting upon it the next night.

EDIT: I spelled Pinkie and Bourbon wrong, just fixing that.