Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country

As darkness rolls across the village, Country closes up the shop and after ensuring that no-one is lurking turns his attention to the design and creation of the items that fire the imagination and titivate the senses.

Transgirlenstein

Closes her pub down for the night and retired to bed.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

[[Bah - mentally I'd voted!  Mumbles to himself... I must learn to translate thought into action.... must learn to translate...]]

Kip can be heard mumbling to himself as he retired to bed for the night.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Pixilicious

Pixi chuckled to herself as she heard Kip muttering to himself and blew kisses to both him and Ryven as she was having trouble sleeping tonight, a result of having gone to bed at an ungodly early hour last night.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Izu

The night had found Izu reading his books as he arranged them on the shelves inside his new home, and the morning was going to find him asleep on top of a pile of books, which was definitely going to give him some backache during the day and quite a few bruises from the edges of the hard books.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

Ryven smiles and gives everyone a charming smile as he clips the badge to his vest.

"Thank you kindly, everyone.  I'll try not to let you down."

With that, he heads off to bed.

Elandra

As night approached, Elandra checked her coffee pot making sure that it would go on at first light so that the aroma would infuse the air around them.

Off she went to bed.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn Sativus

Slowly, the town wakes to the light of the sun in the morning, regathering in the center of the town to find out how everyone's night had gone. It seems that all are well, and though some were kept awake by the strangely pained and hungry howls of wolves, overall the village was well. Everyone was accounted for.

Those curious ones about the wolves mentioned their concerns for hungry wolves in the area, reminding everyone to keep their doors locked and their food out of range. Sure enough, the paw prints that some mentioned noticing, they made a point to note the sheer size of them. It seemed that whatever the town was dealing with, it may not be the average wolf pack. But on this day, they would not know.

It would be the horse that would be found dead on this day, and quickly the village got to accusing one another, unsure yet of what the fate of the accused might become.

Remaining Players:
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Shadowstrike2

Awakes to bickering about the death of the horse.

"5 bucks says Kip did it!"
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

RedPhoenix

Hey! WHO KILLED MY HORSE!!!?!?!?! >:(

I bet it was Kip because he didn't vote for sheriff and everyone knows werewolves don't believe in democracy.

Hrmph. I liked that horse. :'(
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Autumn Sativus

((Try not to use people being busy irl as a reason to lynch them guys, that's not fair. Everyone gets busy from time to time.))
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky emerges from her dress shop carrying loads of material in her arms. Seeing the crowd gathering she approaches and cries out as she spies the dead horse, she had loved to sneak him sugar cubes!

"I have no idea who might have done such a horrible thing but I did notice Izu reading a cookbook on equine recipes a while back?" she hangs her head sadly, unsure of her vote and hoping for a better clue to emerge.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Pixilicious

Pixi awoke with a start, the sound of yelling coming from outside the open window.  Getting out of bed, she trudged over, wanting to see what it was that was causing such a commotion, especially after the late night that most people seemed to have last night.

Listening carefully, she realized that someone had killed Phoenix's horse last night.  Such a dreadful thing for one to do, and the news deeply saddened her.

Thinking carefully, she figured out that the only thing that could've made sense, was for Armanda Honey to do it.  After all, what better way to make a statement to the new sheriff than mysteriously having one of the horses die?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

country

Someone killed the horse?  RedPhoenix may I have the hide?  I can make some special things with the cured leather.  I'm sure Marguerite would be interested in my products.

Kip

*gasps at RedPhoenix*

I do believe in democracy!  What a horrible thing to say!  I can't believe that you would think that I'm to blame for murder as a result of that.  You must be trying to divert attention from yourself with such weak arguments!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Scott

I'm just guessing, and this will probably change, but RedPhoenix did it for now (I think).

Izu

A cookbook? I don't have cookbooks in my library! Only science books and some fairytale and poetry! The one who thinks about cooking in this situation should be the guilty one. LadySky

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Transgirlenstein

I didn't see such things either...LadySky must have done it
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

Val was shocked at the strange death of the horse, and saddened as the accusations flew.  Still, clearly something had to be done, and at least this was democratic.

It seemed to make no sense for RedPhoenix to kill her own horse, but beyond that, she couldn't imagine who might be guilty.  "Perhaps Shadowstrike is the guilty one," she mused.  "It would be strange for an innocent person to be so quick to bet on who could have done this awful thing."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Scott

Scott finally hears a logical voice, and changes his vote to Shadowstrike.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
LadySky – 3 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein
Kip - 2 votes: Shadowstrike2, RedPhoenix
Shadowstrike2 – 2 votes: Valerian, Scott
Izu – 1 vote: LadySky
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip
Us against the world

Teno

Teno felt very uncomfortable. He had travelled with these people for a long time, and now they were voting on who to hang simply because RedPhoenix's horse had been slaughtered. The way Shadowstrike2 was so quick to put the spotlight on Kip with no reason than a quick buck made him seem rather suspicious to him.

RedPhoenix

Hey wait a minute...I was the first person to vote for Kip and now Shadowstrike somehow went back in time and became the first! He's trying to make me look bad! That's very werewolf-y!

And also no you can't have the skin I'm giving the horse a proper burial.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Remiel

How quickly the town had sprung up overnight! There was already a library, a muffin shop, a coffee shop, a blacksmith, and a pub.  He had a lot of work to do on his own general store, and it didn't help much that Princess, his mule, insisted on getting in the way and making a mess of things.

There seemed to be some kind of commotion, and it turned out that someone's horse had been killed during the night.  He wondered why it should make everyone so angry--after all, it was just a horse, right?  But then, he supposed, if it had been Princess, he would have been quite upset himself.

Looking around, he had no idea who would descend to equine homicide, or why they would do so.

"I think Teno has the face of a horse slasher," he announced, if anyone cared to listen.  Okay, so there wasn't a lot to go on at this point but his own instincts, but his instincts were usually pretty good.

Marguerite

Waking up from her sleep, Marguerite was shocked to find one of the village's horse's dead. "This is what I get for being sick." She glanced towards the lynch votes and she had no clue who to vote for since she barely could think of anyone being vicious enough to murder a horse. Marguerite adored Kip and eyed Lady, knowing the lynch vote looked to be in a threeway tie. "Ladysky," she muttered before she shuffled back into her house to sleep off her flu.

[Been busy with familia and apologies for coming into the voting process late]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You