Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 3 votes: Ryven, Pixi, LadySky
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: RedPhoenix
Elandra - 1 vote: Scott
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Scott

Scott drinks half the bottle and stumbles drunkenly out to his letter... he pulls the pen from his coat pocket and adds Remiel to the list of wolves. Then stumbles back to his hut to finish the rest of the bottle.

Izu

His night rest had once again been interrupted by screams and cries, coming from a house nearby. Soon the entire village was running towards Kip's house, and so was Izu. He froze at the entrance of his friend's hut, feeling how his stomach suddenly felt like emptying itself. Kip was dead! Izu couldn't breathe or move, he just stared at the man's dead body, tears rolling down his pale cheeks. What was going on in this damn village?!

He looked around confused as accusations started flying once again, thinking that they were just as monstrous as the werewolves. After all... they were blaming each other, killing each other... Were they any better than the wolves?...

"What?" He looked around, seeing Scott, placing some letter nearby for everyone to read. He shook his head at the content, pointing his finger at the man claiming to be the Seer.

"I do not believe you! We've been here for two nights now! And you are seeing three people?! This is not truth! Even if you've guessed some of them to be a werewolf I do not believe you! You're either a wolf lying about being the seer or you're a seer who wants to mislead everyone!"

He shouted through tears as he looked at Kip's dead body. "But I don't want to be the first to vote for you... so I'll follow our sheriff..." He said, nodding towards RedPhoenix's direction.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Transgirlenstein

I am no werewolf RedPhoenix.  I am their worse nightmare.  I vote for Elandra.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 4 votes: Ryven, Pixi, LadySky, Izu
Elandra - 2 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: RedPhoenix
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian
Us against the world

Valerian

Val was saddened at the accusations flying around the village, but stayed quiet for a time, determined to be as logical as she could with the little information she had.

"I'm not sure I believe that letter," she said slowly.  "But whether Scott means to cause mischief, or is simply trying to save himself, as we all are, I can't guess.  Still, LadySky has been acting strangely.  Perhaps there, Scott does have the right of it."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

RedPhoenix

Scott you are so brave! If you are right that Elandra is a werewolf you may have saved us all!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Elandra - 4 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven
RedPhoenix - 3 votes: Pixi, LadySky, Izu
Us against the world

Teno

Teno woke to another commotion outside, and stumbled outside. He listened to the crowd, accusations flying everywhere and picked up on a voice of reason. "Hmm, I agree with Val that maybe Scott does have an ulterior motive. Sow distrust among us and takes our eyes from him. I am suspicious of him, but if he truly is the seer, then I wouldn't want to be the reason we hang the only one who could identify them. Besides, anyone could claim to be anything. I might be your mother! I do feel we were onto something this morning though. I think RedPhoenix might have had something to do with Kip's death."

Ryven

While his motives may seem suspicious, it is surely a death sentence for the seer to reveal themselves.  It is one of the most, if not the most, valuable roles in the game.

If he is found dead tomorrow because of the wolves, and he turns out to be the seer, then surely, Both Elandra and LadySky's fate will be sealed.  Unless, of course, the guardian decides to believe Scott and guard him.

I don't think the wolves could pass up a chance like that, however.

Then again, Scott could truly have been the seer...and then have been bitten.  No one could rebut his claim since he truly would have been the seer before.

There are too many possibilities, but since I have nothing else to go on, Elandra seems as good as anyone else.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Teno on November 17, 2009, 10:45:27 AM
Teno woke to another commotion outside, and stumbled outside. He listened to the crowd, accusations flying everywhere and picked up on a voice of reason. "Hmm, I agree with Val that maybe Scott does have an ulterior motive. Sow distrust among us and takes our eyes from him. I am suspicious of him, but if he truly is the seer, then I wouldn't want to be the reason we hang the only one who could identify them. Besides, anyone could claim to be anything. I might be your mother! I do feel we were onto something this morning though. I think RedPhoenix might have had something to do with Kip's death."

What's it like to be a werewolf?

country

The screams and shouts of horror from the villagers would cause anyone's blood to run cold.  While the forge and anvil were running hot, the masked the activities in the village.  Perhaps, I should run up a branding iron rather than the clamps that had been ordered.

Listening carefully to the discussions, and the accusations presented by Scott, Ryven's argument seems sound.  Why would Scott reveal his role?  Is his accusation against Elandra correct?  Perhaps.  Or, is Teno correct?  Does Scott have an ulterior motive?

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Elandra - 5 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country
RedPhoenix - 5 votes: Pixi, LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno

Come on people. This game is going to die before it gets anywhere if we keep this speed up.
Us against the world

Remiel

Remiel returns from the mountains, where he had spent the whole day chasing a runaway Princess. Some mules are just too stubborn...

He listens to the debates, and then Scott's pronouncement.  "I, for one, believe he is the Seer. And perhaps he is right that Elandra is one of the wolves which have plagued our village.  But RedPhoenix seems just a bit too eager to defend herself.  Something tells me she's secretly a wolf in disguise."

RedPhoenix

Remiel you think going against the word of the guy who says he can see the truth and killing me because I defend myself is a good idea? Seriously? Can you justify that at all?

Ryven

They're jumping on the bandwagon that started with my vote which I have since changed.  I'm not saying you're innocent, Red, but Elandra and LadySky have more suspicion than you.  The only way to save Elandra is for the wolves to pile their votes on the next easiest target...assuming she is a wolf.

The fact of the matter is, if Elandra is found to be a wolf, it almost certainly proves Scott's innocence and role as the seer, and LadySky should follow to the execution block at that point.

If Elandra is not a wolf, it proves that Scott is a shabby Seer or a wolf in seer's clothing.

If Red dies and is a wolf or a peasant either way then the current question of if you believe Scott or not is unchanged.

You wanted a sheriff to lead you.  Here are my words.

Transgirlenstein

Hefts her axe over her shoulder.  "Lead on baker man"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Elandra

Elandra had woken up early as she always did and prepared the goodies for her coffee shop, making fresh coffee and awaited the delivery of muffins from the baker across the street. In the midst of setting the last muffin on the tray she heard the commotion outside.

Stepping to the door she heard Scott’s proclamation that she was wolf, shaking her head she could not believe the words, could not believe the accusations. As the votes for lynching came in her name was heard over and over again, saddened by the villagers betrayal, she did the only thing she could and voted for RedPhoenix.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryven

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on November 17, 2009, 07:56:16 PM
Hefts her axe over her shoulder.  "Lead on baker man"

*eyes Trip and her axe*  My what a large axe you have.

Marguerite

[Does not want this game to die. Apologies I had a slew of things packed into today]

-Eyes the vote and ponders-

RedPhoenix
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

RedPhoenix

I'm ruling out that anyone is really this stupid so I've got to conclude that anyone voting for me after the seer handed you the alpha on a silver platter is probably a werewolf. For the record that's - Izo, Teno, Remiel, Margerite. Elandra and Ladysky are also wolves according to Scott. Remiel too, so he's double wolfy.

Remember them when you see I'm a peasant.

The alpha wolf can turn people into werewovles so why any of you are giving it a chance to live another night is just beyond me.

Marguerite

This is a game and do not take it personally. We do have the right to choose whoever we want in this game and do not blame me that I can find some credit in what people tell me about you possibly being a werewolf. Also, my name is spelled M-A-R-G-U-E-R-I-T-E and you forgot the U.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Marguerite on November 18, 2009, 07:08:50 PM
This is a game and do not take it personally. We do have the right to choose whoever we want in this game and do not blame me that I can find some credit in what people tell me about you possibly being a werewolf. Also, my name is spelled M-A-R-G-U-E-R-I-T-E and you forgot the U.

So, tell me, what has anyone actually told you about me being a werewolf? Just 'I think she is'? Because that's all anyone has posted so far. Explain how that beats 'I know who the werewolf who transforms people is and it's Elandra.'

Marguerite

Quote from: RedPhoenix on November 18, 2009, 07:11:20 PM
So, tell me, what has anyone actually told you about me being a werewolf? Just 'I think she is'? Because that's all anyone has posted so far. Explain how that beats 'I know who the werewolf who transforms people is and it's Elandra.'

I trust this person and have faith in his words. If Elandra was anything, she would not have eaten a good horse but instead gone for our heads, mine, the most since I can be mouthy at times. Though right now I have not been much.

[School and life has not given me much to be a real detective and vocal one]