Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

I'm looking for fifteen to twenty new members for the next game. Start posting interest if there is any.

My idea for special roles is currently sitting as:
Alpha, Halfbreed, 3 Wolves
Seer, Guardian, Healer, Priest, Executioner
5-10 peasants, however many players were get.

Guidelines:
The game will start with the votes for sheriff.
The wolves will not find out who the others are until a sheriff has been chosen.
All special roles will otherwise follow the guidelines set in Games rules and explanation

Players:
Armanda Honey - Werewolf
country
Elandra - Alpha
Izu - Werewolf
Kip - Healer
Marguerite
Pixilicious - Peasant
RedPhoenix
Remiel - Werewolf
Ryven
Scott - Seer
Shadowstrike2 - Peasant
Teno - Peasant
Transgirlenstein - Executioner
Valerian - Priestess
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Scott

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Remiel

I'd certainly like to participate.

And ladysky, I miss your old sig image.

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Shadowstrike2

Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

Autumn Sativus

Congrats on membership Shadowstrike.  :-)

I need three more players to start the game. =)
Us against the world

country

An orphan foal has kept me rather busy recently, but please, add me.  Anyone want a shift with a bottle?  Either 2am or 4am would be a welcome break. 

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Pixilicious

*grins* Alright lovelies..Ryven talked me into playing...It sounds really interesting! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Autumn Sativus

It was early in the morning when a group of fifteen travelers arrived in the once again, abandoned town of Miller's Hollow. The evidence of what may have caused the town to become abandoned had long since rotted away, and the only things left to even allow it to be called a town were the small cabins and homes that had become the graves of so many unknowing people, just like them.

The group gathered in the center of the town, looking around to one another before a voice spoke up in the crowd. "Do we wish to stay here?" it asked. The voices arose in agreement, as the life of nomads was not what the group was looking for. "Alright, it's settled then. We will rebuild this village, and call it our home." The voices quieted, simple nods running through the group of friends. "We should elect someone to oversee things!" another voice called from the crowd. Agreement rang through, and the group began bargaining amongst itself for who would become the elected town Sheriff.

Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha

You'll all be getting your PMs with your roles shortly.

Please try to keep the chatter to the Tavern of Ghosts everyone. I'd like the game to run smoothly, without having to go through pages and pages of banter to get to the votes and whatnot that I need to tally. =) Thanks!

As always please include me in any contacts (PM, etc) related to the game.
Us against the world

Elandra

Entering the town square, Elandra looked around. The village was perfect, a great place for them to settle anew, to become a tight community of old friends and new. She could not wait to settle in. Spying a nearby building, she step inside, one ear still listening to the others as they gathered around to elect a Sheriff amongst them. Inside were tables, a counter and what looked like an old espresso machine. All she needed to do was some serious dusting and she could make this place in the coffee shop she had always dreamed of owning.

Still listening to the others as they gathered, not wanting to miss the all important vote, she grabbed on old broom and began attacking the cobwebs.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

LadySky

LadySky wandered the old village looking for a place to call home. She stumbled across an old dress shop and her eyes grew bright with excitement. She stepped inside and was quite surprised to discover mountains of material and strangely enough......patterns for assless chaps?

With a through cleaning she knew this place would be a success and she clapped with glee at her future endeavor. Deciding she should join the rest of her town in making a vote for leader she grabbed the measuring tape and a journal to jot down orders and left the shop to join the group.

While bending over behind Ryven, measuring him, she shouted, "I think the muffin man is known and trusted by all! Ryven is my choice!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Ryven wandered over to an abandoned home, and upon closer inspection, it turned out to be an abandoned bakery!

He nodded at Ladysky, a smile on his face.  "I thank you for your vote.  I shall return it in kind as I believe you shall be a great leader to us...as well as a fine seamstress who will provide us with clothing of all manner to suit our needs."

He stepped inside the bakery to clean up and begin his preparations for the day's muffin baking.

Transgirlenstein

Transgirlenstein walked into the town.  She had been adventuring for a very long time but now had found a good place to settle down.  All the money she had earned in her travels could go towards setting up a home.  She looked around at all the buildings realizing there was no pub.  Buying the local pub, she opened it to the public.  What a good way to end a succesful adventuring career.

"I also vote for Ryven!  He seems like he can be fair and honest in running the town."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Teno

"Yes, I agree. This is a good place to stop." Teno looks around, and takes residence in a small hut near the centre of the town. He sets his stuff down, before coming back out to cast his vote. "I think we aught to give Ladysky a chance. At the very least, this village looks like it could do with a woman's touch."