The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

It felt like a dream. He kept slipping in and out of the moment and experiencing different sensations as they kissed and rolled around the bed. He could feel her hands working at his pants and the feel of her bare breasts again his chest.
  He didn't know how it happened but their kiss became so passionate that they ended up falling out of the bed whilst tugging the blanket with them. They tumbled out and as Alistair sat up he looked over Casey who lay face down before him. He gazed over the pale form of her back and her slender curves before gazing down at her round backside in the hot pants. He reached forward and began to slowly slip them down until they came just above her knees, her fine smooth bum exposed to him.
  'All right Casey's showing her T and A' Ryan spoke with glee. What felt like electricity shot through Alistairs body as he realised that the bearded teen was sitting in a chair in the far corner of his room with a wide grin on his face and a slice of pizza in his hands. He was wearing a deep blue skin tight shirt with a black buttoned long sleeved shirt over it with matching jeans. He wiggled his eyebrows at Alistair before winking at Casey.
  'By the way if your going to do her don't start doggy style that's not very romantic.' He spoke with a chuckle before going back to ogling the naked girl.

Axenia

When Casey heard Ryan's voice she sat up quickly, almost hitting Alistair. She pulled the blanket around her and threw a small fireball in his face. She was angry and embarrassed, she looked over at Alistair for any kind of sign that she was allowed to hurt Ryan even more, but she didn't see any sign like that. She turned to him, her eyes narrowing.
   "How long have you been there, and when were you going to make your presence noticed." She got to her feet and started gathering up her clothes, trying to pull up her panties again and dropped the blanket. She quickly covered her breasts while pulling up her panties with the other hand.
   "What the hell are you doing here Ryan, and stop laughing."

Villain

Ryan didn't stop laughing, mainly because he couldn't, he found the situation too funny. Alistair had gone a shade of red that was so bright it almost looked like he had eaten something insanely spicy. The fireball that Casey threw at Ryans face hit but Ryan simply batted the flames out with the palm of his hand.
  'You two are adorable!' He cried between tears of laughter, 'I almost wanted to stay and watch the whole thing, but that seemed a bit immoral of me' He spoke with a chuckle before watching Casy with a mischevious grin, she could try all she liked, he could still see the large bounce of her round breasts, 'Lucky man Al. Those double D's look way better without a bra on.'

Axenia

"I'm going to kill you Ryan Black if you don't shut up and turn around right now, I really want to get dressed. Well, that's not exactly true, but what I really want is something you're never going to see." She was angry and didn't even notice the flames surrounding her body before she almost burned a hole in Alistairs carpet. She got herself under control and started getting dressed. She looked over at Alistair, sending him a small smile and a kiss.
   "I actually wanted to see you Ryan, but not like this. I need an immortal person, and you're the only one I know."

Villain

'Fair enough' Ryan spoke as he finally regained control of himself. He bowed politely before smiling at them, 'Dorian Gray at your service my busty friend.' He chuckled, still smirking at the look of embarassment on Alistair's face.

Axenia

Casey got dressed in a hurry, before walking over to Ryan she kissed Alistair, a deep kiss her tongue finding his again for a short while. She smiled at him, biting his lower lip before she started buttoning his shirt.
   "You'll get the chance some other time, all you have to do is ask." She let him go and walked over to Ryan, she slapped his face hard, looking him in his eyes. He wasn't forgiven yet, and he better keep his big mouth shut.
   "That one was for staring at my breasts. I won't do what I have to do here, and accidentally burning Al's room down. We need to find somewhere we can be alone, someplace no one will see us, and I also would like for Lulu to be there."

She asked for Alistair to call Lulu and ask her to meet then at the library. Eventhough it was still indoors Casey had the feeling that nothing would happen to the place if something went wrong. When they were all there Casey looked at them.
   "While I was out I learned something about my abilities. As you all know I have a small thing for fires, but I'm not immune to the flames. What I do is I create a small protective forcefield around myself. What I want to try out is, if I can expand that forcefield to include others. Ryan, if you would bee so kind to join me." She reached out a hand to him, looking him in the eyes. "Tell me if you feel the flames." She let the flames surround them both, the forcefield protecting both of them. She slowly let go of him, but still it held.
   "Alistair or Lulu, would one of you please stab Ryan. I need to see if it only protects against my flames."

Villain

The journey to the library had been an uncomfortable one for Alistair, for during the entire journey Ryan had not shut up about what he had seen. He wanted to respond with something clever that would take the stupid grin off his face, but even he found it hard to analyse the weaknesses in a man that was aware that he was a dastardly rogue.
  When they got into the Library Lulu was waiting in the corner of the room with two books opened in front of her and her face buried inside a comic book. She looked up as they entered and winked at Alistair, 'I heard someone got lucky.'
  'Oh come on Lulu, you too?' Alistair exclaimed.
  'Sorry Al but it is kind of funny.' She chuckled as she put down her book and walked over to join her friends.
  'If your wondering by the way she did bite him like she bit you.' Ryan whispered causing the grin to fade from Lulu's face as she broke out into a deep blush. Ryan seemed satisfied and took a seat in one of the library chairs before letting out a content sigh, 'Soon Lulu, soon my fantasy will be able to be fullfilled.'
  'I don't want to know.' Lulu mumbled as she stared uncomfortably at the floor, her eye contact with Casey to a minimum.
  Ryan got up off the chair as Casey asked for his help before standing before her with the same cheeky grin on his face. As the flames surrounded him he examined his shirt to check whether it had burst into flames, 'Seems to work in keeping out the heat' He answered.
  When Casey asked of Alistair and Lulu to stab him they flung themselves at Ryan, armed with chairs, books and whatever they could find lying around to throw at him. Ryan was a little surprised about how eager they seemed to be.

Axenia

The shield held, blocking out anything they threw at him. Casey instructed him to try and throw something himself to see if it would go through. It did, she was satisfied, but she didn't warn Ryan when she lifted the shield. She only smiled at him when he got hit by a chair.
   "Oh sorry about that Ryan, it won't happen again."

Villain

'Ow.' Ryan spoke in an unamused tone after being laid out by the heavy chair that Lulu had thrown at him. He was sprawled out over the floor before he slowly picked himself up and dusted himself off, 'So we've now learned that Casey not only can burn us all to the ground and has huge breasts and a good ass but she can also go deflector sheild on us.' He said before grinning broadly, 'What do you reckon I could do? Do you think I could get an adamantium skeleton with claws?'
  'It's very unlikely you could become Wolverine Ryan.' Alistair spoke with a small grin before looking towards Casey, 'Well done. That should be a useful device against Spring. Would you care to meet our newest member now?'
  'I'm thinking of calling him Michael' Lulu spoke cheerfully, 'After Michael Jackson? Because he was in thriller?'
  'Go back to the drawing board.' Ryan spoke with a shake of his head.

Axenia

"I would very much like to meet him again, I only hope that he doesn't hold a grudge." Casey was nervous about meeting the monster again, she still remembered his strengh and how much hitting the step had hurt. She followed the others, taking Alistairs hand and squeezing it a bit.

Villain

'Prepare for surprise number three.' Alistair whispered as they walked through the library until they came to the wall furthest away from the library entrance. There was a large book lining the bottom of the wall. Alistair stepped forwards and examined the books before pulling a number of them off the shelf before putting them back in a different order. For a moment nothing happened, then the book case vanished before their eyes revealing a bright corridor with a red carpet and white walls. Covering the walls were various bits of graffiti.
  'One of the old groups before us made this. We learned about it from Ms Vander.' He spoke as they walked through the corridor. He pointed to a section of the wall where the name; Matilda, had been spray painted on it in big purple letters next to several names. She would just be able to make out the names Alan Quartermaine and The Artful Dodger as they walked past.

Axenia

She looked at the walls, fascinated. She had never believed that all this existed in the library, it was amazing and scary at the same time. She let a hand play a little with the hair on Alistairs neck, kissing it. She found it hard keeping her hands to herself, she still was annoyed with Ryan for interupting them.
   "This is incredible, how many places like this are there." She let go of Al to touch the wall. Her heart was beeting faster as the came closer to the monster.

Villain

'Well this is sort of the catacombs of the place. They've no idea who built it. Never really gave it enough thought.' Alistair spoke as the continued down the corridor until eventually they walked out into what could only be described as a vault. The walls and floor of the room were iron and cold but felt strong and secure. The room was twice the size of the library and seemed to resemble a museum for there were glass display cases dotted around the entire room. Inside of them were lots of different artifacts, all of different shapes and sizes. Naturally there were also a lot of books, but these didn't seem like the ones in the library, these were tattered leather bound books that seemed to radiate strange power.
  Sitting hunched over a desk wearing the same tattered clothes was the creature from the other night. It was immersed in a large book that at first glance looked tattered and moth eaten, but as they came forward they realised that it was infact a pop up book. The page he had it opened to looked like a battle scene, there were armoured plated knights battling each other in front of him whilst shouting out war cries.
  'G-good afternoon' The creature spoke as he turned his head towards them. This unfortunately didn't seem to be something that Alistair and the rest of his friends were used to, for when the creature turned his head it went all the way around.
  'We talked about this. You don't do that.' Alistair spoke uneasily.

Axenia

"Al, let him." Casey smiled and kissed Alistair's cheek, she took a small step forward, looking at the monster. She was a bit uneasy, hoping he wouldn't react violently towards her.
   "Hi, my name is Casey, do you remember me?"

Villain

'I remember.' He replied before turning all the way around to face them, 'Sorry about pushing you. I hurt you.' He spoke before looking grimly at his hands, 'I hurt people. That's what I do. What I am.' He muttered.
  'We've been through this. You're not a monster.' Lulu spoke softly and walked forward to sit beside the creature. He seemed to stare at her warily and shuffle uncomfortably.
  'Tell that to the books. That's what they lable me...or him.' He replied before clenching his fists, 'Frankensteins monster.'

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Just got very distracted by banks and their details and problems :P

Axenia

"Lulu is right, you're not a monster. It was my own fault, I shouldn't have treated you that way. I hope that you will forgive me, I'm truly sorry that I scared you." She took a deep breath and walked over to him, she held out her hand to him, smiling as she did so. After shaking his hand she turned to Ryan, her eyes narrowing.
   "And you Ryan Black, if you ever again mentions what you saw, I swear that I will destroy your painting, and then I'm going to destroy you." She turned then to Alistair, biting her lip. She took his hand and lead him a little way from the others.
   "I'm sorry to do this to you Al, but I need to know. Are we dating, or is this just some fun between friends? Either is fine by me, but I really need to know." She looked him in the eyes.

Villain

'Your kind.' He spoke softly but continued to look depressed. When Casey addressed Ryan he threw his hands up defensively while smirking at the angry girl.
  'Like I would tell anyone about your great body. Besides doing that would distract me from my current plan of making you and Lulu make out.' He spoke with a cheeky grin and waggled his eyebrows at Lulu.
  When Casey addressed Alistair he seemed to go a little red and scratch the back of his head nervously, 'I...I don't know. I would like...to...you know...see you..and that would be nice I guess.' He stammered, unsure of how to convey what he was thinking.

Axenia

She tilted her head a little, smiling at the boy who suddenly didn't have all the answers. She was very confused about his answer, he wanted to see her, but would it be like just friends or something more. She rested a hand on his cheek, looking him in the eyes.
   "Al, you're not making any sense. I like you, I really do. Your so, well, I think your very hot and charming in your own way. If you want to stay friends then fine. If you want to be friends who fool around once in a while, that's fine too. If you want to date me, then I wouldn't mind." She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but she needed to know where they stood. She bit her lip, nervous about his answer.

Villain

'I...well...' Alistair stuttered and kept scratching his head, 'I'm a complex guy Casey. I have a brain that thinks ten times faster than anyone and I oberve too much. I just...well...I want to.' He mumbled before dropping his hand, 'I'd like to go out with you, but I don't want you being hurt because of what I am.'
  'So...they're just discussing this in front of us without realising we're listening?' The creature asked as he looked left and right at Ryan and Lulu who were now sat either side of him watching the two of them intently.
  'First thing to learn about Casey pal is that she still doesn't really know how to pick her moments.' Ryan spoke before shaking his head, 'Honestly we're trying to break you in and all these two care about is getting in each others pants.'
  'He means going out with each other not getting laid.' Lulu corrected.
  'No I don't.' Ryan immediately replied.

Axenia

Casey let her hand run through Alistairs messy hair, she smiled and kissed him gently on the lips, closing her eyes and just enjoying the feel and taste of them. There were nobody else she wanted to be with.
   "You're not going to hurt me Al, I know what you are. And even though you really can drive me crazy when you're overthinking something, you're the only one I want to go out with." She gave him a hug, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment. And now you're going to have to take me to the dance, you know, the one that boy talked about. I think it could be fun." She walked over to the others and sat down, the smile wouldn't fade.

Villain

'Guys! Seriously, right here! It was cute but now it's kind of getting rude.' Ryan called out whilst waving his arms to attract their attention.
  'I think it could be too.' Alistair replied before turning to the three that seemed to now sigh in relief.
  'So what do we do now that we're all together?' Lulu asked, giving the creature a sideways glance.
  'Well first we ask our new friend what he wants to go by.' Alistair spoke before gesturing to the creature, who seemed to scratch his head in a perplexed manner.
  'Hmmm...well I guess Frankenstein would be a bit too obvious.' He spoke with a frown as he scratched his chin, 'I have no idea what the names are of the people who make up my body either so I guess it's a bit of a clean slate.' He spoke softly whilst continuing to sscratch his green chin with his finger.
  'What about Sheldon?' Lulu asked, 'A take on Mary Shelly's last name?'

Axenia

Casey looked at the monster for a while, she guessed Sheldon could be as good a name as any, but he didn't look like a Sheldon to her.
   "Why not just Frank, he kind of looks like a Frank." She smiled at him, a kind smile. She walked over to the others, sitting down on a chair and starting to let her fingers run through her long hair. It was still a bit messy after having slept, and her passionate moment with Alistair. She bit her lower lip when she thought about it, she could still feel the way he had pulled down her panties. The butterflies in her stomach, the anticipation of what would happen. Her cheeks blushed a little, she looked over at Al, imagining him almost naked.
   She shook her head, trying to focus. This wasn't the time or place for that, she would get her chance, she was sure of it, perhaps after the dance.
   "What are we going to do about Mr. Spring and Moriarty, we can't just sit and wait for them to attack us." She looked at Alistair, she considered him the leader of their small group.

Villain

'Franks a bit obvious isn't it?' The creature asked before pointing to himself and clearing his throat, 'I am Frank.' He said out loud, as if testing out the name. He was quiet for a moment before he nodded contently, 'Ok. I'm Frank. Frank Shelly.'
  'Nice to meet you Frank Shelly.' Alistair spoke before crossing to a desk in front of the three of them and sitting on the edge of it, 'Now heres the plan. I've been looking at Franks blood sample and although I'm no expert on cellular activity there is one thing I'm certain of; Frank's cells are dead.'
  'You better be building to something here Al because you just stated the obvious.' Ryan muttered.
  'I am.' Alistair replied, 'Which is why it was strange for me to find live tissue cells on top of his. Faint traces of living human DNA.' He said with a proud smile, 'I think that they belong to the person who created Frank.'

Axenia

Casey looked at Alistair, she had been playing with her hair for a while before letting it fall down her back again. She raised one eyebrow, letting her chin rest on her hand.
   "What good is that going to do, if you have nothing to campare it to Al? You can't go around town taking samples from everyone you meet." Sure it was good that he had found some trace of who made Frank, but it was useless at this point, at least to her. She leaned back in her chair, letting out a sigh when she got a text. It was from her parents, telling her to get her ass home. She got up from her chair, excusing herself from the others and went outside. She called her father who was angry that she hadn't stayed at home when she was still recovering.
   "Sir, I'm just hanging out with some friends... Yes it's the ones from that night, but I'm fine really... Please dad." Her eyes went hard as she spoke with him, he disliked her friends believing they were the cause of her accident. He had told her to stay away from them, threatening to move again away from them.

Villain

'True. We don't have the resources to find the culprit.' He agreed with a short nod, 'Which is why we're going to-' He stopped as Casey looked down at her phone. The group looked at her and watched as she excused herself and left the room.
  'Does that always happen?' Frank asked meekly as Casey walked out of the room.
  'Only during moments when it can really worry us if she were to suddenly leave.' Lulu said anxiously they watched her leave.