#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrownedSun

I want to write, to help take my mind off everything, but I can't seem to actually... get started..

<.<

#ElliquiyProblems

HannibalBarca

QuoteRunning a game that you love and have fought for, only to watch it wither away knowing you have friends who are still invested in said game, but can't seem to get it revitalized back to the point it once was. #ElliquiyProblems

Seeing awesome GMs like VampyreValkyrie, CurvyKitten, and GnothiSeuton work their asses off on incredible group games, but attrition shrinks the player base #ElliquiyProblems :(

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Trigon

Hard to find a continuation in any of the RP's I play in

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

It is difficult to get group games going here! Not only that, but to keep them going! For some reason it seems to be an Elliquiy problem?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

CrownedSun

I hear you there, Verasaille, *offers hugs*

<.<

I love the social aspects of E so much, but I tend to neglect them while writing, which is of course the reason that I'm on E.

Catch 22?

#ElliquiyProblems

AmbrosiaPudding

When you have a bucket list of people you'd like to play with and have only marked one of them off it.

#ElliquiyProblems
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Verasaille

Thanks CS. We will get our game going, maybe after the holidays? I keep hoping!  :P

I think that is a wonderful idea CarnageIncarnate! I do have a kind of list. Some I have gotten to write with and others are still up in the air.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

RedRose

I relate to both group games and list! Though my list is maybe finally half way through...

You want to write, but you are away and the internet is crappy. And your country doesn't really do wifi in most places...

#ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

The winter holidays sucking all of your available free time, leaving you no time to write. (Only two more days!!!)

#ElliquiyProblems

Waiting for the socializing threads that you don't post in or follow anymore to close so they stop appearing in your "Show New Replies To Your Posts" link.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

Need more time

#ElliquiyProblems

Rhedyn

When all of your partners reply around the same time so all that catching up you managed before is undone and you feel like a flake for taking so long to catch up again following the holidays #ElliquiyProblems

^^ The above issue is a very good reminder why new stories at this time would not be a good idea even though your muse is poking you to start more again #ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

Waiting for partners to recover from the holiday and actually reply to the threads you have...trying not to get too carried away on starting new things.

Sorry, I am bored!!  :-[

My luck is I will get more rps and have them going good and then suddenly all the other ones will perk up and demand responses!

Hob

Looking over all of the RPs that you have that are 'unresolved' for one reason or another, and trying to resign yourself to that fact that none of them will ever see completion.

#ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

Discovering that just because someone is polite, doesn't mean they're kind.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Gman001

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on January 10, 2017, 05:00:46 PM
Discovering that just because someone is polite, doesn't mean they're kind.

#ElliquiyProblems

Wow. Story there I bet...

Lady Shadow

This long grueling wait in the application process #ElliquiyProbelms
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Eikichi

Forgetting to refresh the tab when you were in the middle of a conversation with someone and not remembering till yours later.

#ElliquiyProblems
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Lady Shadow

Trying to decide what to post for a rolelplay request. Nervous because I am so new at this #ElliquiyProblems
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Verasaille

Going over old request ideas and mourning the loss of some good writers who are no longer on site. So sad!  :'(

#Elliquiyproblems

CrownedSun

Quote from: Verasaille on January 12, 2017, 03:23:15 PM
Going over old request ideas and mourning the loss of some good writers who are no longer on site. So sad!  :'(

Yeah, I've been missing some people that aren't around anymore, too.

n' I haven't even been on the site as long as you!

#Elliquiyproblems

Lady Shadow

Realizing that you want to write but you have no one to write with! #ElliquiyProblems
~Elvis Presley~

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Lady Shadow on January 14, 2017, 02:16:50 AM
Realizing that you want to write but you have no one to write with! #ElliquiyProblems
You're still new. Give it time; you'll get partners! ^_^

Alternatively, look through the request threads, find some that strike your fancy, and send out PMs. If it's your scene, check out the group games too. I've met the best people and writers in group games rather than solos. 

OT: Not knowing how to break up with a writing partner because I'm so nice that I hate hurting people's feelings. >.<
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Lady Shadow

Writers Block. Ugh. #ElliquiyProblems
~Elvis Presley~

Lady Shadow

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on January 14, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
You're still new. Give it time; you'll get partners! ^_^

Alternatively, look through the request threads, find some that strike your fancy, and send out PMs. If it's your scene, check out the group games too. I've met the best people and writers in group games rather than solos. 

OT: Not knowing how to break up with a writing partner because I'm so nice that I hate hurting people's feelings. >.<

Thanks for the advice! I didn't see your reply till now. Silly me!

I did find a partner but I am having trouble coming up with my part now. #Elliquiy Problems
~Elvis Presley~

CrownedSun

That can always be tricky, yeah, but you'll get through that part too. It can be hard to find your footing at first, but you get used to the flow of things quickly enough, *smiles softly*

I feel like I should be writing, I was almost caught up going into the weekend, but it's just been one of THOSE weekends and I haven't felt like it.

Thankfully, not too far behind. <3

#ElliquiyProblems