Pantheons ~ Egyptian, Roman, Norse & Greek Gods in Modern times (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, January 15, 2016, 05:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 19, 2016, 08:07:08 AM
As much as I love this concept, I'm having a hard time making a character 'sing' for me.  Maybe it's a sign I'm overcommitted, not sure. Whatever it is, I think I'm going to step away.

Best of luck to you all, and enjoy!

NW

Thanks for letting me know, If you ever change your mind, the door is open :)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Cynadea

The game as 6 females, 2 males and 1 fluid, not counting the reserved characters. Even counting the reserved one, the ratio is still off.

It needs more male characters. If the ratio becomes worse, I'll have to put a stop on female characters being accepted until it is corrected.

Dhi

Cynadea

Quote from: Dhi on January 19, 2016, 10:50:55 AM
In that case I'll withdraw as well.

My point wasn't to even the ratio by going down, but to encourage male characters to be created...

TheBlackThrone

It looks like you have four male characters being worked out, including my own. I'm not around a computer at the moment so you'll have to wait for me to get off work to add those pics that would finish it. But unless those guys have said that they left the game, I don't see where there's a dramatic shortage.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Drake Valentine

There should be a list of who is taken and who is claimed as far as Deities go. I doubt everyone announces what they are going for.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Cynadea

In the second post of the OOC thread, there is a list of deities that are taken or reserved.

Kuroneko

I'm sorry, but as much as I want to play the character I was developing I have too much to do in real life at the moment to take on another group game, so I'm afraid I have to bow out as well. If Dionysus is still available when things have settled for me I'll see about coming back.

Good luck and have a wonderful game, everyone :-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Phaia

I was wondering if you are still looking for goddess's for this!!

I have an idea for Bast/Bastet

Phaia

Cynadea

The game is still open; I am hoping that the posting will start soon :)

Bibliophilia

Aiden

I have a concept here, and want to see if it is viable.

Can I start the game as a face claim, then switch to another?

I was thinking of starting as Ares or Mars, but his vessel is dying, so he is looking to shift into the next one. Being the God of War, he feels his vessel's soul (which he kept as a pendant or something, maybe with the help of a death god, I'm thinking Hades or Pluto, if the game has one) deserves to go to Elysium and he wants to make the transition.

Cynadea

Yes, you can start with one and switch when he leaves is vessel, no problem. It's all part of the game. What would be wrong is someone who hops from vessel to vessel for no reason. A dying vessel is certainly a good enough reason to want to go to a younger, healthier one. :)

We have Hades.

Bibliophilia

Aysande, I appreciate your patience!  I'll be posting for Maya tomorrow!