Silver's Story Emporium: Shadowrun, Star Wars and Vampire, Oh My!

Started by Silverfyre, November 10, 2011, 08:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfyre

Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by.

I'm Silver.  Welcome to Silver's Story Corner, a thread that has a few story ideas I have been kicking around that I'd like to write out with some of you fine writers out there.  First off, please PM me and don't just reply to this thread. Also, please check the bottom post for what I am seeking and any other additional news on how to start RPing with me. I like to keep things tidy around here. :)

I ask that you please read over My O/Os and see if we are compatible before PMing me about writing together.  All of my writing preferences can be found there.

I write any and all genders, sexual orientations etc. :)

Onto the plots!

Specific Plot Ideas, in no particular order of desire:

"The Long Winter" (Any for the main characters, possibly multiple characters):   A fantasy, low magic campaign setting, set in the frozen northern lands.  I would be happy to write along side someone who isn't afraid to GM or I can do the majority of that as well and use 5th edition DnD for some sort of solo or dual character fun. Romance and epic adventures await!

"By Midnight's Light" (M'F or F/F):   A "Vampire the Masquerade" 5th edition story.  Ideally, I'd like to write a Vampire the Masquerade story with someone who is familiar with the setting.  I'm not looking to write elders save for as NPCs and would love to focus on fledgling or newly turned vampire characters or a coterie who is coming together for some purpose.  Personal horror, sensual and dark romantic stuff abounds! 

"In the Shadows" (M/F or F/F, possible multiple characters): A "Shadowrun" story.  The year is 2056 and the mega-corporations of Seattle are engaged in another bout of corporate espionage, assassination and a half dozen unmentionable crimes.  Their corporate drones smile and go about their days while the war rages in the shadows, carried out by shadowrunners; disposable and deniable assets that get the dirty work done for a price.  Often, the price is in nuyen.  Other times, it's in lives and blood.

I'd like to write a "Shadowrun" game with someone who is knowledgeable in the setting and is interested in writing a pair (or perhaps a whole team!) of 'runners together.  All other elements are negotiable.

"The Act of Rebellion" (M/F): A story set in the "Star Wars" universe, our characters (OCs only, please) are caught up in the Rise of the Empire.  I'd love to write a story about two characters (or more if we feel like it!) finding romance among war and rebellion as they fight the Empire for their own personal reasons and/or a united cause.  I'd like to play non-Force wielders but we can hash that out. 

"The Fetishist" (Any but M/M): The title is a work-in-progress but the main focus of the story would revolve around a sexual fetish that my character is obsessed with and his pursuits to either find a suitable person who shares it or his/her indulging of said fetish with multiple characters and encounters.  The idea is rather vague but I'd like to explore a sexual fetish and the whole idea of obsessing over it.  The fetish can be anything really save for those that are mentioned in my O/Os but I do in particular enjoy writing about the following:

Non-con
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Foot/Leg Fetish
Lingerie/Hosiery
"Uniform" play

Name: "The Friendly Skies"
Content: M/F or F/F, Light or Bondage, Exhibitionism

Setting: Modern

Scenario: First class is always an experience for the weary traveler but what's better than a nearly empty cabin on a red eye flight with a very attentive flight attendant?  A simple scenario of a sexual situation between a first class traveler (male or female) and a flight attendant (female).  Other factors can play out as we decide.

Requirements: Seeking someone who is interested in playing around with the "mile high club" trope.  A well dressed business class flight attendant, complete with hose and heels, is a definite want for this story. We can chat about other elements too as I would love to expand this into some sort of high flying romance or sexual series of encounters.

Name: Take Everything, Give Nothing Back

Content: Non-con, robbery, forced stripping, outfits, multiple characters, business wear, hosiery fetish.

Scenario: A group of bank robbers (I will gladly play all the robbers) enter an upscale bank and proceed to rob it at gunpoint.  When the vault is found locked on a timer and only the branch manager can open it, the robbers turn their attention to the bank tellers instead as they await the bank manager.  They are forced to strip and then robbed of more than just their money.

Setting: Modern, Contemporary or 1980s/90s

Requirements: Literate partner who is interested in playing multiple characters, good communication, detailed postings, especially with regards to the smutty part of the scenes, especially if you can write a good stripping scene.  I love detailed replies so a good striptease with each piece removed and described is the biggest turn on, at least in regards to this story.

Misc. Plots and Settings: Anything high or low fantasy, urban fantasy, something set in the "Star Wars", "Shadowrun", "Mistborn", "Forgotten Realms", "Star Trek" or "Dragon Age" universes (there are other fandoms I love as well - feel free to suggest one!).  Historical romance, smutty one-shots, alternative universe scenarios are also something I'm interested in at the moment.

Well, that's it for now.  I'll definitely post more as they come to me!  Please PM me if anyone is interested.

(7/30/23: Open to new partners, added new story ideas and looking forward to being active here once more.)

Silverfyre

7/30/23: /blows the dust off.  It's, uh, been a while but I think I am back and really jonesing to get back into pbp writing.  GIVE ME THE SMUUUUUUUT!  Oh and plot.