M looking for F (Heavy Incest Theme)

Started by MagicalPen, August 03, 2014, 12:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

[Links are NSFW]

Looking for one person to play both Mother and Sister. Will also settle for two people playing the roles if such interest exists.

Note: A big first for me, I will even allow a MALE to play the female roles in this one. BUT - they must be an excellent writer as its still iffy for me.

Andrew discovered his older sisters website purely by accident. It left him feeling extremely aroused so he confronted her over it. His arousal didn't go unnoticed by her so she gave him his own personal show. She even showed him just what he had been missing along with her own flexibility. That show alone brought in 10 times as many viewers as previously. They didn't just perform for the camera, though, trying out new things in private before doing them live. But their mother eventually found out and seduced Andrew into treating her the same way and it wasn't long before they were all performing on cam together. Of course, even when the cameras weren't rolling, both mother and daughter liked to have fun with Andrew.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games