Recruiting for Group RP set in the Space Battleship Yamato Universe. (M, and F)

Started by Mac84, June 20, 2013, 04:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

I am trying to recruit players for a RP that is set in the Space Battleship Yamato Universe. The story takes place approximently 40 years after the events of SBY, following the Yamato's unofficial Sister ship the Musashi.

SBS: Musashi:

There are slots for Fighter pilots, ships crew. I'm looking for a good mix of Men, and Women.

Plot idea:
The Yamato has departed on its one year mission to Iscandar. As Time passes, members within the Government and defense force fear that the quest was too much. They begin a secret project of refitting the Yamato's Sister ship, The Musashi. The Refit is constantly hounded and delayed by Gamalon attacks.

The Yamato's mission is successful, and the Earth is revived. The Musashi project is put on hold and is forgotten. Decades pass as the Legendary Yamato craved a name for itself in the annals of history. Where the Musashi was left to rot. Eventually The Lazarus Cooperation purchases a decommissioned military base to convert to a research installation to test new technologies. While remodeling the installation. Work teams stumble upon the the Half completed Musashi. Since the purchasing contract stipulated that anything and everything left at the base was now considered Lazarus Corporation Property. The Corporation decides to finish building the Musashi. incorporating the latest advancements in technology.

The Year is now 2242, the Musashi has finally been completed and is tasked to guard Corporate assets from space pirates and Corporate saboteurs. As well as is hired out for security purposes. The Crew are ex-military. Some with shady backgrounds. The Captain (My Character) is a disgraced officer. Thrown out of the defense force for refusing to follow bad orders.

THe Story is coming to the conclusion of the first Scenario, and we're going to be starting on a fresh new scenario. You're allowed to play multiple characters, and multiple sexes.

Pictures:

Mac84

Zeth

Right then big Mac84. I have come to seduce some bridge bunnies. You got any room for another guy?

Kimmy

"I'm here to sign u-" *Stumbles & falls down the steps* "-upppp... Aieee!"

"I'd like to sign up for the icecream truck... Did anybody get a the license plate on that battle cruiser?"

*waves paperwork before passing out*
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...