News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Katy's RP Requests (Mostly MxF or FxF)

Started by katydid77, July 31, 2011, 11:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katydid77

I am back after a lengthy hiatus and am looking for new stories.

Here are some general ideas for plots I’ve been rolling around in my head.  I am a very flexible writer and open to most any other ideas that you might come up with, if you don't see something that piques your interest.   You can check my stories thread here .   

Guardian Angel (MxF or possibly FxF)
A mid-20s woman has been without her parents for quite a while, and has a close family friend, who is almost like a brother to her - who has always been there to watch over her. He struggles with hiding his feelings for her - he loves her, but does she love him too?  What would happen if let his impulses take over?  Could she possibly feel the same way?

No Clue (MxF)
A woman in her late 20s meets an extremely famous professional sports figure (I would be partial to American football or baseball players), and has absolutely no idea who he is.  She finds him extremely charming and romantic; he finds her naïveté and innocence refreshing as she is the first woman to be interested in him for him, not for his fame and athletic prowess.

Happily Ever After??? (MxF)
A classic case of cold feet in the days leading up to the wedding.  The bride confides in the best man that she’s not sure that she can go through with it.  Does the best man do the right thing and convince her?  Or does this open the door for him to finally have the girl that he has always wanted.  I would also be open to doing this pairing in reverse – the groom confides in the maid of honor.

Serendipity (MxF)
Yes, the premise for this RP is the movie. :-) I have been seriously craving a romantic story and I am hopeful this storyline will sate that craving.  In this story, our characters will meet and make a deep connection that they do not have the opportunity to explore in any great depth.  Fast forward a few years and they have a chance meeting, which could be their opportunity to connect.

Keep Your Hands Off (MxF)
A father’s daughter – a sophomore in college – has come home for the holidays.  At her parent’s annual Christmas party, she begins chatting with her father’s best friend.  One thing leads to another, and the two of them  end up sneaking off to be with one another.  While she is on break, they look for every opportunity to be with one another without being detected by her father/his best friend.  This could turn into a longer-term story where they continue to try to find ways to see one another after she returns to college.  I would also be open to the male character being the father of the girl's best friend.

Wanted:  Single White Female (FxF…would possibly consider making the story MxF )
A young, 20’s something woman has just broken up with her long-term, live-in boyfriend and suddenly finds herself in a pricey apartment she can’t afford on her own.  So she places an ad in the newspaper (or online) looking for a roommate.  And in the process, she gets a little more than what she was initially looking for in a roommate.  I see the new roommate being slightly older (late 20s, early 30s), lesbian or bi-sexual, and the more assertive, aggressive one in pursuing her desires.

Mile High Club(MxF)
A road warrior business traveler takes the same flights week in and week out and tends to see a few of the same people over and over again.  After some subtle flirting with either a flight attendant or a fellow passenger, the two engage in some "mid-flight entertainment".  I'd like this to start out at the flirting phase and allow it to play out as a more long-term RP with the two constantly looking for ways to continue their illicit liaison.

Home Renovations (MxF)
A married couple in their early-to-mid 30s purchases an  old Victorian house in a town hundreds of miles away.  The house is livable, but in obvious need of some TLC – both from a structural and an aesthetic perspective.  The husband, who travels extensively for his job, intends for the house to be a project for his wife, a lonely housewife desperate for something more in her life.  The couple hires a local handyman / contractor to complete all the structural repairs to the home while the wife handles the aesthetics.  And as the renovations get underway, the wife and the contractor discover a mutual attraction to one another that they can’t seem to ignore.

In the Nude (MxF)
A college art professor moonlights as a serious artist in his spare time and is working to the finishing touches on his collection, which will be exhibited at the local art museum.  The thing is, it's lacking one piece.  He asks one of his students to pose nude for him while he paints / draws  / sculpts her likeness.  Things start off innocent, but as they spend more and more time together, they realize there might be something between them.

Masquerade Ball (MxF or possibly FxF)
Two strangers are frequent "guests" at a local sex club that features masquerades.  They meet at the club and soon become infatuated with one another, though at first, their relationship is limited strictly to the masquerade balls at the sex club.  They never exchange names and never see one another without a mask.  Eventually, they choose to take their relationship outside the club.  It remains to be seen whether their relationship can survive outside the sex club environment.

She Will Be Loved (MxF or possibly FxF)
They have known each other since elementary school, and he has always had more than just a little crush on her.  He's been in love with her, but she has never realized the seriousness of his feelings.  She has had other relationships that have never ended well, and he was always there to help her pick up the pieces.  After a fight many years ago, the pair drifted apart and lost touch.  But after a chance encounter when they are in their late 20s, things begin to heat up between them again.  Perhaps this time things will work the way he has always hoped.  Note:  I would like this story to be heavy on romance.

Fall From Grace (MxFxM)
Late teenage (17+) girl has everything going for her - homecoming queen, head cheerleader, in line to be class valedictorian.  She's the model of discretion.  The thing is... she is not as perfect as she seems.  After a late cheerleading practice, a few members of the football team catch her masturbating in the showers and decide to have some fun with her.

Picture Ideas
I am a huge Jack Vettriano fan, and I would love to create a RP inspired by his paintings.  Here are a few of my favorites:

His Favourite Girl:

Pincer Movement

Game On

Song Lyric Ideas
These are just seeds from music I've heard that I think might make a good RP. 

Mary Jane's Last Dance -- "She grew up in an Indiana town, had a good lookin' mama who never was around.  But she grew up tall, she grew up right, with those Indiana boys on them Indiana nights."

Travelin' Soldier -- This one might be difficult to pull off... but I've had an idea about doing a RP based on a series of letters back and forth between two characters.  Not sure if it would actually work, but you never know. :-)

Beau's All-Night Radio Love Line -- "Beau's All Night Radio Love Line, the show for hearts in despair.  If you got somethin' to say to a love that got away, Beau wants to put you on the air."

American Country Love Song -- "Couple kids just livin' that American country love song."

Break Up With Him -- "C'mon you can't deny that you and I kinda fit like a glove"

Home Alone Tonight-- "So put your drink down, throw your camera up; Flip it around and snap a payback picture"

gymnastixcoach

Hi Katy,
I like your home renovation idea. I haven't been on much here lately, but hoping to get back in touch now that we are having holidays here in Germany, too. So if you haven't found a partner yet, I'd love to get in contact and discuss your idea(s).
Take care,
Mike

pancakey

Hihi,

I'd be open to the wanted: SWF game. I'd be happy to play male or female, whichever you want :)

<3

katydid77

Added:
- Guardian Angel
- Fall from Grace
- In the Nude

katydid77

Updated stories no longer available.

Added:
Masquerade Ball

katydid77

Added 3 picture ideas and updated taken stories.

katydid77

Updated taken stories and added three new stories:

No Clue
Keep Your Hands Off
Happily Ever After?

gregwilliams

Hey Katy,

I like your Guardian angel plot, and would like to discuss it with you if you please.
Back.. Somewhat active..

About me..

katydid77

Reorganized story ideas and added:

- Mile High Club
- Serendipity

katydid77

Updated story ideas and added:
     - She Will Be Loved

katydid77

Updated story ideas and removed Taken stories.

katydid77

Updated story ideas with taken and free stories.

katydid77

Biman258

Hi I'd be interested in trying guardian angel, happily ever after??? or home renovation PM me if any of those are open

katydid77