Recruiting for the 'Milk Farm'

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, August 07, 2010, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

The  Bordon dairy farm for over a hundred and thirty years in rural western Tennessee has produced milk for distribution around the country.   Famous for its fresh milk the farm thrived.    But then  a serious outbreak of mad cow disease.    That would total devastate the herd of milking cows.    Leaves this once proud farm close to bankruptcy and completely closing its doors for good.

But faith in circumstances in the economy.   The rise in unemployment.  The over crowding of jails.    The need for a supply.   For the Bordon farm was not the only one to experience a devastating loss of livestock.   

At first farmer Bordon  hires his farm out as a place to house prisoners of the state.   That is female prisoners.    The state would pay him to keep the women in their incarceration.    But like all things the state does not come through with the promise payments.   State budgets are tight.      Farmer Bordon cannot afford to continue keeping the women.   When it hits him,  he will again re open his milk farm business.    Once again Bordon milk will fill the racks at all the stores.   Once again a gallon of Bordon milk will be in every ones refrigerators.     

As the women become his milking cows.     A return to centuries past when nurse maids were abundant.   Bringing back the practice of inducing lactation when  a woman is not pregnant.   

The game will be non consensual free form.

Slots open...

Farmer Bordon

Foreman of the farm.

Guards  (2 to 6) Kathy-Elfguy,  Kevin-Villain

Doctor/Veterinarian  Daughter/veterinarian  RubySlippers

The Cows ( female convicts)  Cassie-Cogs.  Heidi-Elven Sex goddess

RubySlippers

This is fucking sick what is wrong with you?  :o

(reminds me of my favorite comics in Housewives at Play)

I'll happily be the lady vet maybe Bordens daughter just out of Vet school paid for with a 4H scholarship.  ;D

Elven Sex Goddess

Sure  Ruby

Character Bio

Name:
Position:
Picture: (image inserted)

Brief Bio:

RubySlippers

Character Bio

Name: Wendy Bordon, DVM
Position: Veterinarian
Picture: (image inserted) ~to be added~

Brief Bio: The first member of the family to go to college thanks to a 4H Club scholarship and doing her own adult web site selling fetish videos (now shut down) but she is still a virgin - she is mostly a dyke but is saving herself to offer daddy her body the only man she feels is good enough. After being told of thefamily business she read up on human medicine enough to get along and picked up the things she needed. Her Vet practice is on the farm and she only visits on farms tending animals with a van set-up for a office on wheels. Her office on the farm is in a secure building.

Writersblockade

So, is this breast expansion? Either way, it's deliciously twisted. I'll keep an eye out.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

elfguy

----

TheVillain

Heh, I'll bite- posting will pick up when I have a job and not searching.

Name: Kevin Cronin
Position: Guard
Picture: To Be Added

Brief Bio: Kevin always was his deeply religious parent's least favorite child. Raised in borderline abusive conditions while his siblings were well loved, they finally told him why when he was 16. The product of his mother getting dragged into an alley and gang raped her religious beliefs pretty much forced her to keep him- but they could never bring themselves to get past his origin. Kicking him out of the house he lived with friends and on the streets for the next few years.

But it wasn't a total loss. He was clever and apparently he inherited a large dick and high male fertility from whoever his biological father was. Getting a job as a hotel porter and a male prostitute he'd eventually hook up with a con-woman and strike up a partnership. In their con, he'd use sabotaged condoms to get women pregnant then his partner- posing as an adoption agent- would get the children adopted over the black market.

Hearing about the farm, the partnership has adapted- now he'll be trying to get prisoners pregnant and with his partner selling the babies counting on Bordon to turn his eye away from how he's getting the milk.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RubySlippers

What prisoners that is to good a thing to call them they are - cows.  :D

But no need to get them pregnant unless it improves the milk over drugs to induce lactation.

elfguy

Name: Kathy

Position: Guard

Picture:

Brief Bio:
Kathy is a party girl, a wild girl who loves to drink, stay up late, play around and have fun. She saw a posting about the somewhat unusual farm and decided to check it out. She always liked the idea of being a cowgirl, but not really for the hard work, mostly based on the posters of sensual girls on horses being approached by handsome cowboys. When the farm turned into a sort of prison for girls, she loved the prospect. Humans were much more fun to play with than animals. She isn't into bestiality, yet she's horny a lot.

Her personality is playful, and she loves to tease the 'cows'. She usually wears very little, and likes to get her hands all over the prisoners as much as she can, to play with them, or get off with them. She'll even go so far as lactate herself, just for fun, and to humiliate the 'cows' even more. People who see her act for a while often think she's completely insane, and they may not be wrong.
----

Elven Sex Goddess

Still recruiting,  welcome to those joining in and thank you.

TanaSilver

Okay, I'm interested in being a "cow," so here goes:

Name: Cassie Simmons
Position: Prisoner
Picture:

Brief Bio: Cassie is an intelligent, energetic girl who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fresh out of college as a newly certified accountant, she landed a plum job with an up-and-coming internet firm. When the police arrested her six months later it was a total shock to Cassie. It turned out her boss was a crook who was embezzling funds. On paper, it looked like Cassie was at fault, and she went to jail along with her boss.

Cassie's family is trying to raise funds for an appeal, but that's cold comfort to her now. Sent to the "farm," she has no idea what to expect. She is still reeling from the experience and can't quite believe what has happened to her. Cassie has never so much as stolen a piece of gum in her life, and now she finds herself with hardened criminals.

O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

RubySlippers

I have to train Kathy to help my character - I assume the character doesn't mind using big needles to inject the cows with drugs to get them fertile and/or enhance lactation.

We need a daddy though for my character to offer her body to and provide for his manly needs.  ;D

elfguy

Of course, Kathy will help out with the cows! She'll also want to be injected herself with the strongest stuff possible, and may also try to inject you with random things as well!

I hope we have a few more cows join up, this should be wild and exciting!
----

Creeper

Name: Madison Caliway
Picture:

Brief Bio: There are thousands of girls like Madison. Born into a broken home and into horrible poverty. Her home life and taking care of her many siblings dragged Madison's grades into the gutter, guaranteeing her a life in the streets. She turned to drugs to dull the pain of life, and from there escalated to other crimes to feed her habit. After robbing a retirement home, Madison got 5 years in the pen and was transferred to the Milk Farm.

Madison has been a prisoner for a while and has reacted badly to the lactation drugs. Though the girl is gushing with milk, Madison is unhealthily thin, flatchested, exhausted, and listless. She is one of the top producers in the prison, but need frequent milking and medical attention.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Neo In Matrix

Name: Danielle Page
Brief Bio: Out of college at 21 and joined as a secretary to a businessman with an idea of getting money from him using her body as weapon. Did that effectively for a year and a half but in order to get more money, she tried to frame her boss and blackmail him. However, boss was smarter and he framed her in drugs and so she got 7 years in prison. Just after 6 months, she was taken to this Milking farm and now she silently awaits what coming next.

Picture:

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

elfguy

Nice, looks like we're up to 3 guards and 3 cows. Can't wait to get underway!
----

Elven Sex Goddess