News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Ideas/ Request's

Started by Antioch, August 16, 2010, 01:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antioch

Well I am looking for a roleplay partner...

Right now looking for a Harry potter roleplay. Life after book 7 with Ginny and Harry. Well the years between the last chapter and the fight.

Well lets see here now.

I am in the mood for a Black Jewels Trilogy Roleplay. If interested I am in the mood to do something along the lines of.

Daemon (The Sadist)/Jaenelle (Adult)
Daemon/ Surreal ((Before their incident that caused them to not talk until Jaenelle.))
Yaslana (Lucivar)/ Marian

The Apprenticeship.

A young man has been interested in being a Archer all his life. He wants to join the kingdom's elite group of archer's (like snipers but medieval). So when he is offered the opportunity to do so he takes advantage of it. The leader of these elite archers is a beautiful woman and she has been looking for an apprentice recently. Every apprentice she has taken before hand has failed at being an archer. One day the young man is out practicing his skills, shooting at random target's as fast as he can. He is shooting the arrows in multiple succession, he is knocking his bow so fast that as one arrow is released it doesn't even seem like it left. He shoots his last arrow and the Archer walks up clapping her hands and Offering him to be her apprentice. Eventually he develops feelings for his teacher and soon tries to act upon them.

I would like to start this preferably before he is on his practice field. I would also like if the teacher does not accept the feelings at first, but of course if you would like to then it is perfectly fine.

Will post more ideas later

Also looking for anything in O/O's.

Pm me or post here if interested.

Jag

Sounds interesting. I'll PM you about it. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Antioch

Updated... Added The Apprenticeship.

Le Immortelle

The Apprenticeship sounds interesting. :)

Antioch

Why thank you I was hoping it would... Now that you are interested would you like to talk about starting a roleplay based off of it? if so shoot me a message and we can talk about it.