Kidnapped Discovery (Looking for Female Character; BDSM, Extreme)

Started by Ozone0530, September 03, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozone0530

So I have this plot idea, but haven't found a partner, so I decided to try this method. Perhaps someone might have some interest.
I do not care about the actual gender of my partner, just that they play a female character.

Plot:
Married couple has been growing apart. The husband has inklings (perceived or real) that the wife might be cheating on him, but in any case, he feels like she doesn't love him anymore. In a desperate attempt to test her faithfulness and see if she really loves him still, he makes a bold and insane move.

A man and the wife are kidnapped through use of a knockout drug. The man is left in brutal bondage, gagged and hooded in one room, the wife (free of any bindings), in an adjacent one. A phone rests on the table by the woman. When the wife picks it up, a mechanical voice delivers the ultimatum: in order to rescue her also-kidnapped husband, she must go into the next room and torture the man.

The wife must fight the internal conflict initially of harming a helpless stranger vs. her love and obligation to save her husband, who she fears might be killed. As she forces herself to do it, she will eventually discover her inner sadistic side, eventually taking great delight in her power over the helpless victim. Eventually it would be revealed that the 'kidnapper' is in fact the husband, and from there we can go in a number of directions.

So I'm looking for someone to play the role of the wife, while I play the role of the victim and the husband (I'm also very open to making the husband a playable character for BOTH partners, if that appeals to someone more).

If further information is required, please feel free to leave a reply or contact me directly through PMs.