Accepting New Characters ...Crystal Lake Ski Lodge [NC]

Started by Sasha, July 20, 2011, 04:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Character name : Tyler Kane
  Played By : orderNchaos

Nice character indeed ......maybe it would be best if was a new employee here at Crystal Lake . Though not new to the facility so to speak . Maybe at one point a member when he was younger and now returning to work at the facility . That way he would be familiar with the terrain ...in the summer session he could even teach a little rock climbing that might fit in well .

Please feel free to go ahead and post your character sheet in the Game Related OOC ... it will take another GM to approve the character and then we can set you up with a dorm room ..to get you started .

Smiles ...oh yes and Welcome to Crystal Lake .

bkrose

OK, I've been thinking about this a little, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if I can find an interested partner.

I'm thinking a 30'something housewife from a conservative background married to her adventurous high school sweetheart who wants to make his hot wife more 'open minded'.  He got her some cosmetic surgery to erase some years and augment her already impressive looks, turning her into a voluptuous MILF who just needs to 'loosen up and have some fun'.  Up until coming to the lodge, he's only been able to get her to do a few things... like skinny dipping in the hot tub with some friends, dressing in sexy outfits when they go out, and generally letting other guys flirt with her.  She knows he wants her to do more, especially after he confessed that he's always had fantasies about watching her get gang-banged, but her bashful nature has stopped her from ever attempting anything like that... so far.

She knows the lodge is a popular 'singles' resort, and that it ranks up there with Hedonism 2, and Sandals, but she has no idea how wild it really is.

Thoughts?

Sasha

Quote from: bkrose on August 06, 2011, 09:24:43 AM
OK, I've been thinking about this a little, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if I can find an interested partner.

I'm thinking a 30'something housewife from a conservative background married to her adventurous high school sweetheart who wants to make his hot wife more 'open minded'.  He got her some cosmetic surgery to erase some years and augment her already impressive looks, turning her into a voluptuous MILF who just needs to 'loosen up and have some fun'.  Up until coming to the lodge, he's only been able to get her to do a few things... like skinny dipping in the hot tub with some friends, dressing in sexy outfits when they go out, and generally letting other guys flirt with her.  She knows he wants her to do more, especially after he confessed that he's always had fantasies about watching her get gang-banged, but her bashful nature has stopped her from ever attempting anything like that... so far.

She knows the lodge is a popular 'singles' resort, and that it ranks up there with Hedonism 2, and Sandals, but she has no idea how wild it really is.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a very nice proposal ....the male character will need to be at least 18 years of age though now to be a member . I am going to move this to the Game OOC to see if any existing player would like to discuss the character with you .  Very nicely laid out concept all we need now is a sweet partner to help you achieve it .

Thank-you much for posting it ...please let me know if you find someone here to play the part so that others don't chime in later .

Hugs ,

Sasha

Miyu

Secretwriter

We are, hon, Characters currently needed.  That's what we're currently needing, though you're not strictly limited solely to those positions. If you need any help just PM us and we'll do what we can!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Miyu

I just don't see me as any of those roles, thanks anyways :(

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Miyu

maybe a guest, but I saw you were not accepting anymore guests :(

Secretwriter

Well, if you make and employee character, later on when we open up for guests you'll have the first of options. It's how I got a guest character.  The game is hugely fun and it'll be good for you to see how the game runs before bringing in a guest anyway. I personally prefer playing employees because it gives me more to work with in my posts than just being a guest and wandering around flirting with the employees. ;) 

Miyu

if there is any positions that I would take it's bartender

Secretwriter

I'll have to check with Nim [he's in charge of character approvals] on that one, because we have a few that just joined as bartenders, but if he and Sasha [She's the head honcho] don't have a problem with that then I'm good with it. They should be on later on today. ^.^

Miyu

Nim

Hello Miyu,

While it's true we did have a couple people join in recently as bartenders it wouldn't hurt to add another bartender that also worked part of the time as a waitress.  Do you think that would work for you with the idea of moving more to full time bartender at a later point in the game?

Miyu

*shrugs* I guess I can, I still have to think of how exactly to make her.

Nim

~Nods~  Take your time.  I'll be looking forward to seeing the character that you come up with.

Sasha

The character sheet can be found below ....and your free to make either a guest character or an employee . I am not sure where you picked up that we are not excepting guests. I believe we have about 3 rooms open to take in additional guests. Your guest may be a single character coming in if you wish or a part of a couple if you have a willing partner to join you in the game .

Character Sheet :

Character name :
  Played By :

Employee Position :
  Employee:  < years at lodge >
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member : < years joined >
  Current Suite :  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Description : < picture to be posted >
  Character Personality:
  Background information :

Miyu

I think I saw that you were not accepting female guests

Secretwriter

It might have gotten closed off and then reopened because all the rooms weren't full.

Sasha

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 10:56:59 PM
I think I saw that you were not accepting female guests

All characters are being accepted ....as guests at this time . Until the rooms are full . Look forward to seeing your character sheet .

Miyu

I will make the bartender though since you people need it. I will do the character now and have it up a little bit later on today.

Miyu

Character name : Esther Mc.Glone
  Played By : Miyu

Employee Position : Bartender
  Employee:  < New>
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference : Bisexual
  Description :
  Character Personality: She is a punk rocker at heart, she loves to have fun and does not really care who does not like it. She is the woman who you cannot take to your parents because they would freak out. Due to her past had caused her to give up smoking for good although she still drinks like a maniac and knows every drink from all over the states. She loves riding her motorcycle and it's almost always checking it  out for something wrong with it.
  Background information:
The life of a young woman with a abusive mother and a father that was never there it's hard. Not being able to do anything about it was even worst as that girl grew up to know what pain was like and at the hands of her own mother. However this story does not end badly, this story ends in a good way, the mother being sent to prison and the road in front of the girls eyes. One day she came home to school and saw her mother a pile of drunken waist, she knew at that moment that she would most likely get hurt. Running to her room she began to pack her stuff in order to run away, however as fate would have it her mother entered the room and got her before she could run away, a wave of beating ensured after. Once the woman left her room Esther was glad that she could steal something from her pants, her cellphone. It was then that she made the decision to punish her mother for all that she had done. Calling the cops ensured that her mother was arrested and sent to prison.

Now with social services she moved from house to house until she found peace at the house of a couple that loved her. It was her new father that got her into the motorcycle stuff and ever since then she never looked back. She lived her live happy with her new parents that she grew up to love, however there was one small problem, her father was a smoker. Early in her teens she took up smoking and became a everyday smoker. Although her parents fought with her she did not cared, if her father could do it why not her?.  She continued to smoke until something happened, her father was diagnosed with lung cancer. It was a hard couple of months for them wich ended up with her father dying to cancer. Ever since that day she decided to stop smoking, she did everything possible until finally she quit for good. Now being eighteen years old and graduating from high school she decided to take her fathers motorcycle and travel the states. With money given by her mother she went on her way. She worked as a bartender in a few places and the rumors of her drinks was spreading all over the place. She was offered a job in a resort and decided it was about time to settle and maybe find someone to spend the rest of her life with. She accepted the job and drove to the lodge hoping to finally settle down.

Sasha

Character name : Esther Mc.Glone
  Played By : Miyu

Character is approved by me ....I do have one question though . In the bio you go in great detail about the youthful background of the character . Leaving more of the later part a little vague as she just moved about the country taking up bartending jobs and that here and there . Which is fine by me ...though the character age you have listed at 30 . Do you wish to add more information to catch the girl up to that point ? Or do you want to leave it as is ...having her be that drifter type that has finally reached a level of maturity and currently working on settling down now . My question is more for clarification than a desire to have anything changed mind you .

Please feel free to post your character sheet in the Game Related OOC ....as another GM will need to give their approval and we will need to set her up with a dorm room and that. Get a schedule for her to work ...as We have a few incoming bartenders now. 

Oh another clarification ....this character is a mixed bartender/waitress correct ?

Thank-you ,

Sasha

Miyu

I wanna leave it like that for now since I can think of what happened in the road during the rp and such

Secretwriter

The character has my approval as well, and I can totally understand the desire to leave it a big vague so that the character can reveal the things she hasn't yet. ^.^  I'll give my approval there as well.

Nim

QuoteOh another clarification ....this character is a mixed bartender/waitress correct ?

Answer is yes she will start out with being bartender/waitress working towards full time bartender as game opportunities allow.

~Nim~