League of Legends: Shadows of Valoran - Recruiting!

Started by apygoos, March 12, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

I have several plot ideas for group games that revolve around the established Lore in League of Legends. I'm curious to see who's interested in what and perhaps we can get a good game going

Plot Idea 1- The Void vs the Shadow Isles: This would be set in a darker time in Valoran. The ongoing wars between Demacia and Noxus began to distract the League officials from the true growing problem, Malzahar and his Cult of the Void, the terrors of the void serve as his generals. Void beast now cover the land, attacking villages of any region they see. The Crystal Scar has become overrun, and various strongholds in both Demacia and Noxus have fallen. The forces of Freljord  governed by King Tryndemere and Queen Ashe have yet to give any active involvement, keeping to their relatively safe region for now.  Piltover and Zaun are under constant siege , leaving the Demacian and Noxian forces spread thin. What hope is there left for Valoran? It may surprisingly enough come from the Shadow Isles, Where Karthus, in the name of balance, has pleaded to Mordekaiser to act, as they have the last sizable force to change the wind of this new twisted war.

Plot idea 2- The Bioforge Pact vs. the Steel Legion: Based off the thematic skins in game, as the lore says Zaun and Noxus made a pact that was giving Noxian forces biological modifications to give a new cutting edge in the battlefield, lead by Darius, the Hand of Noxus. Demacia's responce to this was thanks to the innovation of Jayce, the defender of tomorrow, making new levels of gear and equipment for demacian forces to combat the newly enhanced foe, forging the Steel Legion, Lead by Garen and Luxanna Crownguard.

Plot Idea 3: A more normal spin on things that focuses on the life and battles outside Summoners Rift.

plot idea 4: taken directly from Quinn's latest journal
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3296866
more info
QuoteWhen asked what Tryndamere is up to and if this Freljord conflict will boil down to one of the leaders allying with Demcia or Noxus, kitae replied:
"Tryn is still with Ashe.

I can see the parallels, but the Freljord tribal leaders are more concerned with internal conflict than aligning themselves with external powers. Neither Ashe nor Sejuani would welcome aid from Demacia or Noxus in their conflict."

In response to this someone remarked that Ashe, when compared to Sejuani or Lissandra, seems to be the the weakest of the three camps, kitae responded:
"Ashe is still the strongest player in the conflict. She has Tryndamere, Anivia and Nunu on her side, a large army, and the most hospitable land. More details will be revealed..."

Regarding Volibear's lore update, kitae explained a bit of the rational between switching Volibear's loyalty from Ashe to Sejuani.
"Part of the concept here is:
Ashe is progressive, unifying, peace seeking.
Sejuani is traditional, uncompromising, warlike.
We thought long and hard before shifting Volibear's alliance but he seemed better suited to Sejuani. His values of nobility, loyalty, and tradition align well with Sejuani. We kept his core motivation the same - motivated by a vision he has allied with a human leader to protect his tribe. Now Sejuani has a powerful ally which makes her a more legitimate threat to Ashe"

In another thread, someone shared their dismay that Anivia has been changed from an otherworldly being to a Freljord character and accused Riot of having some sort of vendetta against the few champions from different dimensions. kitae replied:
"There is no secret agenda to make all the champions from other worlds be from Runeterra.
Otherworldly origins are an import pant part of our storytelling. A good example is Kayle and Morgana. Part of what makes this duo cool is not only are they a light-angel and dark-angel sisters, they come from an entire world that mirrors their conflict.
In the case of Anivia, she was an ancient protector who after being summoned chose to take up the role of guardian of Freljord. While her other worldly origin was interesting, we saw an opportunity to create deeper ties between her and ancient Freljord. As the immortal protector of Freljord, we now can include her in those stories, and she becomes a good ancient counterpart to the ancient evil that is Lissandra.

Anivia remains what she has always been - an ancient elemental protector, who is protecting the Freljord. We've just made those lore ties deeper.

TLDR; Champions from other worlds are ok and will remain - in the case of Anivia we made her a stronger character and unlocked additional storytelling opportunities by making her a protector of ancient Freljord."

To clear up Lissandra's back story a bit, kitae compared her to Superman. saying:
"Lissandra = Clark Kent
Ice Witch = Superman (but evil) (and a chick)"
Although kitae did admit
"The bio actually is not very clear on this so my bad!"

If things are still a little confusion, kitae replied with "Yes this is pretty accurate" to the following FAN summary of Lissandra's lore
Lissandra is her actual name from before she became part of the Watchers
Once she gained her power and started stealing the identities of the Frostguard leaders she was given the name "The Ice Witch" due to folk lore and stories, of course no one knew she was the Ice Witch
Now that it's come time for set her plans in motion for world domination, rather than taking the identity of another successor, she is using her own identity since no one knows who she really is and merely taking on her original human appearance whilst masquerading for the public"

This of course lead to even more questions about the heirs, blood line, and more. kitae, however, said all that can't reveal that just yet.
"These are great questions, but I can't answer most of them right now without spoiling some upcoming lore.
Lissandra has lead the frostguard tribe for many hundreds of years. They were once noble, but that was a long time ago.
More information on the blood lines of the three sisters will be coming soon so I am not going to give any information out on that today.

How the Ice Witch chooses her "heir" and assumes her new identity is purposefully being kept a mystery for now. Please feel free to speculate."
Kitae did expand a little bit, saying:
"She named her successor Lissandra so when she took her identity she could reclaim her own name."
Credit to S@20 for the summary of lore clarification by Rioters

Obviously there could be a large cast of characters in any of these plots. Once enough interest is gathered we can zero in on the plot of choice and establish an opening cast! Feel freeto share and discuss thoughts here too!

character sheets!
Name:

species:

physical description/picture:

Orientation:

affiliation: i.e.Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Freljord

Profession:

skills and/or abilities: While having more general skills, like in league, feel free to highlight more advanced techniques they know, as well as their "signature move" if applicable
personality:

Bio:

Ashena

I have a lot of love for LoL I play in tournaments on EU, and I just started an account on NA we need to play a game or to let me know what server your on. I am interested in the game. I have a very strong love for Eliese, Ahri, and Annie. If I could play one of them though I'm thinking how they word fit into the first few plots >…>

apygoos

Elise works very strongly into the first plot. She gave her human life to the Vilemaw, letting her be transformed into the Spider Queen. If the forces of the Shadow Isles act, she is obliged to join them.
Ahri and Annie would be x factors, as they dont have any distinct side. Glad to see you're interested!

Ashena

Quote from: apygoos on March 12, 2013, 07:26:53 AM
Elise works very strongly into the first plot. She gave her human life to the Vilemaw, letting her be transformed into the Spider Queen. If the forces of the Shadow Isles act, she is obliged to join them.
Ahri and Annie would be x factors, as they dont have any distinct side. Glad to see you're interested!

Yeah I love LoL its so much fun. I am not a huge lore buff but I will read up on some

apygoos

there is so much lore..you could get lost in it for a few hours if you got comfy with it.

Rhaegar14

I might be interested in this. Though I think that exploring the Rune Wars, either before the creation of the League or after it falls apart, would be fun.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

apygoos

I think if we went that way it would be after the collapse of the league. it allowed for most all the champion to be some kind of force in Valoran.

Revenent

Count me in if you get enough interest for this, too. I think any of the ideas sound interesting, really; taking parts of the lore and saying "What if this problem got more serious?" ;D

apygoos

SargentToughie

I suppose I can throw my interest into this one, I'm a bit of a lore nerd when it comes to LoL, so I'd be interested to see where this goes.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Revenent

Quick question: is it just characters that already exist in the game that we're allowed to use, or are we allowed to make OCs? If we did the first plot, I would probably just play Thresh, because Thresh is delightful, but I'd probably want to come up with a new character for the others.

apygoos

OCs will be accepted, but especially if we go with the first plot, there are some central characters that need to be solidly in the game. i.e. Mordekaiser and Malzahar.
OC's will be fun to see because of such a large race pool to choose from: Humans, elves, yordles, ursine, voidling. magical creature, etc

SargentToughie

First plot line? Do I even need to say it?

ALL ABOARD THE CHO-CHO TRAIN! NEXT STOP: VICTORY!
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Revenent

Would you be playing those central characters, then, or would you allow the players to pick them up as well?

Also...there are elves in Valoran?

apygoos

im fairly sure there are.
also lol Cho, next level definition of eating  her out.

apygoos

so far we have 4 interested, + myself. It's enough to do something, but imma leave it open for a bit longer before we take off too deep into  discussion about what we would like to ultimately pull out here.

Ashena

Revenent

Depending on what plot we go with, and depending on if I do a female character or not, my current inclination is to do a female hemomancer who's an apprentice to Vlad. I assume there's no problem with connecting OCs to preexisting characters?

apygoos

not at all, at least in this RP. like you can say you were a machine built by Viktor, am upcoming rival inventor of Jayce in Piltover, etc. Often i find though the loose the connection is, the better. Across all plots, an apprentice of Vlad would make you Noxian, more than likely. I have a hard time seeing Vlad take on an apprentice as he has such a superiority complex, however, this student could possibly have show exceptional potential.
Zac will be a viable playing option, once we know more about his kit. Some skins also, depending on the plot, i may let exist as their own character. I.e. Ez vs pulsefire ez, Varus vs Arclight Varus, in otherwords, skins that tie into the lore still, but have an almost separate character all of their own.

Revenent

apygoos

super teemo woudl be one of these people

Orochimaru

The plot points look interesting enough. I would want to see what develops though.

Garen would be easy enough for me. Talon as well. If a Zuan is needed.... Twitch.

Revenent

Well, the way I see it, Vlad's superiority complex about his craft would make him glad to take on an apprentice to show off further, though he probably wouldn't ever do the ritual with them until he gets very old. If nothing else, it could just be a weaker hemomancer from a separate line, maybe one that has very different ideals to Vlad.

I just like the idea of writing a character with that ability, since I've been playing a lot of Vlad top and mid lately.

apygoos

Either way, as long as she does her part, so to say.

apygoos

also i wonder If anyone is going to take on Karma..her visual rework is sexy, and her new kit is just as sexy.
the "leaders" are as follows: Karma - Ionia, Ashe - Freljord, Volibear - Cheiftan of the Ursine, Jarvan IV - Prince of Demacia, Swain - The Noxian commander, Garen - Captain of the Dauntless Vanguard, Darius - Noxian captain, Caitlyn - Piltovers most prominent figure outside of, Jayce, Viktor - Zaun. Mordekaiser - Shadow Isles.
And for anyone noting, Nocturne counts as a  shadow isle entity.and would be part of their forces in the plot 1 idea.

Orochimaru

As you know Apy, Garen and Voli are easy for me. lol

SargentToughie

Zac has been revealed!

And... He looks like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

or...

a mutated, deformed majin buu.

apygoos

Quote from: Orochimaru on March 15, 2013, 07:25:54 PM
or...

a mutated, deformed majin buu.
so a Saturday morning cartoon villain

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on March 15, 2013, 07:26:42 PM
so a Saturday morning cartoon villain

Depends on if you want to be technical.

apygoos

well on that note, Zac is eligible for this RP now

Revenent

...Am I the only one who saw when Zac's art was leaked a couple days ago?

apygoos

no i saw it, but now that we know his kit, he's officially available for this RP.

Revenent

Ah. Well, I'm just happy to have another (hopefully) strong jungler available. Lord knows the former heavy hitters like Olaf and Lee Sin have fallen on hard times.

NicciKotor

The lack of sexy new champions is distressing. In any case, you should try running the League Summer Camp idea I had a while ago.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Orochimaru

I prefer tanks and off tanks myself. Specifically Garen and Volibear.... but ranged ADCs are a good seconds... and Talon.....

Quote from: NicciKotor on March 15, 2013, 08:02:13 PM
The lack of sexy new champions is distressing. In any case, you should try running the League Summer Camp idea I had a while ago.

But the ones available are nosebleed worthy. =3

apygoos

the summer camp was a bust because it was pure smut. if you recall nicci, the game we tried to get going before that suffered the same fate.
we know teh next champion After Zac is going to be an AP mage named Lissandra, also Karma is lookin pretty damn sexy with her rework/relaunch.

apygoos

Added Plot Idea 4, using Quinn's newest journal entry as a plot device!
check it out here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3227575
Ashe has been scouted, next is Sej, then trynd and voli are left form freljord.

Revenent

I don't like Quinn. Why couldn't they just make Valor the new character by himself?

apygoos

*squak*
whos there?
*squak*
Revenent who?
*squak*
what do you mean you're leaving me for Anivia?

Orochimaru

Revenent

Oh, in the spirit of what Ashena mentioned at the start, my summoner name is Revenent Seo for anyone who wants to play a game or two on the NA server. My friends and I are always looking for decent yet laid back people to play with, since Randoms have screwed us over many times when we didn't have a full team.

apygoos

my summoner name is the same as it is on here.

Orochimaru

Speaking of, I should hope on for the fwotd and get in custom games for IP.

apygoos

My League is almost always open, so its one of the best ways to communicate with me outside skype and E.

Revenent

Same. It's part of the reason my RP replies have slowed down so much recently, honestly. :-[

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on March 17, 2013, 02:16:12 PM
My League is almost always open, so its one of the best ways to communicate with me outside skype and E.

With how much I see you on LoL, it's like you do not sleep. =P

apygoos

Orochimaru

Revenent

So...should we vote on what plot we're going to be doing?

apygoos

by all means, go on  and talk plot at this point :)

SargentToughie

Well, you're the GM... Any preferences for plots you'd like to run?
Ons and offs

apygoos

id be interested in running the first plot myself, but im open to what the people want.

SargentToughie

That would be interesting, though I think I'd prefer to make an OC as well as control a few of the canon characters at opportune moments, if we were to do that.
Ons and offs

apygoos

thats more or less the general idea. OCs are welcome

Revenent

So will the first plot really just be about Void and Shadow Isles characters, or are we able to play others?

apygoos

absolutely, Kassadin has a group that fights against Malzahar's cult of the void. I get the feeling i may be NPCing alot, but as long as it makes a good story, that's all i care about. every faction has its part to play, so to say. Will Demacia and Noxus unite to fight this threat? witll the tribes of Freljord aid the others? Will Piltover offer aid to the Yordle stronghold of Bandle city? all kinds of sub plots in that grand plot.

Orochimaru

Personal pref is for idea 4, but anything is fine as I am just in the background at the moment.

Revenent

What exactly is the plot for idea 4, anyway?

apygoos

plot 4 more or less uses Quinn's latest findings and investigations as a prompt.

Revenent

So it would just be about the conflicts in the Freljord, then?

apygoos

not  just but it would be a start.

Revenent

Well, whichever we do, I am still leaning toward the character concept I already mentioned. I'm thinking of designing them to be sort of like a support, for gameplay comparison. Like instead of just draining life from they enemy with Transfuse, they could transfer their own health to allies to heal them. That and things like making their blood pump faster to invigorate them and increase their strength and speed, and so on. They would be weaker than Vlad, and thus afraid of him, since he would kill them if he knew they existed and absorb the power of their line.

apygoos

alright ladies and gents.
it seems like we are torn between plots 1 and 4? In cased you missed it, they had a second entry on Sejuani, how fiercely loyal to her  her men are, dancing to and even chanting her name. I for one cant wait for the next journal entry.

Revenent

Personally, I'm leading toward plot 4. Both because the Freljord is awesome, and, while playing Shadow Isles characters would be pretty unique, I doubt there would be much room for character development.

apygoos

so quinn journal 3 on freljord is out..nothing about volibear or the ursine :(

apygoos

Revenent

Orochimaru

I know I am. I just pull up a lawn chair and enjoy myself.

mj2002

Expressing interest in this game, if there's still room.

Orochimaru

mj2002

apygoos

ill get some sort of character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow.

apygoos

Revenent

Volibear is the sworn enemy of Zilean, and thus doesn't deserve a journal entry.

Orochimaru

What chu talking about? Soviet Bear kicks all the ass and gets all the ladies. For mother Freljordia!

SargentToughie

I find the riot posts even more entertaining then the Journal articles.

"Guys, I have an idea! Listen - I think there's a distinct possibility that this woman may be not acting in a manner that is entirely consistent with her words. It's almost as if she is engaging in some form of deception, perhaps. I don't know - just a random thought that just occurred to me. Feel free to disregard."
Ons and offs

Revenent

So, Zac is out. Anyone have first thoughts on him?

apygoos

kckolbe

Though I suck at female chars, my first thought was this game, and maybe a female earlier attempt.  Slime girls can be fun, after all.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

apygoos

kckolbe

Yeah, before they made Zac, the league's first attempt at a secret weapon.  It would be an OC with no lore to support it, just an idea.  Like I said, though, wouldn't be for me. 
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

apygoos

you can work around with that, id imagine there had to be at least a couple prototypes.
you could argue, that since they were trying to make a weapon, she had too much humanity and hesitation to follow orders to be an effective machine for the fields of justice.

Revenent

A female Zac and a female Vlad. So we're basically doing League of Rule 63 here.

SargentToughie

I find this notion humorous, considering a character I used in a previous RP that I won't be repeating here.
Ons and offs

apygoos

ncie to know wegot some ideas brewing :)

Revenent

Well yeah, but these would be based on characters that don't suck and aren't already girly.

kckolbe

I'm not playing a female Zac, was just saying that was the first thing I thought of when Zac came out.  I'm not sure what I would play, as I'm not entirely sure who could be involved.  Obviously Ashe and Tryn are fair game if this is based in Freljord, but what about the rest?  Will one (or more) factions be antagonists and therefore off limits?

Intro Thread

apygoos

otuside side the [purely political] marriage between the tribes of Ashe and Trynd, Sejuanni and her tribe of the Winters Claw Fight for unification of Freljord under her. The current mystery is of Lissandra, and more over, what are Volibear and the Ursine doing about these recent events. Who is this "ice witch"? [im pretty confinced its Lissanrda, especially since her reccomended items were leaked onto PTB a couple weeks ago and shes an AP mage].
Id say that all freljord and demacian champs/factions are fair game. The only clear faction that would have outright hostility with the others is Sejuanni's camp.

SargentToughie

Noxus could see a powerful ally in Sej's crew too, since she's a strong and dominant leader who seems very noxian in the way that she operates, with the whole 'power and strength first' mindset.
Ons and offs

kckolbe

So does anyone other than Rev have a character concept?

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

Um...

I've got a few concepts in mind, but I'll decide on them later.
Ons and offs

apygoos

If we end up with an all OC cast, for all we know the plot could be completely different. *my mind is working non stop*

Orochimaru

I'm waiting to see how everything goes plot wise before I make up my mind.

kckolbe

Admittedly, I think we are stuck in a catch-22 ish loop.  Apygoos is waiting on chars to flesh out the situation, while we are waiting on the situation to determine char concepts.

Intro Thread

Ashena

I'm still here and interested. I'm waiting on plot to pick a character cause the one I had In mind wont fit with the new plot. :)

Revenent

We could just do the "the Void emerges" plot on a wider scale than just how the Shadow Isles gets involved. Honestly, while these very specific what-if plots are neat, they're not really conducive to the creation of original characters. At least not ones that come from a ton of different backgrounds and races.

apygoos

greatest.
april fools day
ever.
http://www.chewgame.com/en/chew/
omg...a troll within a troll..fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteemooooooo
and im not talking abotu the teemo you eat

Revenent

I can't get the bloody Voidling to move after the game starts up.

LadyLaothen

I have been waiting to get approved, and I was. XD

May I join? I am not sure who I would be but I have a couple of ideas in mind.
Need to come up with a better signature.

BUT I GOT APPROVED         XD

Looking forward to lots of fun.

apygoos

youe more than welcome to join us

Orochimaru

*comes in as gentleman cho'gath* Spot on indeed. Another lady to come in for tea. Jolly good.

kckolbe

Quote from: Revenent on March 31, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
We could just do the "the Void emerges" plot on a wider scale than just how the Shadow Isles gets involved. Honestly, while these very specific what-if plots are neat, they're not really conducive to the creation of original characters. At least not ones that come from a ton of different backgrounds and races.

I agree completely.  Plot 1 does allow some leeway, though.  Anyone from Shadow Isles, Zaun, and Piltover could be actively involved, and the League could order a champion from Demacia, Noxus or Freljord.  The only consideration would be not to have more than one or two champs from the warring nations, as they are already spread thin. 

Other regions, like Ionia, are fair game as well, and any prisoner or champion of the league itself (like Ryze) could easily be involved.

EDITL  LadyLaothen, welcome to E, and I would love to hear some of your ideas.

Intro Thread

Orochimaru

Quote from: kckolbe on April 02, 2013, 05:11:44 AM
EDITL  LadyLaothen, welcome to E, and I would love to hear some of your ideas.

What have we told you! No molesting of the foreigners, bad kc, bad!

lol

kckolbe

Aww, not even a little?  By the way, does this idea make it easier for you to decide on a character?  I am currently thinking of a character from Demacia, perhaps a lesser ranking ap fighter.

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

I already have a general idea of what kind of playstyle my character is going to have, though I haven't decided on gender, name, or personality yet.

I'm probably going to see what the gender ratio is before I make that decision.
Ons and offs

kckolbe

I am currently working a male from Demacia, kind of an ap fighter, with a lesser version of Lux's lightbending.  So strikes against an enemy will result in a flash of bright light, and one of his abilities will be a stun.  Still working on other stuff.

Intro Thread

Revenent

I'm thinking my hemoman...stress will be from Piltover or Zaun or something. She's going to be sort of unscrupulous, yet with intentions to do well, so she could really fit in anywhere.

apygoos

apygoos

also, Sejuani rework is now on PBE

LadyLaothen

The Sejuani rework looks interesting; I love the current Sejuani and this could make her even better. The Trundle revamp looks neat as well.

For the Roleplay, if we haven't decided on a theme/setting, what if we made it based around 3-4 "Summoners" who were suddenly taken to Summoner's rift, either in the bodies of the champions they were playing, or as completely new champions. The RP would be the interactions that took place as/after this occurred?

Either way, if I do RP, I would love to play one of the current champions in the game, as opposed to making my own.

apygoos

perhaps we could use the first plot and the happenings in freljord and put them together. I guarantee there is a way to do so, and the same goes with character selecition/creation.
what characters did you think youd like to play Lao

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 07:23:12 AM
perhaps we could use the first plot and the happenings in freljord and put them together. I guarantee there is a way to do so, and the same goes with character selecition/creation.

If that is the case. Chances are I will be Volibear or an Ursine.

LadyLaothen has gotten points in my book for loving Sejuani.

LadyLaothen

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 07:23:12 AM

Well, if it is the void vs. the shadow isles, with Frelijord, then I am unsure what I want to do.   Any female character, as I am not very good at male characters. If there is someone who you think needs played, just let me know and I would probably be happy to.

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 03, 2013, 07:48:32 AM
If that is the case. Chances are I will be Volibear or an Ursine.

LadyLaothen has gotten points in my book for loving Sejuani.

Sejuani is my favorite champion!  Do you build her HP or AP? Jungle or Top?

And Volibear is pretty Awesome as well.

apygoos

8-3-20 jungle voli in ranked,
feels good man

Revenent

I'm not even sure who I would play if I went with a canon character. Probably Vayne or Caitlyn if I go with a female. Male...I'm not even sure. Maybe Ryze or Graves or TF.

What's the planned character limit here, anyway?

apygoos

for now, we'll stick to two as a character limit.

kckolbe

Probably gonna stick with OC, but could go Garen if using canon.

Intro Thread

apygoos

you can use all OC's, as it seems i enjoy OC's and everyone seems to have some kind of concept in mind. It would be neat to see another Ursine from Voli's tribe

Orochimaru

Quote from: LadyLaothen on April 03, 2013, 07:58:57 AM
Well, if it is the void vs. the shadow isles, with Frelijord, then I am unsure what I want to do.   Any female character, as I am not very good at male characters. If there is someone who you think needs played, just let me know and I would probably be happy to.

Sejuani is my favorite champion!  Do you build her HP or AP? Jungle or Top?

And Volibear is pretty Awesome as well.

I've yet to really get serious with her. I want to though. I build her AP-Tank and when I do use her. I take her top lane like I do Volibear.

kckolbe

I tend to stack health whenever somewhat viable, personally.  Also, Vayne seems like she'd be an interesting RP character, given her drive, but wouldn't she want to kill anything Voli like or would she not consider Volibear a monster?

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

Not all sentient animals are monsters. The ursine SHOULD be considered totally normal in Valoran.

The void creatures and residents of the shadow isles, however, I could see Vayne having issue with.
Ons and offs

apygoos

so, Lissandra looks very interesting.

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 05:12:28 PM
so, Lissandra looks very interesting.

Insta-buy for me and my tax return check came in. I got some monies to spend. =3

Revenent

She seems like the type of champ who will be super strong, or completely underpowered. I guess it mostly depends on her cooldowns.

apygoos

shes going to be the next karma, her CC is so fantastic for support, build her as a tank mage and you're good to go.

NicciKotor

Riot has no clue as to how which champion goes in which lane. Remember in the Diana spotlight they were using her in jungle. Nobody in their right mind would put Diana in the jungle, as she is almost always mid.

Zyra is like this as well. She was supposed to be a burst mage with a amazing team fight ult, but now all the pros use her as a support since she has amazing cc.

Orochimaru

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 03, 2013, 07:00:58 PM
Riot has no clue as to how which champion goes in which lane. Remember in the Diana spotlight they were using her in jungle. Nobody in their right mind would put Diana in the jungle, as she is almost always mid.

Zyra is like this as well. She was supposed to be a burst mage with a amazing team fight ult, but now all the pros use her as a support since she has amazing cc.

It all depends on the person using the champion in my opinion. Riot just gives you what they made the champion for.

Again, my opinion.

apygoos

Diana can still jungle, and shes a pretty strong jungle. Zyra is strong in both mid AND support, very much like karma. You dont see Diana in jungle because the current meta throws tanky brusiers into the jungle.

NicciKotor

It is funny how the pros just now figured out how broken as fuck Zed is. Rush blade of the rune king and use it with your ult, and you'll kill someone with a very high degree of success. Over and over and over.

apygoos

i highly doubt theyre "just now" finding out. Pro's keep cards hidden up their sleeves. Unlike us who may never find the same person twice in solo queue. They play against the same people all the time, even in solo queue. they also play to very specicifc team comps. Zed may not fit into a teams team comp, sometimes he does, it all depends.

NicciKotor

Shameless plug!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170157.0

"Smoke Bomb!" *Throws smoke bomb and jumps out window!*

apygoos

nicci, this is for a serious plot, not a smut fest, please keep your games interest in the RP's wanted section, and let us continue discussion plot [while getting distracted by league itself]

Revenent

Actually, according to my laning bro, Karma's actually kind of a bad support after the rework. Her kit doesn't even really let her do anything post-laning unless she builds AP, which is not the way most supports want to go, since it's expensive as fuck (and one of the reasons I find Nid difficult to use if we're not winning lane hard enough).

Orochimaru

Quote from: Revenent on April 03, 2013, 10:14:03 PM
Actually, according to my laning bro, Karma's actually kind of a bad support after the rework. Her kit doesn't even really let her do anything post-laning unless she builds AP, which is not the way most supports want to go, since it's expensive as fuck (and one of the reasons I find Nid difficult to use if we're not winning lane hard enough).

I second this.

mj2002

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 03, 2013, 05:31:14 PM
Insta-buy for me and my tax return check came in. I got some monies to spend. =3
Am I the only one who doesn't spend RP on champions?

NicciKotor

apygoos

new Volibear Lore
QuoteThe unforgiving northern reaches of the Freljord are home to the Ursine, a fierce and warlike race that has endured the barren tundra for thousands of years.Their leader is a furious adversary who commands the force of lightning to strike fear within his foes: Volibear. Both a warrior and a mystic, Volibear seeks to defend the ancient ways and the warrior spirit of his tribe.

Though history recorded their once legendary feats in battle, the Ursine now lived in tranquil seclusion. The warriors were headed by a triumvirate of leaders who maintained a long-lived isolation,avoiding the petty affairs and conflicts of others. As shaman to the three,Volibear was a respected sage known for his insight. It was an era of unprecedented peace,but Volibear felt dread stirring within him.Prosperity was turning the tribe soft and weak,and many had long forgotten the sacred art of war.In time,Volibear felt the fire of their souls would be extinguished. When he revealed his misgivings to the triumvirate,they refused to listen and warned him to know his place.

Seeking wisdom, Volibear undertook a perilous climb to the peak of the Ursine's sacred mountain, a place forever shrouded in a thundering maelstrom. The eye of the storm was said to bestow portents, and legend held that the tempest would mark the next great chieftain of the tribe. As Volibear ascended the peak,he was struck by an unnatural bolt of lightning. When the shaman awoke, he was possessed by a horrific vision of the Freljord utterly consumed by darkness. Volibear saw an unprepared and complacent Ursine force slaughtered by terrible creatures of ice. In an instant,he knew his race would perish if they did not prepare for war.

Volibear rushed down the mountainside to recount what he had seen,but found the path blocked by three Ursine - the triumvirate. Knowing he would end the lasting peace,they refused to heed Volibear's warning and demanded his silence, by his word - or his death. Resolute and adamant, Volibear swore that the Ursine's very survival depended on his message,and launched into ferocious combat against the three. A terrible clash ensued, and just as Volibear succumbed to his opponents, he called upon the power of the maelstrom.Unleashing raw lightning,he struck the trio down with a thunderous blow.Stunned and astonished, the triumvirate beheld the sign of Ursine leadership: the force of the sacred storm.

Recognizing his foretold ascendance,the triumvirate appointed Volibear as the Ursine's new leader.His influence was swift and decisive: he roused his tribe from complacency,revived their battle-hardened traditions,and allied with Sejuani,the warrior who would fight with them against the coming evil.With time, the tribe grew lean and fierce,becoming known again as fearsome warriors of legend.Volibear and the Ursine now stand ready for the dark day that looms on the icy horizon.

''The Ursine cannot know peace without war.''

-- Volibear
also new Anivia, Voli, and Shyvanna skins

mj2002

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 04, 2013, 12:20:36 AM
Yes.
I don't understand this. You can buy skins with RP, but champions with RP and IP. IP comes for free, RP doesn't. What logic am I missing here? Are people just impatient?

apygoos

i only buy champs new w/ their skin, or on sale with RP, my RP then after goes to skins.

Revenent

No. But if you want to buy runes or something and don't want to wait another thirty games before picking up a certain champion, or you want to get one that's on sale, or you just have the money and there aren't any skins you need, then why not just use RP for them?

Everyone's entitled to spend their money the way they see fit. I just picked up Kog'maw for IP since I had a lot saved up, but now I have a bunch of new rune pages to fill out, so I might have to pick up champs with RP if I feel I really need them (which I usually don't unless they're on sale).

Thorn14

So, is there an RP here and is it going on? I admit I don't play LoL that much really but I do enjoy the character designs and concepts.

May I ask what is going on?

apygoos

so, while we can continue talking here before i get the ooc going, would NC Exotic work for everyone? I say NC because there /could/ be NC aspects in it at times.
My goal at rhis time is to push plot 4, in together, proabbly working /into/ plot 1 for a much larger continued plot and story

Here is a basic character sheet to work with:

Name:

species:

physical description/picture:

Orientation:

affiliation: i.e.Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Freljord

Profession:

skills and/or abilities: While having more general skills, like in league, feel free to highlight more advanced techniques they know, as well as their "signature move" if applicable
personality:

Bio:

also, lore stuff!
QuoteWhen asked what Tryndamere is up to and if this Freljord conflict will boil down to one of the leaders allying with Demcia or Noxus, kitae replied:
"Tryn is still with Ashe.

I can see the parallels, but the Freljord tribal leaders are more concerned with internal conflict than aligning themselves with external powers. Neither Ashe nor Sejuani would welcome aid from Demacia or Noxus in their conflict."

In response to this someone remarked that Ashe, when compared to Sejuani or Lissandra, seems to be the the weakest of the three camps, kitae responded:
"Ashe is still the strongest player in the conflict. She has Tryndamere, Anivia and Nunu on her side, a large army, and the most hospitable land. More details will be revealed..."

Regarding Volibear's lore update, kitae explained a bit of the rational between switching Volibear's loyalty from Ashe to Sejuani.
"Part of the concept here is:
Ashe is progressive, unifying, peace seeking.
Sejuani is traditional, uncompromising, warlike.
We thought long and hard before shifting Volibear's alliance but he seemed better suited to Sejuani. His values of nobility, loyalty, and tradition align well with Sejuani. We kept his core motivation the same - motivated by a vision he has allied with a human leader to protect his tribe. Now Sejuani has a powerful ally which makes her a more legitimate threat to Ashe"

In another thread, someone shared their dismay that Anivia has been changed from an otherworldly being to a Freljord character and accused Riot of having some sort of vendetta against the few champions from different dimensions. kitae replied:
"There is no secret agenda to make all the champions from other worlds be from Runeterra.
Otherworldly origins are an import pant part of our storytelling. A good example is Kayle and Morgana. Part of what makes this duo cool is not only are they a light-angel and dark-angel sisters, they come from an entire world that mirrors their conflict.
In the case of Anivia, she was an ancient protector who after being summoned chose to take up the role of guardian of Freljord. While her other worldly origin was interesting, we saw an opportunity to create deeper ties between her and ancient Freljord. As the immortal protector of Freljord, we now can include her in those stories, and she becomes a good ancient counterpart to the ancient evil that is Lissandra.

Anivia remains what she has always been - an ancient elemental protector, who is protecting the Freljord. We've just made those lore ties deeper.

TLDR; Champions from other worlds are ok and will remain - in the case of Anivia we made her a stronger character and unlocked additional storytelling opportunities by making her a protector of ancient Freljord."

To clear up Lissandra's back story a bit, kitae compared her to Superman. saying:
"Lissandra = Clark Kent
Ice Witch = Superman (but evil) (and a chick)"
Although kitae did admit
"The bio actually is not very clear on this so my bad!"

If things are still a little confusion, kitae replied with "Yes this is pretty accurate" to the following FAN summary of Lissandra's lore
Lissandra is her actual name from before she became part of the Watchers
Once she gained her power and started stealing the identities of the Frostguard leaders she was given the name "The Ice Witch" due to folk lore and stories, of course no one knew she was the Ice Witch
Now that it's come time for set her plans in motion for world domination, rather than taking the identity of another successor, she is using her own identity since no one knows who she really is and merely taking on her original human appearance whilst masquerading for the public"

This of course lead to even more questions about the heirs, blood line, and more. kitae, however, said all that can't reveal that just yet.
"These are great questions, but I can't answer most of them right now without spoiling some upcoming lore.
Lissandra has lead the frostguard tribe for many hundreds of years. They were once noble, but that was a long time ago.
More information on the blood lines of the three sisters will be coming soon so I am not going to give any information out on that today.

How the Ice Witch chooses her "heir" and assumes her new identity is purposefully being kept a mystery for now. Please feel free to speculate."
Kitae did expand a little bit, saying:
"She named her successor Lissandra so when she took her identity she could reclaim her own name."

kckolbe

So what would our chars first be doing? 

Intro Thread

LadyLaothen

Quote from: kckolbe on April 05, 2013, 04:03:19 PM
So what would our chars first be doing? 

Also, are we allowed/not allowed to use cannon characters?

apygoos

you may use cannons if you wish.
depending on where your characters would be coming from would be the shape of the initial actions. the Ice witch appears to be ready to take action and progress towards her steady plot of world domination. Aside form the still hidden notions of the ice witch, war could erupt in Freljord at any moment, it takes only the slightest misdirection to tip the scale. the last thing anyone wants is the tribes of Freljord attacking each other to shreds. most characters would likely hear a very heavy rumor of looming war.

kckolbe

How would Demacia be involved?  If I play canon, it will be as Garen, though still leaning toward an OC, who would still be from Demacia.

Intro Thread

apygoos

how these rumors even exist is after Quinn and he bird companion Valor returned and gave their report to prince Jarvan IV. With the way this RP is shaping up, the more OC's the better.

NicciKotor

Oh man. Funniest AI game ever. EVER.

We get into the champion select and I pick Ahri and locked her in, since I wanted to test out a build order. A half minute or so the hermidinger calls mid and locks in. Since this is an AI game lane priority doesn't mean anything, so I go mid with him. At which point he throws the most massive hissy fit in the history of hissy fits. Starts cussing, calling us slaves, and bitching and moaning. Eventually stops playing so he can watch LCS, while the rest of us are laughing our butts off while playing.

The best part is when we finish and I get three teamwork tickets from the rest of the non-crazy players in the game.

LadyLaothen

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 05, 2013, 08:03:11 PM
Oh man. Funniest AI game ever. EVER.

We get into the champion select and I pick Ahri and locked her in, since I wanted to test out a build order. A half minute or so the hermidinger calls mid and locks in. Since this is an AI game lane priority doesn't mean anything, so I go mid with him. At which point he throws the most massive hissy fit in the history of hissy fits. Starts cussing, calling us slaves, and bitching and moaning. Eventually stops playing so he can watch LCS, while the rest of us are laughing our butts off while playing.

The best part is when we finish and I get three teamwork tickets from the rest of the non-crazy players in the game.

That sounds Awesome!!!

Quote from: kckolbe on April 05, 2013, 05:38:00 PM
How would Demacia be involved?  If I play canon, it will be as Garen, though still leaning toward an OC, who would still be from Demacia.

If you were Garen or someone from Demacia, I could be Lux.  We could be part of a group from Demacia going to help end the threat of the Ice Witch, or just as a general scouting party that gets sucked into the action.

kckolbe

Lux works well for either.  If I play the OC, he will have trained at the same place she did.  Of course, if you have a thing for incest RP, Garen might work better.  I'm flexible.

Intro Thread

Orochimaru

apygoos

in terms of combat, Lux and Garen are in seperate military divisions
Garen is Captain of the Dauntless Vanguard, Lux is part of the royal elite, along side Shyvanna and Quinn, lead by Prince Jarvan of course.
if you're a  scouting party, it probably has Quinn in it. If its all OC's though, i guess that could be different.

apygoos

general plot directions for your characters, based on region
Freljord: you are in the heart of the brewing potential war. Do you align yourself with Ashe, the powerful leader who pusehs for the ideals of peace, progress and harmony through all of Freljord? or do you ride with the winters claw and their leader Sejuani who stands on tradition and power as the right way to unify Freljord. Are you a part of the princess Lissandra's frostguard tribe? do you hear the stories of the ice witch?

Demacia: Following Quinns report, Prince Jarvan IV has called in his Elite, comprised of himself, Quinn, Shyvanna, and Luxanna. For now Jarvans Elite moved along side Garen, captain Dauntless Vanguard a as they keep a vigilant watch on the borders. You are part of the elite or the dauntless vanguard, both very high military positions in Demacia

Noxus:Commander Swain is suspicious of this sudden movement by Demacia. He deploys a small squad to lurk and investigate the issue

this is a work in progress will add more later**

SargentToughie

Working on a character now. :D

My funniest AI game was then I decided to play jungle Ezreal, and our Urgot was like "Please don't. Omg troll." ... One double kill in the top lane later, he's asking me to 'share kills' or some shit like that. It's hilarious playing bots with people who never actually PvP.
Ons and offs

LadyLaothen

I went Urgot jungle once, it works surprisingly well (just needs a strong leash and is mana hungry, so not viable) but they were upset the entire beginner bot game. Always fun to mess around in a bot game with the noobs, occasionally that is. Sometimes it gets annoying.

Quote from: apygoos on April 06, 2013, 12:26:34 PM
general plot directions for your characters, based on region
Freljord: you are in the heart of the brewing potential war. Do you align yourself with Ashe, the powerful leader who pusehs for the ideals of peace, progress and harmony through all of Freljord? or do you ride with the winters claw and their leader Sejuani who stands on tradition and power as the right way to unify Freljord. Are you a part of the princess Lissandra's frostguard tribe? do you hear the stories of the ice witch?

Demacia: Following Quinns report, Prince Jarvan IV has called in his Elite, comprised of himself, Quinn, Shyvanna, and Luxanna. For now Jarvans Elite moved along side Garen, captain Dauntless Vanguard a as they keep a vigilant watch on the borders. You are part of the elite or the dauntless vanguard, both very high military positions in Demacia

Noxus:Commander Swain is suspicious of this sudden movement by Demacia. He deploys a small squad to lurk and investigate the issue

this is a work in progress will add more later**

Demacia for me. Not sure what character I will do, but interested in playing a character in correlation with someone else.

NicciKotor

My last game, the enemy Galio never connected, so the jungle poppy went mid against my Orianna. I did good for the laning phase, but Poppy kept leaving and eventually snow balled. At the end of the game she could one shot kill me and kept focusing me, as I did my best to stay alive. Eventually it got to a point where she was chasing me through our jungle, while the rest of my team back door and won the game.

So horray for being the sacrifice!

kckolbe

That happens to me a lot.  Oddly, the only time I don't end up being the sacrifice is when I play as Taric.  So who are you playing, Nicci?

Intro Thread

NicciKotor

Quote from: kckolbe on April 06, 2013, 06:36:39 PM
That happens to me a lot.  Oddly, the only time I don't end up being the sacrifice is when I play as Taric.  So who are you playing, Nicci?

I have no idea. I have my own lol game starting up. I am just here to talk shop.

apygoos

I  might be NPCing quite a few of the canon's. I may pull in my own OC, but it may not be visible at the very start of the game.
now for teh /other/ part of the plot: Vayne has recruited Fiora, along with a few rag-tag people from Demacia, and Piltover alike. Vi has slipped out of Caitlyn's watch to join them. They are going to meet up with Kassadin and his secretive group who seem to have information for a possibly bigger threat..

The Yordles: if anyone wants to play them, im open for suggestion as to what they might be doing.

kckolbe

Going to play my OC from Demacia, who went to the Magic College with Lux.  I found an image for him, too.

Intro Thread

LadyLaothen

So, I have been thinking, better to not do characters, only do OC's. We can maybe have a secondary, or use someone who is a main character as a side, but I think we should be able to use a primary on the side occasionally, but otherwise focus on an OC.

I will not be doing Lux.

Instead I will be doing the Daughter of the man Fiora's Father tried to poison. (I needed a logical reason for this:) For that reason, she hates Fiora with an undying passion.  She will also be a Romance with kckolbe's character? (working this out via pm)

Orochimaru

I can easily do another Ursine if need be.

apygoos

all sounds good
Fiora longs for a worthy opponent, will you give that to her? hehe

apygoos

LadyLaothen

We still going to do this? It has gotten awfully quiet.

apygoos

you missed the OOC and the game has started!

LadyLaothen

:O

Silly me, I will go find it now...

Ember Star

I'm considering joining. What species are allowed?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

apygoos

all are allowed, both OC and cannon

apygoos

recruitment is sitll wide open for this, barely even started.

Revenent

Might want to put in the title that we're looking for people.

Ember Star

still gonna make a character for this. Just have a list of stuff I wanna tackle first
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

can somebody please explain (or post a link explaining) about the different affiliations I can pick from? Sorry if it's there and I missed it. Didn't read all the posts. Juts the first one.

apygoos

Demacia: A paragon of peace and prosperity, the people here live and fight under those ideals
-subfaction: Jarvan IV's Elite: The elite guard and squad of the crown prince of Demacia
-Subfaction: The Dauntless Vanguard - Lead by Garen, this military force serve as the bannermen for demacia and some of Demacia's fiercest fighters.
[note, for the start of this RP so far, the Vanguard and J4's elite are together]
Notable cannons avialable for play from Demacia: Jarvan IV, Quinn, Shyvanna, Lux, Garen, Xin Zhao, Fiora, Vayne, Galio, Janna, Sona

Noxus: a Warmongering nation, Noxus seeks to eliminate those that stand against it using any means necessary, They harbor notions of discrimination towardthe yordle folk of Bandle City, which lays south of Noxus.
Subfaction: the Relentless Warfront: Lead by Darius, they take larger missions directly from Commander Swain, often times they may work in conjunction with the crimson Elite
Subfaction: The Crimson Elite- a smaller bunch of soldiers, who each have eben individually chosen by Commander Swain to carry out high priority missions. The most notable members of the crimson Elite are Talon and Katarina
Notable Cannons available for play: Darius, Talon, Katarina, Swain, Cassiopiea, Riven, Draven, LeBlanc, Vladimir, Annie

Ionia: A Soverign island nation in north-eastern Valoran that tries to remain as one, while political struggles keep it unstable. They have fought off several attacks from Noxus, including the great Battle of Ionia that took place only two years ago.
Notable cannons available: Karma, Irelia, Akali, Shen, Kennen, Zed, Lee Sin, Udyr, Varus, Syndra, Master Yi, Wukong, Nami

Freljord: A iceforged nation divided into three major factions, all seeking to unify Freljord by their own ideals
Faction: Averosan - Lead by Queen Ashe and King Tryndemere, this factions has some of the strongest allies in the Freljord Struggle, Olaf, Gragas, Nunu, and Anivia. This faction lookss to unify freljord under teh notion of peace and progress.
Faction: the Winters Claw- The "loud" contender inthe bid for unification of Freljord, this faction is lead by Sejuani, having powerful allies in Volibear and the Ursine tribe. They seek to unify Freljord under the notion of strength, power and, tradition
Faction: The Frostguard. This faction seems at a glance to be in the similar light of Ashe, but in the dark of night, the queen Lissandra's colors show true as the ice witch, who plots not just the conquering of Freljord, but all of the world,to make the world end in Ice.

Solari: High up in the mountains, a race of people that worship the sun exist. They call themselves the Solari. The Rakkor live and breath War, but those who acend to be Solari often move to a higher calling, much more scholarly and religious.
notable cannons: Leona, Pantheon, Diana

Bandle City: The small nation of the yordles. This species of peoplemay be small, but do amazing things, evne in the face of adversity.
Noteabel cannons: Teemo, Tristana, Lulu, Veigar, Rumble, Poppy, Ziggs

the Void:a force of pure corruption that has becan to emerge in force around Valoran, dark magics and horrific creatures come from this place of horror
subfaction: cult of the Void- lead by Malzahar, this group of people worship and work to spread teh corruption of the void across Valoran
notable cannons: Malzahar, Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath

Piltover: a city that thrives on progressiveism and technology, they find themselves being the pioneers of the Hextech age. The Sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn and ehr partner Vi have become a more prominent of a force than of the government itself, leaving room for teh would-be vigilante Jayce to stir the pot every now and again.
notable cannons: Jayce, Caitlyn, Vi, Ezreal

Zaun: the feuding neighbors of Piltover, they have an alliance with Noxus, often presenting them with their scientific finds and breakthroughs
Notable cannons: Warwick, Singed, Dr. Mundo, Viktor, Blitzcrank, Orianna

The Shadow Isles: An island off of north west Valoran, this dakr and gloomy land is often viewed as  an embodiment of death, and rightly so, death is what its inhabitants focus upon, though as twisted as they are, they do acknowledge there is baalance in the world that must be maintained.
notable cannons:Hecarim, Thresh, Mordekaiser, Evelynn, Nocturne, Elise, Karthus.