X-men Roleplay: F Seeking any gender

Started by VeronicaH, May 16, 2014, 07:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaH

I have been craving the world of the x-men for quite some time. I read the comics, watch the movies, and almost any cartoon that I can get my hands on. I love the cannon of the world, but I am very open to playing new characters.

Your Character:

X-Men or Morlock: Whoever and whatever you chose, though I do have a few requests. Nothing gross, I am not interested in a slime boy, for example. Or a girl that eats human flesh to continue regenerating. Keep it free of anything overly grotesque.  They need to be over the age of consent.

Gender does not matter. I am open to female, male, tran*, or futanari type characters (or even a flexible gender system as part as their mutation). What is important to me is the story behind them. How does their gender identity impact them?

I require complex characters: They should be deeply Complex. It is important that they have flaws and ulterior motives. They need to be somewhat plot driven.

My Character:  I will be playing a cis-female. I have not decided her mutation or her back story yet, but I will be following the same guidelines as your character.

Plot: Plot is important to me, but I do not want to be the only person who drives the plot. I want to come up with the plot along side you. Each character should be plot or goal driven, while 1 or 2 arcs follow that plot.

Erotica: I have offs and ons. They are in my profile. But let me explain: No full on Bestiality (furry/anthro characters are okay), no snuff, no scat, no vore, nothing super hardcore. Light BDSM is okay. Most anything else goes, just ask.

Grammar: Mistakes happen, but I will close a writing session if your grammar is excessively poor. Sentence form is a must. I write in 3rd person (no 1st person, please).

Posting: Paragraphs. Not sentences, though there may be times when it makes sense, and that is okay. Regular posting, please (more than once a week). I hope to be posting every day (sometimes multiple times a day), or every other day.

Please PM me if you want to play. I encourage you to.