News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pirates, Ninjas, Aliens, Zombies

Started by HannibalBarca, May 11, 2013, 01:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

All right, the last time I played this was in a forum at my alliance's page in an online wargame.  The objective is to post your preferred group--pirate, ninja, alien, or zombie--and with an action that defeats the prior poster's group.

Example:

Post 1:  Ninjas rule!

Post 2:  My aliens beam your ninjas aboard and perform unspeakably horrific experiments on them.

Post 3: Zombies aren't affected by alien mind control--they have no minds--and run rampant on your ship, then survive the crash, because they are already dead.

Post 4: Pirates have sharp thingies with which to slash your slow-witted zombies to pieces.

Post 5: The ninjas blow blinding powder in the pirates faces, then make short work of them.

ad nauseum...

You can reply to any group with a different group, but not the same group twice in a row.

I shall begin with...

Ninjas.  They'd make a mighty show of their swordsmanship, but they take their nigh-invisibility seriously.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Ariel

Dang! I wanted to do ninjas. ;-;

Good luck trying to kill my zombies, they'll just resurrect again and eat your sushified brains! ::)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

HannibalBarca

My aliens then zap you with their heat-rays, roasting you into stinky undead ashes!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

rafoka

my pirates shoot down your heat ray with their cannons, blowing your aliens to bits

Ariel

My ninjas burst forth from the shadows and it's off with your arms! Aye mates, looks like ye needs a hook or two.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Tersius

My aliens materialize right beside your ninjas with their teleporting technology, and latch on with their face tentacles! They quickly dine on the ninjas brains and are victorious!

rafoka

My zombies shuffle over to your aliens stealing the brains and then finishing off the aliens,  ripping them to shreds before devouring  them

Daoine Sidhe

My incorporeal aliens bomb the zombies from orbit using 100-megaton nuclear bombs.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

rafoka

My ninjas flip themselves up to your ship and silently chop the heads off your aliens

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 14, 2013, 07:45:01 PM
My incorporeal aliens bomb the zombies from orbit using 100-megaton nuclear bombs.
;)

My second-wave aliens notice the failure of the first-wave to report in, and immediately active the built-in self-destruct system on the ship, blowing the ninjas to tiny little bits.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Moraline

My NINJAs have been practicing fruit ninja for days now so they slice and dice the aliens.

HannibalBarca

My pirates sidle up to your ninjas, impress them with their couterie, invite them to an onboard-ship party, drink them under the table with straight rum, then steal their ninja outfits and feed 'em to the sharks, aye, me hearties!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Stella

My zombie sharks chew through the hull of the pirate ship and devour the pirates-dressed-as-ninjas within!

Moraline

My Alien spacecraft swoop in and turn the water to fire and make shark steak.

Oreo

My zombies (the quick kind) latch on to your swooping alien ship, manage to accidentally activate the airlock, gain entrance and dine on alien brainz.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Moraline

My Pirates board the space ship, open the top, flip it upside down and dump all the zombies out.

King Serperior

My aliens used their mecha-walkers to stomp the pirates into goo.  Bwa-hahaha

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Moraline

Once the ship lands again my Ninja's plant bombs and blow it up with all the alien mechs inside. 

King Serperior

My Zombies walk through the explosions.  Many are destroyed, but bombs are designed to deal collateral damage and nonlethal, but disabling shrapnel damage.  As Zombies are unaffected by that, they make it to your ninjas and eat them.  GG, ninjas!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

HannibalBarca

Fortunately, my pirates are armed with cutlasses, which lop off zombie heads most efficiently.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

King Serperior

My ninjas throw smoke bombs around the pirates, causing them to panic and fire wildly, killing many of their own and wounding others in a barrage of friendly fire.  The Ninjas then come in low, so as to dodge any unexpected fire and procede to gut the remaining pirates with their katanas.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

My aliens empty their plasma ports vaporizing the nearby ninjas.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

King Serperior

Because Plasma is primarily designed not to kill, but to maim and deal extreme and incapacitating pain to the target, my Zombies, who cannot feel pain, march their way to the aliens and rip them to shreds.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

My remaining Aliens awaken from their cryogenic sleep, swoop the ship back into space, then turn off the inertial dampeners and watch the unprepared zombies slam into the bulkhead (ala Spaceballs).

King Serperior

My Ninjas knew what was coming and locked themselves down before you stopped the ship.  They then quickly made their ways to the control rooms and locked the doors.  Then, they opened all the air locks of every place but the control rooms and watched as your aliens turned blue (it they weren't already), jerk in space once or twice, and dye a cold, lonely death.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace