News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

now..black undies-lace one,smooth as satin..bathrobe,pink pants and red blouse with long sleeves~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

villagelunatic

Just a pair of Jnco shorts ^_^
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

Star Safyre

Purple button down shirt, black skirt, white bra, white pantyhose, white socks, white slip.

And no, I didn't forget to describe my panties.   ;)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Nice, Star..

Loose white tee and my trusted green army cargoes
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

Comfy grey sweatpants and an orange tank top.

Not matching FTW! =D
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

Black 'The Used' shirt, low hang black shorts with chains, black steel toes, and a save the music wrist band.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Night Stalker

gray sweatpants, gray shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Ink Slinger

Light blue jeans with butterflies embroidered on back pockets, maroon tank top under Blue Penn State football jersey (number 40 if you're curious). 
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Amelita

A black and white floral/tribal print dress with a low dipping V neck, the hem dancing around my knees. A Black tank top under that to cover most of the cleavage. A black bra and thong, and black opaque tights. Black cowgirl boots, styled with a 4 inch heel.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

grayfoxz

blue/greyish boxers.. that's it... no more... move along people

Bubbles

black panties and the blanket over me..coughs~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Bubbles on September 18, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
black panties and the blanket over me..coughs~

-faints, wearing nothing but his boxers, himself-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Kytn on September 18, 2010, 04:07:04 PM
Clothing? Where? <.< >.>

-wakes up-
-swoons again and goes into a coma-
-wakes up to give Kyt a dirty look and goes back to being brain dead-
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 18, 2010, 04:10:50 PM
-wakes up-
-swoons again and goes into a coma-
-wakes up to give Kyt a dirty look and goes back to being brain dead-
*chuckles and flaunts her nakedness* =P
Updates coming soon!

Bliss

An oversized Navigator of the Seas Ports of Call teeshirt that was my father's. The usual jewelry assortment, but with the return of the byzantine-weave chainmail bracelet I'd had to stop wearing because of weakened/missing links. The creator repaired it for me, yay!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter Phoenix

Nothing underneath my bed covers
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Kytn

Back in my sweatpants and tank top. *sighs*
Updates coming soon!

bobfanatic111

Jeans and a white extenze t-shirt. (don't ask, lol)

Beguile's Mistress

A white man's dress shirt and reading glasses with a laptop in my lap ~ comfortable and perfect for dozing since even coffee isn't keeping me awake awake.

TheLegionary

* wonders where Beguile's got that man's shirt * giggles *

I am wearing white briefs, white socks, a blue collar shirt.

lenka

small blue addidas shorts, blue polo top and hairs up in a pony.....looking very sporty today

TheLegionary

Quote from: lenka on September 19, 2010, 01:49:46 AM
small blue addidas shorts, blue polo top and hairs up in a pony.....looking very sporty today

I am sure you look more that sporty - you really look sexy!

lenka

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 19, 2010, 01:50:32 AM
I am sure you look more that sporty - you really look sexy!

*blushes* ...Thanks TL...imagination is a great thing hey.

MrDiamondBackJack

Imagination is what gets me through my boring ass days.  Oh how I despise the health care industry and all that we censored shit we have to put up with.

I am wearing the same thing I am wearing every censored night:  (Holy Crap.  The redhead is cute.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)