Kytn

Wet and naked. ;D Showers are awesome.
Updates coming soon!

villagelunatic

Quote from: Kytn on September 23, 2010, 09:01:23 PM

No fair, I'm at work. :P

Work uniform.. vest, tie, button up shirt, slacks.  meh.  lol
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

Stormie

Quote from: Kytn on September 23, 2010, 09:01:23 PM

*winks*  ;D

I'm wearing nothing but my tattoos.

*wishes she could show a picture of them* ones right under my breast that says "Embrace Every Moment" and I also have stars on my hips that go inward from biggest stars starting on the hip bone going to smaller stars. Then on my wrists I have "No Lies" on my left wrist and "just love" on my right wrist.

Lucius Cornelius

Stormie, seems nice tattoos .  ;D

Quote from: Angzyn on September 23, 2010, 07:32:14 PM
Half my military Uniform.

upper or lower half? giggles

Myself, Red polot t-shirt, blue jeans socks black sneakers . Blue slips. i was so sleeped this morning that instead comfortable boxers put tight briefs.

Kytn

Work shirt and a pair of jeans.
Updates coming soon!

Lucius Cornelius

Silverfyre

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 24, 2010, 08:41:19 AM
mmmm nothing more? giggles

Gladiators don't giggle!   They go "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" and then take the woman back to their cell for some "studding." 

In other news:

Boxers. 

Cassiopeia

My white scrub pants (that actually fit) :P salmon colored t-shirt with white slash marks, plum stitching, and bronze studs over top a shimmery gold tank top.  My go-to silver and gold disk earrings, and my white thong sandals *is breaking the rules* <.< Oh and my fuchsia pink hoodie atm because it's a bit nippy in here right now  ::)

Can't wait to "transform" into my evening look at 6 hehe  ;D

*giggles over the word "studding"*  What a lovely thought to get me through work!

Silverfyre

I am available for studding, ma'am, should the need arise.

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 24, 2010, 08:46:15 AM
Gladiators don't giggle!   They go "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" and then take the woman back to their cell for some "studding." 

In other news:

Boxers.

pssst , keep that in secret but i m not really a gladiator, just a roman consul disguised as gladiator.

Silverfyre

So then you still don't giggle but tax the shit out of it while trying to seduce your slaves.  Did you miss out on Roman Ethics 101: We have Ethics? class?

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 24, 2010, 09:00:54 AM
So then you still don't giggle but tax the shit out of it while trying to seduce your slaves.  Did you miss out on Roman Ethics 101: We have Ethics? class?
oh well to tell you truth i first become dictator then kill all my enemy then ravage the woman and now bored so disguise as gladiator and giggles when feel that need to be (and usually people too frightened to tell me if i can or can't do that).

oh and never need to seduce the slaves, only give them orders  :P

Silverfyre

Sounds painful.

I'll stick to being a whimsical prankster who has a fondness for guffawing, smoking a pipe, and wearing a fedora while walking into tornadoes.

Lucius Cornelius

forget to say and affixed to a star

laughs

Silverfyre

What?  No giggles?

And that goes without saying. 

Bubbles

a blue top,with half of my back naked[so my tattoo is seen],sports red pants and white socks.[even if it's freezing in the house..I start to like this..-sneezes]
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Beguile's Mistress

Since the weatherperson (meteorologist) predicted temps in the 90s (F) today one last hurrah for a sundress:  palest of pale yellows, a sheer layer over a more opaque one, fitted bodice, spaghetti straps and a sash belt in yellow, a white jacket for the office but not the courtyard during lunch and white sandals, along with reading glasses that came out into the courtyard with me and my laptop for the lunch break.

Angzyn

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 24, 2010, 03:16:03 AM

upper or lower half? giggles

It was the lower half.

Update: I am now wearing my full military uniform, but I want to be at the beach in my new swimsuit.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

Quote from: Angzyn on September 24, 2010, 01:25:25 PM
It was the lower half.

Update: I am now wearing my full military uniform, but I want to be at the beach in my new swimsuit.

Upper or lower half either one is enjoyable and the swimsuit is nice as well

Black pants with chain and mesh shirt.  Black steel toes and a smile for the ladies.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

KCourtney

I am wearing my favorite pair of jeans, a yellow tee, black cami, blue bra with multi color polka dots, matching thong.

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

yellow long sleeve blouse,gray pants,yellow thongs.~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Wolfy

Beguile's Mistress

It's cold today! Jeans and a t-shirt are the uniform of the day for running errands and getting some housework done.  Loafers for out of doors and clogs for inside are keeping my little toes nice and warm.  Later, when I curl up in my bed to begin catching up on my writing I'll be wearing one of the dress shirts some man is missing and my reading glasses with probably an afghan over my legs to keep my toes cozy.