what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

Baggy t-shirt and cotton panties.
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

black silk boxers and a black music band shirt "OTEP" black socks too
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Coreli

Novak

black track pants with white stripes, a black venom t-shirt and gray boxer briefs.

Angzyn

My husband's colt's jersey with nothing under it (No bra, no underwear, no t-shirt...nothing) *Hoping it will turn him on and I can get some***
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Novak

Quote from: Angzyn on September 19, 2010, 09:30:21 PM
My husband's colt's jersey with nothing under it (No bra, no underwear, no t-shirt...nothing) *Hoping it will turn him on and I can get some***

It would work on this side of the country if it was the Bears   ;)

Cassiopeia

Pink and purple boyshort style panties and a black tank top *is comfy and cuddly* ^_^

Angzyn

t-shirt and uniform bottoms. Just got off of work.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

grayfoxz

boxers and jeans, keeping it tidy today :P

Beguile's Mistress

Rose colored big shirt and reading glasses

Azrael Annavianna

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 21, 2010, 12:12:25 AM
Rose colored big shirt and reading glasses

"Even the simplest things are the examples of elegance to me.  I am consistently humbled by you mi'lady." he says as he bows respectively.

Silk black boxers and a sleeveless black shirt.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Autumn52

I am wearing a crochet dark brown shirt and a tan colored pair of pants that has all the buckles and pockets. The shirt is made like a poets shirt almost but it is a little more fitted.

I have on a dark brown bra with a little blue bow in the center and a pair of panties that matches. (made of mostly satin not much lace) pretty

Now for my feet, I have on a pair of doc martin shoes that are sooo comfy and a brown pair of socks.

That's it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

Xandi you are as beautiful as ever.
:)

To me black boxers, black sneakers and socks black jeans and....
blue polo t-shirt.

lenka

I am wearing a "Colour your dreams" bright yellow tank top with bright pink short shorts with matching yellow flowers on them...very groovy baby!

They are my hippy colourful  PJ's

Angzyn

Flight uniform , boots, green undershirt....
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Lucius Cornelius

Bubbles

I am guess stewardese uniform xD that's cool!~

green sports pants,blue long sleeve blouse and purple socks,white undies with hearts..>_>
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

Cargo shorts and a black shirt, college class clothing

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Angzyn on September 21, 2010, 10:00:56 AM
http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&gl=us&source=mog&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=1807&fsdt=4445&q=full+marine+flight+suits#i=44

Yea but mine is tan and I have a coat to go with it.

Now wearing: my new glasses

mmm interesting. a soldier, remind me that never get you go angry with me...

and now... only glasses? even much more interesting  :P ;D

Angzyn

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 21, 2010, 10:14:42 AM
mmm interesting. a soldier, remind me that never get you go angry with me...

and now... only glasses? even much more interesting  :P ;D

Marine not soldier....

And I'm still wearing the flight suit :P ;D
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Beguile's Mistress

I admire women in the military, their courage and fortitude, and the choice they made to pursue that life of service to our country.  I once had a marine in my life and haven't met many who could life up to his sense of honor and commitment.

Me today:  Slate gray jumper with a wide black belt, sheet white blouse with full sleeves and a huge bow, beige stockings and black pumps.

KCourtney

I am in the middle of a double shift. So I have on a pair of khakis and a blue tshirt with our company name and a picture of medical things that says 'Life is Great, it is even better with healthcare'. It is trying to be a Life is Good type thing. I also have my dark brown Sperry topsiders and navy blue & teal plaid shear panties with a teal bra.

Kytn

Blue jeans, a gray sweater shirt with a flower, and an aqua/teal open cardigan. Also gray moccasins.
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

Wearing my anime shirt for "Blue Gender" and some black jeans.