what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

-grins at Xandi's "clothing'-
May not be as delicious as her choice of attire, but I have on a rich, white towel clinging low on my hips, just the way I like it ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Ink Slinger

blue jean skirt with embroidery and sparkles down the side of one leg and a green lace trimmed tank top with matching panties under the skirt and a beige satin and lace bra.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Kytn

Tank top and panties.. just woke up.. =_=
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-grins- Morning sleepy kitty!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

Good morning.. mrr.. *crawls back under the covers*

Add a blanket to my attire. =)
Updates coming soon!

Autumn52

I am wearing a light pink bra and panties, mostly lace with a little satin. On top of that I have on a hot pink pair of biker shorts that are a little tight. My shirt is a little lighter shade of pink from my shorts but still bright pink and it is a tee shirt that is fitted. On the front it says "You and Me" and on the back it says "together forever".
The letters are in really dark purple.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

Wow sounds sexy. You can be the pink wiggle or at least Wiggling. lol

I have a gray short sleeve shirt, one button missing, I need a woman who can sew, as I am hopeless. I have black jeans and my brown sensible shoes. Underneath if you care,and I think you do, I am wearing read hip hugging briefs.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

Ummm I am not sure if you heard but I am the brief inspector today so please disrobe and let me inspect those sexy briefs. Don't worry I am a professional inspector. Hurry along I don't have all day.....(eyes wide)  C:)

Oh yea I put on a pair of socks too. Pink of course.

despickable

It's a bit cold but I stand before the inspector in those tight briefs  as ordered. What you do now is limited only by your imagination

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

*gigglefits*

Howdy partner. Hope you is having a good day?

Amelita

Olive jersey dress, loose fitted with a delicately knitted band across the top of my breasts and halters in the same pattern. The fabric cascades off my bosom and down to the top of my thighs, but under it is a black lace thong. Nice and comfy Sunday wear...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Amelia on September 19, 2010, 08:41:56 AM
Olive jersey dress, loose fitted with a delicately knitted band across the top of my breasts and halters in the same pattern. The fabric cascades off my bosom and down to the top of my thighs, but under it is a black lace thong. Nice and comfy Sunday wear...

Can I be wearing Amelia?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, red satin peasant blouse, gold satin sash, my pirate saber, sheath and belt on one hip and my pistol, holster and belt on the other, knee-high black leather boots with red bows and gold tassels added for effect, my pirate hat with all those lovely white feathers and a bejeweled skull and cross-bones and a rhinestone studded eye-patch for later.  Today is volunteering. 

adroitgrayman

Only a towel on the lower half of the body.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MrDiamondBackJack

A long black leather coat, knee length red boots, a loose white shirt and skin tight red and white striped hose.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Nico

white Nike track pants, light gray wifebeater

Star Safyre

My blue and green striped onesey.  It's a very frumpy day.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Night Stalker

Navy blue boxers, black t-shirt, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

grayfoxz

Autumn52

grayfoxz

Autumn52

grayfoxz