what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

Not a thing. *skips off to the shower*
Updates coming soon!

Vive

A red tubetop with a pair of jeans, cant really wear my heels indoors unfortunately *pout*

Kytn

A white tank, brown open cardigan, and blue jeans.

*is jealous of anyone who can wear heals without twisting their ankle*
Updates coming soon!

Novak

Black shorts and my black camp ripper gym shirt from Iraq.

Autumn52

I am wearing a pair of tan capris with a green tee shirt. The shirt has all my favorite cartoon characters on it and makes me smile. I also have on a pink bra and panties, more silk than lace. (no shoes and socks yet but probably will wear sandals)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Azrael Annavianna

Nice.... Anyway, I am in some jeans and a black shirt ready for my day at the college.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red, fitted dress with boat neckline and 3/4-length sleeves, long, sheer black scarf shot through with gold thread draped around my neck and gold earrings, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Xandi on September 15, 2010, 08:42:18 AM
I am wearing a pair of tan capris with a green tee shirt. The shirt has all my favorite cartoon characters on it and makes me smile. I also have on a pink bra and panties, more silk than lace. (no shoes and socks yet but probably will wear sandals)

Who are your favourite cartoon characters, Xandi?

I am wearing black laceshoes, grey socks, black belt, white briefs, white shirt, silver cufflinks, a black suit with a waistcoat, a red tie with white stripes.

Autumn52

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 15, 2010, 08:55:48 AM
Who are your favourite cartoon characters, Xandi?

I am wearing black laceshoes, grey socks, black belt, white briefs, white shirt, silver cufflinks, a black suit with a waistcoat, a red tie with white stripes.

Tweetie Bird, Sylvester, The Coyote & Road Runner, Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd

giggles my shirt has little scenes with them in it. So cute.

And Legionary might I say you look quite handsome today.

An Beguile's Mistress you are a vision of beauty as always. I would love to see your black suede pumps. giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Quote from: Xandi on September 15, 2010, 09:00:13 AM

And Legionary might I say you look quite handsome today.

You really made me happy today!

Angzyn

Some how I ended up in just my uniform blouse and black boy-short underwear.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Silverfyre

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 15, 2010, 08:54:15 AM
Dark red, fitted dress with boat neckline and 3/4-length sleeves, long, sheer black scarf shot through with gold thread draped around my neck and gold earrings, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps.

I'm starting to think Beguile's Mistress is an extra from "Mad Men".

doom29169

Grey t-shirt with American Flag colored baseball glove, jean shorts, strap on sandles, tighty-wighty undies.

KCourtney

Black Nike shorts, dark pink panties, dark pink and black Nike athletic top with built in sports bra.

adroitgrayman

Only a brief.... It is so hot here.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 15, 2010, 09:46:46 AM
I'm starting to think Beguile's Mistress is an extra from "Mad Men".

Might be.  However, I despise girdles.

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 15, 2010, 08:54:15 AM

What, no reading glasses?   :P

Lovely outfit though, as always.  You describe your outfits so well its easy to visualize them.

Me....black slacks, black shirt, black briefs, and black shoes.  Everything black except for my socks...just to be different

Coreli

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 15, 2010, 11:22:18 AM
Might be.  However, I despise girdles.

I don't know about the whole Mad Mean thing - but I like it. Very classy, and oh so alluring.

Bubbles

Yellow shirt and pink pants..red socks xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Night Stalker

black sweatpants, blue shirt, black socks, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bubbles

Time for pijams: yellow shirt with Bug Bunny on it[long sleeves],pink-ish -long= pants,white,lace bikini and no socks xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Nico

just a pair of black boxer briefs and a black tee

Angzyn

A new pair of dark colored, low-rider jeans that hug my hips and legs just right, black shirt that has only one sleeve and hangs kind of loose on the body, Black heels, red thong, no bra, silver jewelry.

One of my husband's friends is getting out the military so everyone is taking him out to eat tonight.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

black boxers and a white tee
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Zelric Miras