what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

Yes, come on, we all ask it, we all want to know... be honest, or be inventive, just be...  :D

Light blue "tinkerbell" PJs. 

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Black pants, white t-shirt stretching over my boobage.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Hah!
You're just trying to find out our secrets....I'm sure you really are going to be dissapointed....

This morning, I am wearing my grey cotton dressing gown, complete with hood.
A huge voluminous little number that almost wraps around me twice and ties with a belt to give me that 'sack of potatoes' look....  
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Simon

Lets see... the normal outfit I guess:

T-shirt (green today), jeans and sneakers.

Archangel

Leather buttless chaps and a sleeveless vest....  ;D NOT!!!

Blue jeans and a blue plaid button up shirt over a white T-shirt... And steel toe workshoes.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Kalen

Black jeans, a grey longsleeved 'durham bulls' shirt, sneakers..

BK Geno

Sandles, blue jean shorts, and a red t-shirt.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Amberghylles

Navy blue elastic banded shorts, socks, and a white t-shirt

Zaer Darkwail

White/black cotton shirt whit flame decorations whit hood, a white t-shirt and black cotton pants (covering white/black striped underpants) and dark blue/grey winter sneaker/shoes (it has rained all day eversince last night).

Cherri Tart

Red Yoga pants and red and white striped cotton tee and my white new balances... sans undies *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

I am still dressed for bed. Sorry guys, no sexy lingerie here...just a extremely over sized T-shirt..one of my husbands as he is about twice the size of me..(in height and bulk lol)..yes I am short..wanna fight about it? (Sorry family guy reference)

Cherri Tart

*giggles* short people of the world unite, for we are small but mighty! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Zaer Darkwail

Not to mention small women have small hands and it creates kind of ego boost when our 'tool' looks big in your hands......anycase pity for lingerie Sherona :P. But I assume you do own some just for 'special nights' for your husband ;).

Anycase wearing now; Bath robes, and nude beneath it (yeah, I am pratically nude in front of comp now because bathrobe doesnt fit close from front :P). Just comed around hour ago from Sauna.

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, and one of my Order of the Stick t-shirts.

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Order of the Stick = Heart heart heart!

Read hooded shirt, tank wide-legged slacks, and platform leather sandals. Because short chicks know all the tricks! *fistpump*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

OotS rocks. I have that one and Xyklon's "Sacraficing Minions ... is there any problem it can't solve?"  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

strangely made

Swedish Steel

Haha, I actually dreaded what Strangely's post might say, but it was actually funny.
As I'm about to take a bath, my answer would be: a pair of glasses.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

strangely made

But you don't know where I'm wearing them.

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Kalen

Quote from: Sherona on September 19, 2007, 02:06:06 PM
I am still dressed for bed. Sorry guys, no sexy lingerie here...just a extremely over sized T-shirt..one of my husbands as he is about twice the size of me..(in height and bulk lol)..yes I am short..wanna fight about it? (Sorry family guy reference)

I managed to TOTALLY misread this section of the quote... 'one of my husbands'...

:D

That's what I get for skimming the post!

And I'm wearing jeans, a dark grey shirt, and sneakers again...

Also, I've found that many of my favorite women here are short.  Well... cool. 

Swedish Steel

Don't knock tall women, they are awsome. Like having a real life amazon to protect you if you ever get into a fight. :)

On Off page:

Elvi

Yeah...ask Strangely about Argos.....*laughs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Silkcat

Booorrring... that's me.

Grey pants, comfy but unsexy black flats, slightly fitted white blouse with boring but comfy white bra.  Only sexy bit is my "reward myself for losing weight" black thong.  And no, with this outfit that won't be peeking out at anyone.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Bliss

orange/yellow/pink striped teeshirt (Not as ugly as it sounds, I swear) Over tan slacks, the abovementioned platform sandals. Gotta wear those as much as possible before the weather goes cold and I turn to the Boots of Doom!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3