News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fandomverse (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, August 14, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 09:38:37 PM
I have the original six tattooed on my back, if that is any indication as to how excited I am right now.
o.o oh my LOL.

I watched one of the series when I was a kid. There were on a space station or something and I had a puppy crush on the red ranger who was this cute black guy. But then they changed the series and changed the rangers and I never watched it again. LOL.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

steelsmiter

Yellow ranger from Mighty Morphin... so hot

Such a racist choice to put her in.

btw I'm not sure if I'm in or out.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Batman4560

Oh you are referring to Turbo and In Space. The original final two seasons and last two to feature rangers from a past season in every episode....

The girl who played the Yellow ranger was a last minute addition. The original Yellow Ranger in the Pilot was a black girl. Still I can see your point.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

steelsmiter

I'm referring to Trini the yellow ranger in Mighty Morphin' (no subtitle) I might not have seen the pilot. I just saw one of the main reasons why I have an asian fetish.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Batman4560

I actually really liked Turbo once the second set of rangers took over. T.J. was an awesome leader. Also he comes back in the episode "forever red." If you want to check that out for some reason. Oh and yeah I know you were referring to Trini. Ready to ruin your life? The actor in the yellow ranger suit is a guy. The senti footage didn't add a female yellow ranger till Zeo. The fourth season and first to have a suit change....Im such a nerd. :(

Ember Star

I've wondered who that boy was since I was 6. I watched Power Rangers because of him and when he went away, I was angry and never watched it again. LOL. But as a teenager/adult I couldn't remember his name or which series he was on, so I never could look him up

steelsmiter

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 10:00:57 PM
Ready to ruin your life? The actor in the yellow ranger suit is a guy.
I knew that on account of not being blind and noticing bewb discrepancy. I liked the parts where they were out of uniform moar. ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

steelsmiter

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 10:08:39 PM
My wife was mortified to discover this.
Lolwhut?

It was like the Attitude in Jaden Smith's Karate Kid regimen. As Jackie Chan said "Somet'ing's Missing".
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

steelsmiter

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 10:11:41 PM
daft
I have to ask because I notice words like that in particular:
What is the survival likelihood of a marzipan duck?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

Like she is not always the smartest woman in the world, she can be ignorant to the world around her.

steelsmiter

lol I know. I read far too much Terry Pratchett not to ;D

It took me several years to realize that marzipan is a candy substance that is water soluble because I only ever heard it mentioned by British authors, one of which is Terry Pratchett where he mentions that someone has the survivability of a marzipan duck. (which assuming what I've just said, probably isn't very long)

Anyway I've not heard very many people use daft other than British writers (and Pratchett fans) either.

You could say I was checking to see if you were one or the other.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

Oh no. I really like words like that and use them whenever possible.

steelsmiter

daft and marzipan are both pretty high on my list. I also like wossname.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

wossname as in order of the silver wossname or If you can't possibly remember what something is called, what it is, what it does, or why it does it?

Cynadea

lol we can see from this sidetracked interest thread that this game has the potential to be a really fun group.

Things are shaping up ;)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Batman4560

steelsmiter

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 10:33:11 PM
If you can't possibly remember what something is called, what it is, what it does, or why it does it?
That one
Quote from: Aysande on August 14, 2013, 10:33:32 PM
lol we can see from this sidetracked interest thread that this game has the potential to be a really fun group.

Things are shaping up ;)
Never got answered whether Martin Riggs of the Lethal Weapon series was approved or denied, so sorry also.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Cynadea

I really don't mind ;)

and yeah, Riggs would be accepted as he is part of a movie.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Batman4560

Yay, also I think it would be funny to have a ranger give Martin a morpher for a while.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Aysande on August 14, 2013, 10:36:50 PM
I really don't mind ;)

and yeah, Riggs would be accepted as he is part of a movie.
Thanks, disregard my PM.

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 14, 2013, 10:37:56 PM
Yay, also I think it would be funny to have a ranger give Martin a morpher for a while.
I wonder what dinosaur he'd get... perhaps given his age... ALL OF THEM!
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Batman4560

Lolz he wouldn't be to old to for all of those?

steelsmiter

Well, yeah, now he's certainly too old for that sh't. ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os