Olympus High (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, August 28, 2014, 08:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so this game is based on an idea i came up with and will be writing with my brother in the hopes that it may become a great tv show some day. This is a little test to see if people would enjoy the idea.

So the story is this. The greek gods are very much real, however they had grown bored of humanity soon after people stopped beleiving in them and secluded themselves on Mt Olympus.

In modern times however that is about to change, one of there old enemies (can be discussed who) has gathered enough power to bring a terrible spell upon the gods who without people to worship them, have been growing steadily weaker.

The spell has trapped them all in mortal bodies and sent them to a town in America (location up for discussion)

The idea of the game is that now in human form the gods must adjust to human life with the help of a normal teenage boy they choose to help them at the same time they must try to discover who did this to them and how to change it back whilst using there now much weaker powers to fight monsters and turn their new helper into a hero worthy of their praise.

I will be playing the part of the human chosen by the gods to help them. Characters up for grabs are:
Zeus
Posidon
Hades
Hera
Demeter
Heister
Hermes
Hepheastus
Aphrodite
Ares
Athena
Appolo
Artimis
Diyonisis

So all the major gods who are in teenage form (17 to 18) the minor gods like Persephony, Hecate and Iris ect will due to being minor gods be stuck in toddler form and in the care of Chiron and various nature spirits.

Ok so who's up for playing god? Or erm.... A god XD

Lady Sakura

Hmmm, I'm caught between wanting the mother of the gods; Hera. Or the goddess of wisdom; Athena.

Divine Tenacity

I am a little tempted to take on Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

FlamingAce242

I think I will play as Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love.