The Pit [EX] anything goes! LGBT+, BDSM, always recruiting!

Started by Karma, July 21, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The city-state island of Altrusia is the region’s economic powerhouse. It was not through innocence that this was achieved, and indeed, there are no laws concerning business. Personal liberty is guaranteed only through money and power. Those who have it are free to do whatever they can afford and those without are forced under the heel of the powerful. Nowhere is this more apparent than the Pit, a nickname for the dungeons of Altrusia Castle.

Officially a debtor’s prison, the Pit is a den of sin and indulgence unmatched anywhere in the world. Its management will buy beautiful and interesting people from all over the world to stock its black cells with livestock to satisfy those who can pay to visit them. Anything can be found here for the right price. The Pit is very old. Legend has it that Altrusia Castle was built upon it as a way to consolidate the nobles’ power with whatever ancient power built the Pit. The castle sits high on a rocky hill that might once have been a mountain, and as far as anyone knows, the Pit’s innumerable levels take up the entirety of the hill. Scholars have guessed that the Pit continues far down into the earth, but any that might have learned the truth have not returned to tell tales. It is a place of myth and mystery, and the only one that might know for sure what lies in its depths is the Matriarch, Lilith von Ardat.

B1: The Foyer
The Pit’s first impression upon a visitor is that of opulence and comfort. As befits its Matriarch’s style, the Foyer gives no indication of the hedonistic horrors that lurk below. It is here that Patrons both current and hopeful pay homage to Lilith von Ardat, socialize with each other, and conduct business. As befitting the honor of being accepted as a Patron, the Foyer offers many amenities, from cuisine and galas to a sauna and recreation room. It is both the entryway to the Pit and a refuge from the world.

B2: Initiation
On this level, newcomers and delinquent Servants are processed and trained. The duty of breaking in Servants is one of the Patrons’ many privileges, though Lilith has occasionally made appearances on this floor as well.

B3: Gray Cells
By Patron request, the Cells were long ago separated into two floors. On Gray level, a Patron can satisfy most of their pleasures. Most Servants kept here are well-treated and well-behaved, and the cells have nominal comforts.

B4: Black Cells
Here we find dangerous and disobedient Servants as well as those that the Patrons prefer to abuse. Black level exists for the more extreme pleasures, those that Gray level Patrons would find distasteful. Each Black Cell is completely separated from the others, and the hallways are designed such that the once inside a cell, all one can hear from the others are screams.

Character sheet format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Posting header format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Content warning:[/b]

Name: Lilith von Ardat
Role: Matriarch of the Pit
Species: Demonkind
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Coy and playful, Lilith enjoys toying with Patrons and Servants alike. However, when roused to anger, it is said that Hell itself manifests in her eyes.
Background: Lilith has been Matriarch for as long as the Pit has existed, to anyone’s knowledge. She is rarely seen outside of the Pit, leading to many rumors about whom and what she is. Visitors to the Pit first meet with her in the foyer and discuss what they intend to do and how they intend to pay for their pleasure. Lilith has complete discretion over who is allowed to enter the Pit, as well as being in charge of the health of the Servants.
Notes: As a demon, Lilith has the ability to change her gender and body shape on a whim, control fire, and glamour non-magical species.

The rules for this game are few; the only major rule to be enforced is abiding by the O/Os of other players. Given the nature of this game, there won’t be a significant amount of GMing going on unless the players desire plot, which I’ll be happy to discuss in that event. I’m looking for, to start, at least four Patrons and four Servants. More are of course welcome. As you might imagine, Patrons will be the “johns” and Servants the “prostitutes.” Characters can be of any humanoid species (including changelings) and gender/sex combination you like. Indeed, Servants are worth more the more exotic they are. This is a magical setting, but anything major needs to be GM approved.

Patrons: You are wealthy and powerful, and you have made the right connections to be allowed entrance to the Pit. You are here because there is some desire you have been unable to fulfill in the outside world.

• The Weaver of Fleeting Dreams [Female] (Sussurus)
  • Alexander and Alexandra von Alma (Sussurus)
  • Lucius Reven (King Serperior)
  • Lyrasandra the Fallen (Strangefate)
  • Chastity Waite (wisdomcube)
  • (Spiralspider)

Servants: It is unlikely you are here by choice (though you might be!). You may have been captured and sold, or imprisoned for some crime and sent here as punishment, or any number of reasons. While the Pit’s employees do not abuse you, Patrons are given free reign with what they do to you.

• Anethrial [Female] (abandoneddolly)
  • Afanassii Abez'iana [Male] (Spiral Spider)
  • Lilith Clone (Sussurus)
  • Queen Moraliese of the Endless Isles (Strangefate)
  • Afanassii Abez'iana (SpiralSpider)
  • (subrob99)

Other types of roles may open up if the game is successful.

Posting requirements: One paragraph minimum. No god-moding. Respect each other. That's all! Easy, right? :)

Game content level: This is an Extreme game. That doesn't mean your character will automatically be subjected to mutilation or anything; each scene is up to the discretion of the players in it and what they agree upon. Do not exceed the comfort level of your partner.

abandoneddolly

Sussurus

Name: The Weaver of Fleeting Dreams
Role: Patron
Species: Weaver (Humanoid spider.)
Orientation: Exclusively interested in females.

Personality:
The Weaver of Fleeting Dreams is fairly typical of her kind -- self-assured to the point of arrogance, but not entirely without reason. She enjoys situations in which she can dominate others, particularly those with whom she might choose to mate. She is inclined towards a certain degree of sadism, but also enjoys inflicting pleasure on her helpless victims.

Background:
Her modest name -- for weavers always name themselves -- belies her talent with her chosen medium, creating elaborate and exquisite dreams for other weavers to enjoy. She has spent most of her life in The City That Touches the Sky, the hub of the weavers' empire of worlds, and has become an acclaimed dream-weaver. But she has found no one, among the many willing women of the City, with whom she wishes to mate. And so she has sought out a new venue...

Notes:
She can weave such intangibles as emotions and memories, but she's also quite capable of spinning unbreakable physical strands from thin air.

abandoneddolly

Name: Anethrial
Role: Servants
Species: Angel
Orientation: bi sexual
Personality: A little quite and unsure of herself at first, but can turn feisty and playful once she warms up to some one. She is kind, and cares about the other servants there.
Background: Anethtrial has found her way down to the pit by being caught and sold by the person she had been trying to protect. The betrayal stung, and she is a bit more cautious around people then the naive girl she once was.
Notes:

She can heal almost within minuets of getting hurt.

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Sussurus

Can I make a Servant app as well? She could be the Weaver of Fleeting Dream's 'payment'...  >:)

I've updated the OP with more info about the Pit and what we can expect to find there! :]

abandoneddolly

SpiralSpider

Name: Afanassii Abez'iana
Role: "servant"
Species: Sekassiret
Orientation: bisexual (would only marry a woman, however)
Personality: At times insatiably curious, Afanassii is driven to learn new things. He loves to meet new people. He is flirtatious but nearly always a gentleman. He speaks formally almost all of the time. He holds the traditional Sek belief that females are naturally superior to males and doesn't take it well when a man treats a woman badly. He is hopelessly romantic and dreams of wooing his true love. While open to romantic encounters with both genders, he believes that only a woman could be his life partner due to the culture he was raised in. He can be a bit of a tease but he means well, even if he does end up hurting someone along the way because he doesn't fully understand the consequences of his actions.
Background:  Nassii's people hold the power to move through time and space and thus he is quite the traveler. Born into a prominent Sek clan in Freeland, he is considered quite the upstanding young man by most who know him. The national language of Freeland is very much like current Earth's Russian, to the extent that someone who speaks Russian could understand up to 80% of  what they say. His voice holds the Sekkan accent but it is only very pronounced when he is flustered or angry.

One of the main drives to Nassii's existence is love. It is a Sekassiret tradition to keep their males drugged, this process is called the Jupag'nai. It is believed that a man is not complete until he is joined with a wife. As part of their training, the drugged males are sent out into the world to learn of it's ways. The Jupag keeps them sterile and unable to have love other than that for family and caring for a friend. They are encouraged to "sow their wild oats" so to speak so that when they come home and are rewarded with a marriage and taken off the drug, they will know the difference between love and sex. Because of this almost all Sek marriages last indefinitely and divorce is highly looked down-upon.

Since romantic love is regarded as the highest emotion that a man can have in his society, it is Afanassii's greatest wish. He reads books and sighs at the thought of it but can't really fathom what it's like. Once all of his older sisters are married, he will be free to do so himself but until then he is in the midst of the Jupag'nai. He courts many, mostly women, but it is usually following in the steps of what he's read, hoping to bring joy to others in the process. He has broken hearts because of his lust and inability to tie himself emotionally to only one person. This has also put him in legal trouble on occasion.

His people had yet to chart the planet Altrusia was on so, in his usual happy-go-lucky way, Afanassii decided to be Vydania's cultural ambassador and travel there himself, once he found out those coordinates held a planet and a thriving humanoid community. Having arrived in the prominent city of Altrusia, he first traveled on his own and tried to make heads or tails out of what kind on society they had. Unfortunately, he found himself breaking a law when he bedded the daughter of one o the government officials. Taken to court, he somehow managed to further complicate his situation as he tried to wipe the slate clean and approach the dignitaries with gifts from Vydania. They, of course, saw it as an obvious bribe and threw him into jail. His strange race and unique, though attractive, appearance prompted his transfer to the Pit.

Notes: To drug or not to drug? I request that Afanassii be able to keep his holy symbol (the vial with the jupag) as it is easier to keep him in character that way. However, should it be removed for whatever reason, he would go through serious withdrawal and experience emotions he never had before.

Afanassii is tall (just about 6 feet) with a thin, lithe, defined build. He is pale with no tattoos, piercings or scars but he has spinnerets at his wrists, horns that just poke out of his hair (which is incredibly long - down to his ankles- and red except for his bangs, which are stark white) He is so incredibly beautiful that he is often mistaken for a female.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Welcome SpiralSpider! Love the character. I'll have to add genders to the player list so we can track the distribution!

King Serperior

*KS is interested*

Hmmm.....I'll be keeping an eye on this one.  Hopefully, there will be a few females (and I guess some males as well) who might try and force a captured someone into sissification and make him like it.  But, for now, I'll keep a close eye on here.  I can do fairly extreme, so this does look like fun.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Why hello there, Mister King. :) I do hope you join in. A couple of notes for players: If you want to play out a kidnapping or enslavement plot as a sort of prologue, I'm very happy with that. I can make an "outside" thread for y'all in that case. Also, you can assume that the Pit has any and all safeguards necessary to keep Servants contained, since many of them will have magical abilities. :)

Sussurus

Hmm... I'm drawing a blank on what I want to do for my Servant character. If any potential Patrons have anything specific they'd like to see, please let me know!

Still recruiting! Got a ways to go before we can get this game off the ground.

King Serperior

I'll be working on a "servant" character in the hopes that someone will create a dominating character that will show him that just because he is male, doesn't mean that he is always "on top of things"   ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Great! I should note, Patrons do not necessarily need to be classically dominant by any means. They can be visiting the Pit to be used and abused just as much as the other way around!

Sussurus

Quote from: Karma on July 23, 2014, 09:59:48 AM
Great! I should note, Patrons do not necessarily need to be classically dominant by any means. They can be visiting the Pit to be used and abused just as much as the other way around!

Ooh. Plot bunnies! I'd play either side of a role-reversal type scenario, if anyone wants to set something like that up. ^_^

Hmm, recruitment's going a little slow. So here's what I'm looking for to start: four Patrons, four Servants, but that doesn't mean I need eight players; it can be four players playing one of each if they like. I'll settle for three and three, but less than that and we won't have much of a game, I think. :/

Sussurus

My offer to tailor my Servant app to suit a prospective Patron still stands. I think this is a great concept, and I'd love to see it get off the ground!

King Serperior

Quote from: Karma on July 24, 2014, 04:19:11 PM
Hmm, recruitment's going a little slow. So here's what I'm looking for to start: four Patrons, four Servants, but that doesn't mean I need eight players; it can be four players playing one of each if they like. I'll settle for three and three, but less than that and we won't have much of a game, I think. :/
Sorry for the slowness on my end regarding a character.  Muse is in sleep-mode  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace