The Incubus [NC,Human,Impreg,Freeform,Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, June 25, 2009, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

THE INCUBUS!

The news article catches your eye immediately with a perverse fascination. The names are being withheld to protect the victims as expected, and it's not like you don't feel any sympathy for them, but something about the story seems to be utterly enthralling. Somewhere in your home city there's a serial rapist on the prowl.

The media have taken to calling him 'The Incubus' because he hides his face from his victims using a full devil mask. Described as tall and powerfully built, he tends to simply overpower his victims from sheer strength- but will become more forceful if they fight back. The article does mention that the police are sharing a common link between all of the victims. All 3 of the victims that have come forward were at the time of the rape home alone, were faithfully married to a medically sterile husband, and the rapist took their wedding ring when he left. While officially there have only been 3 victims, the last described him as wearing a necklace with 14 wedding rings strung along it's chain including her own- suggesting many victims aren't coming forward for reasons all their own.

It not that you don't feel any empathy for the victims, but you can't help but feel a little wet as you think of this along with your hubby's medical test results. . .

Alright, the story is rather straightforward- married women with sterile husbands are being targeted by a very virile serial rapist and I'm looking for victims. While I'd like to see multiple people willing to play victims it would only make sense to have 1 victim at a time, so I'd like to accept multiples with that tidbit in mind. If you play a victim you don't have to have her get pregnant, but be willing to risk pregnancy.

Note: If you think you've seen this before in the One-on-One area before you are correct. However, I had enough interest that it's become something bigger, more complicated, and overall better in my opinion. Rape scenes will be initiated by me and as of now I plan for them to be one-on-one. Nothing stopping you from starting scenes with others though, whether NPC's or other characters as long as everyone involved is okay with it.

Any thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AKunoichi

Its not a mask. The women sold there souls to the devil for a child.

TheVillain

Heh, if I feel like adding a supernatural twist I may use that.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

wrathflame

Is your character human? I mean, pregnancy is interesting to RP, but not the whole nine months term. How about a paranormal twist like something demonic, or scifi, involving the impregnation of several women for a purpose and bringing them together. It's just an idea, of course.
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

TheVillain

We've been running this for a bit and there are some things established. The Incubus is completely human and there's nothing supernatural occurring. He's called "The Incubus" by the press 4 reasons.

A.) He rapes only married women, keeping their wedding rings as trophies.

B.) He wears a devil mask during his rapes.

C.) He somehow knows enough about his victims to know that they are married to sterile husbands, and when they'll be alone.

D.) The police know for a fact he's raped a minimum of 14 women, and has probably raped closer to 30 victims- but for some reason his victims don't come forward. Only the third victim to officially file a report with the police did so recently, about a month after her attack.

As for rping the pregnancy, I confess this was originally going to be a solo but I got a lot of interest. At this point, I'm leaning we figure out who gets knocked up, rp the discoveries and desicsions, then time-skip. Always looking for more!