If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

every time

If I swam naked in a wintry sea would you join me?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

probably not I hate the cold, but I would help you warm up after you got done.

If I wanted to eat dinner in front of the fireplace would you join me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AlphaMale

Without a doubt, id add to your warmth.

If i gave you a scarlet rose, would you embrace me?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Autumn52

Yes for sure....

If I ask you to stay the night would you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

I would.

If I ask you to stay the weekend, would you?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

yes

If I wanted to play games (roleplay games) would you?

DiverseDesires

yes - if we take turns at choosing the game  ;D

If I took a long shower would you join me?

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

AlphaMale

yes, Id savour it

If i offered to bathe your body, would you bathe mine?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

DiverseDesires

yes - pass me the soap

If I knelt would you let me?

AlphaMale

Of course, passes the soap.

If i confessed my affection, would you think me weak?

At your will,
AlphaMale

DiverseDesires

Nope

If I confessed my kinks yould you try them?

AlphaMale

Every single one.

If i tried your kinks, would you indulge in mine?

At your will,
AlphaMale

DiverseDesires

yes - fair's fair

If I asked you what your kinks were would you tell me?

AlphaMale

Likely.

If i wrote you a song, would you blush?

At your will,
AlphaMale

DiverseDesires

no, I'd make up a harmony

If I gave you some lyrics would you write a melody?

AlphaMale

yes, I would try and make it as beautiful as you and fail immeasurably

If you caught me watching you from a far, would you approach me or wait for me?

At your will,
AlphaMale

DiverseDesires

wait for you

If I lost my way would you guide me?

AlphaMale

By the hand,

If i was wounded, would you heal me?

At your will,
AlphaMale

Jack Furious Lee

With Peroxide, Neosporin, and Bandages :p

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

Cayenne

Of course,  because even superman goes crazy do to bad cryptonite..~

If I tied you up, would you submit?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

If you really want, then only I could but just for a short while.

If I bite you, will you bite me back ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cayenne

If the mood suits me~

If I cheated on my diet, would you scold me?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Rolo

You have been a very baaaaaaad girl, spank, spank, spank

If I said you had a great new avi, would you hold it against me?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

No - but then I haven't!   ;D

If I said you had a beautiful body would sing me some songs?

Rolo

it would be off key, but I would give it a go

if I found you a saftey pin would you give me a peck

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!