Wistful Lament's Dilemma

Started by Wistful Lament, February 13, 2010, 11:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistful Lament

Salutations; both lords and ladies. I am fairly new to this fine community, and still trying to find my place somewhat. There is one craving though that has long gone unsatisfied, and was the source of my finding this forum. You see, there is such an overwhelming demand for dominant male roles and they have gotten rather stale to me. My preference has always leaned towards being submissive, but being eager to please I wind up almost exclusively playing dominant males. This is all well and good, and I greatly enjoy being in control some of the time; but there comes a point when I really need to scratch that other itch and be on the bottom end of the spectrum.

I completely respect that male submission might be a turn-off for some of you. If you're not sure and you feel like giving it a try, I'd like for it to be a fun experience; not one that feels forced or awkward. Everyone who is comfortable playing dominant female/futa roles please feel free to message me. For those of you who fully indulge in this, I can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Now, if you haven't already lost all interest upon seeing the nature of my little dilemma, please read on and I will share some of my particular fantasies, ideas, and settings. If you want to get a full list of my kinks, be sure to check out my Ons and Offs as well.

Fantasy settings ~ I love them. I would especially like to be kept as a pet or toy by something especially fantastic, like an elf, a dragon, or even a unicorn. The more exotic, the better.

Scene Idea: A capricious youth sneaks into a forbidden forest orchard and steals a glimpse of the fey beauty that lives there. When he sees her, he is instantly captivated by her grace and enamoured of her charms. He would swear his allegiance to her, and serve dutifully in whatever way best pleased her. Perhaps her nature would be kind, and she would let him serve at the altar of her visage; or perhaps she would be cruel, and put him through humiliation, defeat, and despair. The lady of the meadow could be just about anything your imagination would allow. Essentially a magical enthrallment scene, with strong emphasis on female empowerment.

Modern Settings ~ I like them. The use of modern advances in toys is nice, but I find magic can always fill that hole without a great deal of difficulty.

Scene Idea: A young man returns to his childhood home after flunking out of college. His divorced mother paid his tuition, and she is not about to let him live under her roof again without him paying the price. A cruel and demanding woman with unrealistic expectations, but very beautiful and seductive. She would constantly do things to make his life more difficult; bossing him around, calling him names, and teasing him. Things could go further, perhaps, if she wanted them to; and if he refused he would be out on the streets. Essentially, a non-consensual femdom incest scene with a strong emphasis on shame and helplessness.

Sci-fi settings ~ I don't mind them. Even though it is not my area of expertise, supply and demand of dominant females dictates one not be picky.

Scene Idea: A soldier finds himself abducted by a tyrannical alien princess, who intends to use him for breeding an army of replicant slaves. She would be able to appear very beautiful, perhaps in any shape, but her true form would be hideous and monstrous. He would be treated as little more than a sperm doner, kept isolated and treated with utter contempt. Essentially, an exotic abduction scene with a strong emphasis on weird scientific and/or horror twists.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my request, and I hope to hear from you soon!